Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
Erich love this... ^________________^ looks normal to me :D they kiss all the time so it was like... "ah, okay... they kiss" LOLz

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
HHAHAHAHA...Nikkiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I just saw that kissing picture on facebook and almost fainted lmao...tooooo cuuute!

nikki1786

LizQuen
So u can download that from Internet? And does it safe to download or is it free. Do it cause virus to ur computer. Sorry for asking a lot of question. Thanks
i think there are download stuff here in AF. you just have to ask darvil.
mines was downloaded and installed by my friend. XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
HHAHAHAHA...Nikkiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I just saw that kissing picture on facebook and almost fainted lmao...tooooo cuuute!
lol yeah i wasn't surprise when i saw it, LOL... i was actually waiting for Ghen to upload the rest of the video. >.<"
you know what's funny after the party... when the two separated each other, they kiss again... then only to find out they were going to the same destination, where Erich and Enchong's friend's husband was celebrating their birthday. they kiss again LOL

oh and this was the day where Erich teases Enchong that there are possibilities he's leading to obesity. he ate a lot during that day and he didn't stop eating. XD lol

what's good about Enchong, the reason why he doesn't get fat is because he's a professional swimmer, he was an athlete before he became a model and an actor. XD

at kitkat's husband party.

http://instagr.am/p/NpDMb/media/?size=l

nikki1786

LizQuen
Too cute. Lots of CHERIES pic on facebook from ERICH birthday. Enchong naruk jung.
Yes srey... hopefully Erich could share her photos though when she went to El Nido. XD
with Enchong, i think this is what Erich meant to say when told the media that Enchong has becoming more concern and sweet each day to her. LOL

nikki1786

LizQuen
continuation of CHERIES Party for Erich pixies
2 banners i designed

loaded of cakes given by Erich's sponsors (products and fanclub) in ASAP Rocks show

nikki1786

LizQuen
my Gadget Magazine, September 2011 (Bellefire Scans in FB, so just download it there if you want a Hi-Re)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
gosh the cakes look good..craving for cakes now hahahah

Julia Montes looks like Yaya when I first saw her on fb lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
gosh the cakes look good..craving for cakes now hahahah

Julia Montes looks like Yaya when I first saw her on fb lol
in every celebrities i like... there's always the best n'rai that i like.
i looked forward during the old times when Erich played n'rai.

now, it's Julia's turn. i prefer her to play the n'rai roles but of course if she plays those n'ek roles, her character should be a wealthy one.

at first, yeah, she somewhat resembles like Yaya. let's wait 'til she grows up. LOL she's only 16. XD
-----

btw, you may not find those pictures at the party at FB... because Ghen owns it, it's still private though. but i think she's the admin of the EriChong fanpage, i think she'll upload the rest there soon. she told me that she'll set it as private first and later she'll reveal it.

but in PEX, there are pictures there. i just have to go to the PEX just to get these pictures. sometimes, im too lazy to browse on fb. XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
wahh 16....that's so young indeed hahaha
the Maria La Del Barrio family surprised Erich around 1AM. director Rory and the staff&crew had 21 wishes for Erich. this was taken by Lenlen (make-up artist in Maria La Del Barrio)
http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg734/scaled.php?tn=0&server=734&filename=g5qnr.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640
http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg737/scaled.php?tn=0&server=737&filename=ikieh.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640
http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg734/scaled.php?tn=0&server=734&filename=261nv.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640
http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg739/scaled.php?tn=0&server=739&filename=80800772.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

this is Erich text message after the party last night...
With direk Rory kanina sa surprise party meron silang 21 messages for me..Directors,staff,crew,actors,make up artists and camera men. Touching. Tapos si direk rory kanina she said I'm her kid, she loves me like her daughter. hehe Happiness super!! And sweet ni arron,may gift pa. Hehe thanks vladimir!! thank you Maria la del barrio family!! Mahal ko kayong lahat!!

With director Rory awhile ago in a surprise party, they had 21 messages for me.. Directors, staff, crew, actors, make up artists and camera men. Touching. Then director Rory said awhile ago that I'm her kid, she loves me like her daughter. hehe Happiness super!! Arron was so sweet, he has gift. Hehe thanks vladimir!! thank you Maria la del barrio family! I love you all!!

---

second text message from her.
Maria la del barrio surprise party for me.. Sweet!!!! I'm really the happiest person ever!!! Sobrang thankful and blessed I love my Maria la del barrio family!!!!

Maria la del barrio surprise party for me.. Sweet!!!! I'm really the happiest person ever!!! Very thankful and blessed I love my Maria la del barrio family!!!!