Bellefire Artwork

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ haha same thing for me... but im not a holic to anithing.. im just bored these past days.. so was just testing on ps hehe.. ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
my bud brothers banners: Stupid Cupids

“I didn’t know I was waiting for you until you came back.”

Georgina Yulo was chased way by her father, she thought that Pio Andong can help her. so she went to the Bud Brothers Farm, there Pio gave everything she needed.

But there was a catch: whether she like it or not she'll be seeing Vicente Banaag, the man whom she always hate. why? because he's the only person who broke her heart in the past...

But she realize that there was nothing to worried about. because Vicente will do everything just to avoid her. he also doesn't want to see her everyday.

But what they didnt both know... is that the Bud Brothers were up to something...

Vince was Pio's bestfriend of all Bud Brothers, however, Vince hasn't recovered from his past, to his ex-girlfriend Sandy whom Pio married. also Sandy chose Pio over Vince, only to find out that one of the reasons why Georgina was hurt because he's still in love with Sandy...

he stayed in Bud Brothers Farm and let himself get busy with their business, until Georgina came. but he didn't expect anything nor to love again... but was he doing there? was he waiting for someone all this time... and only to find out that MAYBE Georgina was the one he's waiting after all?

PHR presents: Bud Brothers Series, first story will be Stupid Cupids played by Jake Cuenca and Cristine Reyes.

airs on May 4, 2009

Jake Cuenca as Vicente Banaag
Cristine Reyes as Georgina Yulo