Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
those are sooo hot.
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh HOT!!!!
thanks... im gonna make more... im still waiting for the behind the scenes of PHR: Bud Brothers. also i just found out that magazine issue for May 2009, specifically FOR HIM issue. Jake has the article in the said magazine. hopefully he's the front cover too... :p

I love all your new stuff, you always do the best banners and such!!!
thanks... im just inspired lately. i'll be having subbing tutorials lately... since im already part of the PHRsubbing Squad. we'll be the one to sub the PHR series. the series is EPISODIC, because each story will run for 2 weeks. PHR is a is publishing company, contains of writers who work in PHR company, their novels were famous even before and one of the famous writers in PHR were Martha Cecilia and Rose Tan.

Rose Tan was the one who wrote the Bud Brothers and even before i also have the collection of this pocketbook series of Rose Tan's Bud Brothers. so im really excited for this series to air. the Bud Brothers contains 8 guys who will tell their love story, each story will run every 2 weeks like i said... then after Bud Brothers, it will Martha Cecilia's novel "Kristine Series".

nikki1786

LizQuen
me... sleepy head... XD im waiting for this to air... but i found out that they'll be airing it on LATE May or maybe June.
though they're having pictorials. so i am also waiting for their pictorials. so this is just a fan art of mine that i posted to their forum threads in PEX.

i believe i need to watch the original movie of this one, 1980 movie of Gabby Concepcion, Alfie Anido and Dina Bonnevie.
and they're going to remake it into tv adaption series.

Katorse means 14. the story is about 14, the age of a girl with the experience of a woman. that was the concept of the story, yet i dont know the summary.
but i believe that the two guys fell in love with this innocent girl. though Gabby Concepcion, Alfie Anido and Dina Bonnevie are both "Regal Babies" (because Regal Films/Production is one of the biggest Production in the Philippines)... Gabby Concepcion was always partnered with Snooky Serna who's also a "Regal Babies", while Alfie Anido's love team partner was always Dina Bonnevie. one of my favorite actresses who's now at age of 40's are Gabby and Maricel Soriano. but during 70's and 80's, the matinee idols/teen idols were Gabby Concepcion, Alfie Anido, Mark Gil, Dina Bonnevie, Snooky Serna, Gina Alajar, Micheal De Mesa, William Martinez, Albert Martinez and Maricel Soriano. they were so-called "regal babies" because they were the top actors/actresses at their young age and their movies were also block-buster hit in the country.

when all these remake version came out, i need to search and maybe watch the 15-minute movie scenes of the originals because their movies can't hardly find now in stream sites, only 15-minute movie scenes left. except that i need to buy the dvd's of old movies again just to watch it. those actors and actresses i'd mention is still visible in television, except for Alfie Anido whom i find lately... that he's handsome than Gabby. LOL anyways, Alfie committed suicide during 1980. shot by himself in the head. then, Snooky Serna just rest for awhile, she was featured lately in the news because she just had her birthday celebration.

anyways, like i said before the "Katorse" is now going to remake with its tv adaption series, played by Xian Lim, Ejay Falcon and Erich Gonzales. Xian Lim will be playing Gabby Concepcion's character while Ejay Falcon will be playing Alfie Anido's character. so i guess, in the remake version the one whom Erich will choose at the ending will maybe Alfie Anido's role, played by Ejay Falcon.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
that is neat.. damn theyre handsome and hot ^_^..

katorse.. interesting... in spanish.. it's spelt catorce..

nikki1786

LizQuen
i bought the April 2009 issue of 'Preview', feature cover... Isabelle Daza Diaz in "lady Gaga" inspiration. actually, i was having a hard time choosing whether i'll be the Preview or the Mega magazines. so i end up choosing "Preview" mag... since i like the inspirational outfit modeled by Isabelle Daza Diaz, the daughter of Miss Universe 1969 Gloria Diaz. i just love how she poses, ahhhh~! and my gay friends have no idea that Preview's concept for April issue is "lady gaga inspired". so i think, they're planning to buy the mag... hahaha

i think the Diaz clan has good looks, since Georgina Wilson is also Isabelle's cousin. check this out... ^_^
http://supreme.ph/2008/08/30/spotted-georg...and-belle-daza/
http://www.modelux.com/

Georgina Wilson
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m111/ws...rginawilson.jpg

Isabelle Daza Diaz
http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k392/nb...ts/IMG_0006.jpg

if i were to choose if which of the two i like... of course i like Isa's beauty than Georgina. :p hahaha funny how i was reading her twitter yesterday, i dunno why... not sort of addicted... hahaha~! i was laughing at the part when she was interviewed and she told in her twitter "people ask me if when will i join the Bb. Pilipinas (Ms. Philippines). and before i could answer. they're already saying "next year..." "

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol... i have to get those shades... and when i get it... that's time that it's outdated... :p *JK* definitely im gonna hunt that shades.

nikki1786

LizQuen

Erich Gonzales will star in 'Katorse' remake

Young Kapamilya actress Erich Gonales is the next star to wear Mother Lily Monteverde's magic kamison (chemise).

The Season 2 Grand Questor of ABS-CBN's reality-based artista search 'Star Circle Quest' will be launched in full stardom with the TV adaptation of 'Katorse', Dina Bonnevie's film which also propelled the actress to popularity way back the '80s.

The film was very daring during that time as Ms. Bonnevie don the skimpy kamison that get sexier as it gets wet, thus it was a trend during that era that most sexy films show 'wet' scenes.

But the TV adaptation might not be as daring as the film since it will be shown on Sunday afternoons as part of ABS-CBN's weekend daytime drama anthology 'Your Song Presents'. Erich will be paired with young actors Xian Lim and PBB Teen Edition Season 2 Big Winner Ejay Falcon.

There are also reports that aside from the TV serialization, Erich will also star with its film remake c/o Regal Films.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_R-sVmkrKjaM/STv7...0-h/Katorse.jpg

-----------

i had a feeling that after Your Song Presents: Underage... the next will be "Katorse" show than "Boystown". because news spread all over when Erich will be the one to the lead the remake series. plus, the synopsis of the story happened in summer when two brothers Albert and Gabby (Ejay and Xian) comes to visit their hacienda and their mother. only to find out that they notice their childhood friend Nene (Erich) who grew up so lovely at age 14.

nikki1786

LizQuen