Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
lakorn_watcher's request... Kob, Num, Tik

first with Tik and Kob... with Tik's photoshoot... all his photoshoot is studio type. so as u can see the lightning of Tik doesnt fit will with the outdoor type of the photo.

2nd with Num and Kob... i dunno... but i just had a feeling i dont feel satisfied with the editing... XD even though the picture of Num is outdoor type.

this is the only thing i could as for the moment XD like i said before... OUTDOOR pictures is my weakest point. XD but then, i hope you like it. ;)

nikki1786

LizQuen
hehe the picture of tik and kob..tik almost look like pete tonguire... like the one with num and kob num looklike a bad guy
lol... XD i dont even know who is pete tonguire... XD TRUE.. u know if Num dont shave... he really look like bad boy... XD

damn nikki...the one with num and kob look so freaking real! you are good!

i kinda feel relieve when u said that... coz like i said before... i feel like there's still something wrong... XD thanks~! ;)

shachibasha

psychotic
pete tonguire is a race car driver/actor he was popular back in the 90s era hw was in a movie with mam katareya mcintosh in kao ha wa noo pen sai lap heres a photo of him
idk maybe its just hte hair part that makes it look like pete

nikki1786

LizQuen
i see... in fairness... they are look alike with the eyebrows.... XD and the hair... XD

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg.. lol.. if i was to learn ps i would still be confuse lol.. xp ... great tutorials nikki.. i'll understand it one day keke..

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much Bellefire! I love it! About you saying that you're not great at it with outdoors, "WATEVER". It looks great and I love it!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ate nikki, if you have free time can you pls make a banner for my fanfic? the one with Rita, Ann and Aff... :lol: much better if you'll use sexy pictures of them... thanks in advance! ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
hhaah. Tik looks so gangster here with the innocent n'ek kob : http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k392/nb...works/tikob.jpg
nice job on the blending .. i like the one of num/kob .. :wub:

as for DENNIS' banners. love it .. so cool .. did you watch the latest kdrama ''EAST OF EDEN'' he's so smexy speaking ENGLISH .. but a bit cocky. i think my best all time dennis serie is MY SWEET SPY, fell in love with him instantly in there .. :wub: .. NICE JOB ON THE BANNERS .. :wub:

nikki1786

LizQuen
hhaah. Tik looks so gangster here with the innocent n'ek kob : http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k392/nb...works/tikob.jpg
nice job on the blending .. i like the one of num/kob .. :wub:

as for DENNIS' banners. love it .. so cool .. did you watch the latest kdrama ''EAST OF EDEN'' he's so smexy speaking ENGLISH .. but a bit cocky. i think my best all time dennis serie is MY SWEET SPY, fell in love with him instantly in there .. :wub: .. NICE JOB ON THE BANNERS .. :wub:

lol ceci :loool: if Tik would be one of those gangsters... he'll be one those hottest gangs ever... :lol:

i know you love Rain more than Dennis... XD im a fan of Dennis when i watch the Sweet Spy... but with Eat of Eden... i havent watch it yet... :D maybe one of these days, im gonna watch it :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. GELO team .. remind me of JELLO. how yummy, actually, i like pudding more .. :loool:

nice job on the banner .. me liking the one with the feather flying ..