Bellefire Artwork

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! You are so great at doing the manipulations. I don't have photoshop but I use Photo Explosion and I can't seem to do any of my manipulations like yours. I have such a hard time with the forehead, neck and also trying to get the right skin color. I was wondering if you can make a manipulation pix with Kob and Num for me and Kob and Tik? You're just so good at it. I wish I'm that talented. Anyways, how do you do the forehead to make it look so real? Teach me, I want to learn.

nikki1786

LizQuen
OMG!!! You are so great at doing the manipulations. I don't have photoshop but I use Photo Explosion and I can't seem to do any of my manipulations like yours. I have such a hard time with the forehead, neck and also trying to get the right skin color. I was wondering if you can make a manipulation pix with Kob and Num for me and Kob and Tik? You're just so good at it. I wish I'm that talented. Anyways, how do you do the forehead to make it look so real? Teach me, I want to learn.

ermmm... if i could do a manipulations with video tutorial it is more easy... but all i can do as for the moment is to screen print the tutorial of my manipulation... i'll be having a tutorial of manipulations these days... so just stay tune ^_^ for the forehead you're asking... you have to use the forehead of the actor/actress to put into the picture... dont use the forehead of the picture u want to manipulate... like what i did to AUM... and AFF... its their forehead... plus you have to look for some good pose that is similar to the other picture...

for kob and num or kob and tik.... let's see... coz its still depends on the picture... just give me a high resolution picture. tell me the details if what kind of manipulation i will do with the pic you want... mmm... im not gonna promise that i will do it right away... i still have to look for some good pics...

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult

[http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo267/LakornWatcher/2s6jy1c.jpg[/IMG]

These are the pictures that I would like you to help me manipulate with Kob's face and Tik for the guy or Num. You can take your time and thank you.

How do you guys make the part of the body fade like their hips because sometime when I do mine I want their shoulders and up only but can't seem to fade out the rest of their bodies.

nikki1786

LizQuen
:D TUTORIALS in MANIPULATION :D

Aff Manipulated:

as you can see... i choose this pic of Aff to manipulate over the picture(Bench picture).

*cut the picture of Aff and transfer it to the picture... that will be a new layer to the other BENCH pic now.

*CTRL + T and try to make the size of the pic of Aff similar to BENCH pic.

*when you're done... put the picture(AFF) to the BENCH pic to cover the face. then ERASER TOOL to erase that is not need to the picture that you're manipulating.

*CTRL + T again and rotate the picture a little... until it will fit to the picture (Specifically... try to over the pose so that you can get the right position of the pic.)

*zoom IN the picture... and erase the specifics that is not needed to the manipulation. (this only shows that if you really want a clean manipulation and people wouldnt even notice if you manipulate it or not.) use the HARD BRUSH... to see the line that has been cover... or if you want... opacity the picture(AFF) then erase the specifics...

*as for me... i just want the picture to be in the right angle... IF YOU MANIPULATE THE PICTURE... you have to zoom in and zoom out... to see the difference. so what i did is to CTRL + T again... then i try to make it more smaller...

next page... XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
cont... 2 of Tutorials in Manipulation.

*done editing the angle... (but it will not just end here...)

*contrast first the picture(Bench) to 100. (it will be more easier if you contrast the first picture before the picture you're manipulating.) YELLOWish skin tone is more easy to the skin tone. but then, you have to be patient of getting the skin tone... since this is the hardest of manipulating the picture.

*then second the picture you're manipulating (Aff).

*adjust the brightness... it depends on the picture... (the picture of Aff that i choose is brighter...) so i have to adjust it and make it darker a little only, then the contrast is 100. (remember its always depends on you of how you will adjust it. better if you take a look at the first picture(BENCH) if you think it doesnt have too much light then you can adjust the picture(Aff) into little more darker...) with the COLOR BALANCE... look at the skintone of the picture(BENCH) and adjust it by by getting the right skintone. ITS UP TO YOU of how will you get the right skintone. ( im saying this... coz in manipulation... it just depends on you of how will you get the right skintone. i have couple of mistakes in skin toning too... so adjusting the COLOR BALANCE... then YELLOW +MAGENTA+CYAN, RED+GREEN+BLUE...) if you use the YELLOW and make the MAGENTA close to YELLOW... it will act more like the skin tone now and plus... adjusting the CYAN to RED... just make sure to see the shadows.

*let's go to BURNING TOOL and back to ERASER TOOL again... (again... like i saide... you have to zoom IN and OUT the picture to see the difference.) erase the specifics then use the BURNING TOOL (shadows, midtones, highlights)... if you want to make it more like a skintone shadow... use the MIDTONES... and to darker shadow... use the HIGHLIGHTS. usually, i apply this tools in manipulating... so that it will not be obviously manipulated picture. (it really helps a lot) also by using the BURNING TOOL, you can BURN the hair... so that it will have the same color tone to the other picture...

*with the eraser tool, use the SOFT BRUSH... then erase a little the neck of the picture(AFF). (my friend told me that its not necessary to erase the NECK or the HEAD to use the other picture's head or neck.) but at this rate... with this picture. you have to erase it. since the model's head(BENCH picture) tilt a little, and so it doesnt show the neck anymore.

next page... XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
cont 3... Tutorials in Manipulation

*so there you go... i just use the eraser tool and burning tool... (if you see the other pictures, especially the front pose pictures... no matter where the lightning is, the neck always has the shadows... so when you manipulate the picture... BURNING TOOL, ERASER TOOL, CLONING, SHARP TOOL and BLUR TOOL is one of the tricky tools in manipulating.)

*this picture is already done... but im still not satisfied... it doesnt look like WAKE UP CALL mode... XD but if you really want this kind of picture and satisfied enough with the manipulation. then its done already... BUT IM NOT DONE YET...

*i opacity the picture(AFF) to get that hair of the picture(BENCH). so all i gotta do again it is erase it. (as you can see... no matter how i opacity the picture of AFF, it has the same angle of BENCH picture. so please be careful in choosing picture to manipulate, if you really want a perfect manipulation... then find some pictures that has the same pose.)

*when you put the picture(AFF) to other picture(BENCH) to cover it... be sure that they have the same size and angle... if they have these... such as the eye level thingy... it wouldnt be hard for you to manipulate a picture if you want to put the extended hair...

*we're almost getting done... but i still want more.... XD for a bonus manipulation of the body... as you can see... i dont see any figure of the BENCH picture...

*so all you gotta do is to LIQUIFY the picture... to make some figure...

the finish product is at the next page... ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
Bellefire, what version of Photoschop are you using? Maybe I'll go buy myself one.

adobe photoshop cs3...

actually, you dont have to buy a new version of adobe. my friend who's more good in manipulating pictures than me is using older version of adobe photoshop... he's using adobe photoshop 0.7 but he can manipulate pictures with that. but its still good have better version of adobe photoshop, because adobe always update some new features of photoshop. ;)

btw, the picture you want to manipulate... mmm... actually, one of my weakest point in manipulating is OUTDOOR PICTURE... also i dont pictures of KOB of having outdoor shoots and so as NUM and TIK... send me the pictures if you have one... just send it to me through message... ;) i'll be waiting only ^_^ then that's how will i decide if will manipulate it or not... coz the picture u just posted is an OUTDOOR picture. typically, i have pictures of actors and actresses that usually in studio type pictures... because the lightning is artificial, that means... i can manipulate it easier...

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the tuitorial but it's kinda hard for me to understand. Maybe because I don't have Photoshop. You're just too talented. I will need alot of practices.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Well, I was wondering if you can help me put Kob's face in those two pictures of Tangmo. I don't have a picture of Kob for you because I don't know which one would best fit in those pictures of Tangmo. For the guy's face, it would be great if you can do one with Num's face and another one with Tik's face. By the way, take your time and if you don't have time then it's ok.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Thank you for the tuitorial but it's kinda hard for me to understand. Maybe because I don't have Photoshop. You're just too talented. I will need alot of practices.

actually im still not familiar with my photoshop... i just experiment everyday to get to know more...

nikki1786

LizQuen
Well, I was wondering if you can help me put Kob's face in those two pictures of Tangmo. I don't have a picture of Kob for you because I don't know which one would best fit in those pictures of Tangmo. For the guy's face, it would be great if you can do one with Num's face and another one with Tik's face. By the way, take your time and if you don't have time then it's ok.

mmm... for Tangmo's pic... if you can find some pictures of KOB that her hair is tied... that would be no problem... and also has the similar angle with Tangmo. i dont have picture of Num since im not really a fan of him XD but with Tik... i'll just find it... but if there's no other solution... XD i guess i cant make the manipulations... -_-" im just telling it to you in advance.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
wow.. thanks nikki... you are such a sweethearty.

I'll have to come back to this thread and study your tutorial!