Bellefire Artwork

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
awww..Nikki, how does it feel when u see ur star watching a clip u did of her...hahahah

I felt weird when Porshe was watching the clip I made for him of his for his fanmeeting

nikki1786

LizQuen
awww..Nikki, how does it feel when u see ur star watching a clip u did of her...hahahahI felt weird when Porshe was watching the clip I made for him of his for his fanmeeting
thip, i load my prepaid phone for out a hundred bucks so i can talk to Erich and greet her. but the contact number of Helen was error and couldn't be called. >.<"

it was at the program yesterday that all the design stuff they're seeing is courtesy by me. it was mentioned and also Helen told Erich personally that i was the one who made it and she showed my message to her.

i am in fact don't want be piss or sadden about the money i spent for the prepaid. because Erich's real birthdate is on September 20. i am planning to release my personal artwork and video that really came from me.

because the video i did and the banners i did for the party, it reflects to the whole fanclubs Ericholics, Cheries, Solid EriChong and Erich Gonzales Int'l.

i will release my personal artworks LATER MIDNIGHT til it turns september 20.
-----

regarding what i felt after Erich saw my work... i smile and because already normal to me that most of my fave celebs knows my artwork. Erich knows that i am the one who made some of my artwork, that goes the same with Jake and Cristine who knows that i got artworks of them.

i think one thing i really appreciate most is that there other people still haven't seen my artworks... so when they saw and commented it gives me motivation.

like what i did to the video, a lot of people found out already and i received good comments. it gives me motivation.

nikki1786

LizQuen
ERICH IS SOO SWEET..Nikki you are lucky then haha.. Your artwork is awesome..
i admire those celebs who are down-to-earth and (Erich, Jake, Cristine, Sam, Anne and Gerald) are the people love most. i am a fan of Ench because of pairing with Erich. this is i have to clarify from the very start. but yeah, i admit he is cute and handsome, funny... everything that Erich could find for a type of guy. LOL but we'll see in the future what will happen.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thip, i load my prepaid phone for out a hundred bucks so i can talk to Erich and greet her. but the contact number of Helen was error and couldn't be called. >.<"

it was at the program yesterday that all the design stuff they're seeing is courtesy by me. it was mentioned and also Helen told Erich personally that i was the one who made it and she showed my message to her.

i am in fact don't want be piss or sadden about the money i spent for the prepaid. because Erich's real birthdate is on September 20. i am planning to release my personal artwork and video that really came from me.

because the video i did and the banners i did for the party, it reflects to the whole fanclubs Ericholics, Cheries, Solid EriChong and Erich Gonzales Int'l.

i will release my personal artworks LATER MIDNIGHT til it turns september 20.
-----

regarding what i felt after Erich saw my work... i smile and because already normal to me that most of my fave celebs knows my artwork. Erich knows that i am the one who made some of my artwork, that goes the same with Jake and Cristine who knows that i got artworks of them.

i think one thing i really appreciate most is that there other people still haven't seen my artworks... so when they saw and commented it gives me motivation.

like what i did to the video, a lot of people found out already and i received good comments. it gives me motivation.
yeah it made me feel happy when Porshe fans told me they liked the video [eventho I felt I could have done a better job LOL] they gave me a short day notice ...I will forever remember those two horrible days hahah but it was worth it in teh end since I got a vdo from Porshe thanking me and Krys..hahah [the fact that he knows my name is awesome! hahah]...someday I'll meet him and hug him

nikki1786

LizQuen
yeah it made me feel happy when Porshe fans told me they liked the video [eventho I felt I could have done a better job LOL] they gave me a short day notice ...I will forever remember those two horrible days hahah but it was worth it in teh end since I got a vdo from Porshe thanking me and Krys..hahah [the fact that he knows my name is awesome! hahah]...someday I'll meet him and hug him
of course i am happy... i am actually talking to someone who was present at the party yesterday. she tells me what was Erich's reaction during the party. hehehe

erich don't call me as bellefire... she calls me nikki because that's how i introduce myself to her before when we met in person.

jake also calls me nikki... love how he calls... i should be the one to approach him but he first approach me. :)

cristine on the other hand was a funny meeting... she calls me either nikki or belle. but she calls me belle. LOL when we first meet she asked jam my other friend if i was Jam's aunt and Jam was like tap her arm and whispered "no... that's bellefire, she's the one who made those artwork"

LOL the next thing happened when we were at the dinner table, Cristine puts a lot of rice on my plate. LOL

nikki1786

LizQuen
these were the happenings at the party and detailed by one of the fanclub member.

opening program

the start of the music video presentation (the one i did)

Erich and Enchong were concentrating watching the video

this is where Erich screams at her sexy scene. (specifically the pool scene...)

---
behind the story of Enchong's schedule yesterday while he shared it to the fans on text messages.

ENCHONG: eto na ang update sa grooling schedule ko hahahahah!!!

ASAP thank you for watching kanina my return of the comeback at bday celebration ni maria I ate breakfast c/o timah tapos lunch c/o kuya echo and star cinema

After asap pumunta na agad ako sa binyag celebration ng anak ni kuya dennis yung choreographer ng gigger boys I ate my second lunch

Tapos I ran to my special someone surprise bday party... which is the party of Solid Erichong -to be continued-

ENCHONG: here's an update for my grooling schedule hahahahah!!!

ASAP thank you for watching my return of the comeback and bday celebration of maria. I ate breakfast c/o timah then lunch c/o kuya echo and star cinema

After asap i went ahead to the baptismal celebration of kuya dennis' son, our choreographer in gigger boys. i ate my second lunch.

lastly, i ran to my special someone surprise bday party... which is the party of Solid EriChong -to be continued-

Erich actually didn't know that Enchong was the surprise guest of her fans. she was surprised when Enchong suddenly was behind her and she was like "now i know the reason why you're ignoring me awhile ago...", because this is actually Enchong's surprise.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Erich Gonzales and Coco Martin scenes in NOY movie.

Noy borrows some clothes from Divine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWUKE7TaJF8

Divine tells Noy she's getting married but she doesn't want to because she loves Noy (with WILLING SCENE and BREAK UP SCENE)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJeHlaYYR5g

Noy wants Divina back in his life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efMf3liu6pI

nikki1786

LizQuen
ASAP Chill-Out (this segment airs to the chat viewers who logs at ASAP's website and chat with the ASAP celebrities. they air this segment every commercial) here's last Sunday's awesome Chill-Out hangout moments with Robi, Kiray, Erich, Sam and Enchong.

Kiray feeling the moments while Sam sings a songs for her.

Robi and Erich banter with Sam (off-cam)

Birthday girl Erich Gonzales

Sam Milby launched his new album on ASAP and ASAP Chillout

for Enchong Dee fans :)

Enchong Dee just after his performance on ASAP

Kiray gets a hug and carried by Sam Milby
http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/400995787.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1316438463&Signature=Yxl78BHTYHgWGiqXFcEr%2FBjDtvg%3D

For the ladies :D Sam Milby on ASAP Chillout
http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/400993384.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1316437909&Signature=A8zCcTUKWAHheTXO4A9MqGkPMoc%3D

nikki1786

LizQuen
Jake Cuenca wallpaper

sizes: 1600x1000

Tutorial Video:
Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfq6d0lozYk

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggft1uiVCo0

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGyCMZNqiCk

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
More pic. Of CHERIES salamat po Nikki. Ur mv is really nice. ERICH LOOK SOO HAPPY BESIDE ENCHONG. Wish ERICH the best !!

nikki1786

LizQuen
More pic. Of CHERIES salamat po Nikki. Ur mv is really nice. ERICH LOOK SOO HAPPY BESIDE ENCHONG. Wish ERICH the best !!
CHERIES haven't upload the pictures and other videos. so far i only saw 2 videos... 1 was Enchong's message to Erich and Erich message to her fans. then other 1 was Enchong singing a song from a karaoke, dedicated to Erich "when you say nothing at all"