Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
bellefire, your artworks are so awesome. i wish i have the talent to but unluckily i don't. keep them coming.
thanks... :) my friend told me that i was like careering these Bud Brothers stuff as i wasn't making artworks only but also fan mv's.
just wanna share Guji's message to me today, since he had the taping with Kaye and Mariel last for the sequel.

Guji's PM in youtube: I was with Mariel and Kaye last night. You have definitely helped make PHR successful for us.

I am so happy about all that you are doing, and it's actually very exciting to see all the creative things you have done.

Hehe. God bless you from the bottom of my heart.

I was no one before PHR, but you are helping me so much in my career.

Hope to meet you one day to thank you in person.

Guji

-----------

i think basically from what he was trying to say is that Guji told Mariel about what i did... -__-" and same goes for Mariel who knows what i did.
because in the PEX forum, i posted all the complete wallpapers and fan mv's that i made. a whole collection of what i did to my addiction, so i think Mariel knows who was Guji talking about since i did the wallpapers from book 1 to book 7... and they know that i am about to make some mv's for book 7 and to their upcoming sequel.

Mariel and i already chatted already. Guji also who's time to time keep messaging me... *grinned*

-----------

i think there are disadvantages and advantages of what i did for my addiction. the advantages were i was able to notice by the wallpapers i posted and it only means that i am supporting the whole cast as well... because i want them to show that i am being fair when it comes to artworks, though they know that i am an official rafiel member... but i still manage to make the wallies for other love teams. second, i think my works were paid off when some of the actors and actresses of the series surprised me with their message and putting up a special mention to Bud Brothers thread about me.

so far i got to talked with Mariel, Guji and Wendy... i hope to get to talk with Rafael once he's back from America because of the concert tour last 27 and 28. i think he's back now but he took a 2-day rest. LOL

but the disadvantage is that the fellow fans of each love teams message me a lot, if i could make some more of their fave love teams... there are also outsiders whom from other threads such as Sarah-John Lloyd fan wants me to make a wallie. LMAO all i can say is... im very demanding with the pictures and im doing wallies if i am in the mood or i feel like i got hooked up with this love team. -_-" in short i am lazy... so i couldn't fulfill their demands, so i told them that if i am in the mood to make... i will make one. LOL

originally, i support the love team of BOOK 1... since i have high expectations and i wanted to see them in a primetime drama and not just an episodic series like Bud Brothers Series, if only Cristine didn't transfer back to ch7, then i would be addicted to their love team. but i guess direk Cathy saved me hahaha she got me hook up with her works... and i love comedy as well.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
nikki i'm so FRICKIN' jealous. i hope the producers of Bud Brothers set a date for you and the BB cast to meet for how much you do for them.<--that would be so awesome if this happens

yeah you do a lot of wallies...don't forget to take time for yourslef. ^^

nikki1786

LizQuen
nikki i'm so FRICKIN' jealous. i hope the producers of Bud Brothers set a date for you and the BB cast to meet for how much you do for them.<--that would be so awesome if this happens

yeah you do a lot of wallies...don't forget to take time for yourslef. ^^

LMAO RR i met some actresses before i even met Angel Locsin in personal and also Erich Gonzales. weeeh~! if i can visit Manila again, i'll be visiting Ma and Guji... :p

nikki1786

LizQuen
wow...that's sooo awesome! i meet no one :( except johnny depp did come here once, but i was in school

hello~!?! that's johnny depp girl~!
you're even luckier than me... anyways, i was just browsing on John Prats' old movies and i was about to download one of his movies because it has a subtitles, entitled 'M First Romance'. actually, i watched this movie before together with my high school friends. John's one of those popular teen idols back in early 2000 and his team up with Heart Evangelista made a lot of noise nationwide here.

i passed by to one of the John-Heart forever fan, even though they're not the love teams anymore because Heart is in ch7 now. while John's having good relationship with Shaina and building a love team with Denise Laurel at the same. :) anyways, the uploader of John-Heart fan did upload a fan mv of their famous movie "my first romance"... i just noticed that John's shirt was in thai characters... LOL

wherever you are fan mv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gaur42LMO9c...feature=related

OST of "My First Romance"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tywugIr_bT4

one of the scenes in the movie of John and Heart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOwds8pL8xw

promotion and guesting in Sharon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQwHrhGznhQ

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hello~!?! that's johnny depp girl~!
you're even luckier than me... anyways, i was just browsing on John Prats' old movies and i was about to download one of his movies because it has a subtitles, entitled 'M First Romance'. actually, i watched this movie before together with my high school friends. John's one of those popular teen idols back in early 2000 and his team up with Heart Evangelista made a lot of noise nationwide here.

i passed by to one of the John-Heart forever fan, even though they're not the love teams anymore because Heart is in ch7 now. while John's having good relationship with Shaina and building a love team with Denise Laurel at the same. :) anyways, the uploader of John-Heart fan did upload a fan mv of their famous movie "my first romance"... i just noticed that John's shirt was in thai characters... LOL

wherever you are fan mv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gaur42LMO9c...feature=related

OST of "My First Romance"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tywugIr_bT4

one of the scenes in the movie of John and Heart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOwds8pL8xw

promotion and guesting in Sharon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQwHrhGznhQ
lol i just it...that's kind of funny. John looks soo young, but i see why he and Heart were so popular, they are sooo cute together. and their singing was sooo cute.

love the new wallpapers :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol i just it...that's kind of funny. John looks soo young, but i see why he and Heart were so popular, they are sooo cute together. and their singing was sooo cute.

love the new wallpapers :D
OMG~! a wishful thinking right now~!!!!!!!!!
Cristine wasn't done with her negotiation neither GMA7 or ABS-CBN, though she just recently appeared in news because of winning the number 1 spot in FHM. the reporters still wanted to know what's her next project!

i hope that she wont transfer in GMA and rather go take the projects that was offered to her, initially... she was really the first choice and the readers wants her to portray one of Martha Cecilia's famous novel "Kristine Series". i hope she'll play it! but most of all, since the BOOK7 just ended yesterday and the Bud Brothers Series sequel will start in Monday... i hope Georgina will truly appear there~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
that's good to hear!!! :clap:

I wish she'll stick to ch2... I really want to see her in Kristine series... she could either be Emerald or Jewel Fortalejo... or even Jenny Navarro... I'm so addicted to Kristine series right now... I buy her pocket books weekly and I'm planning to collect all 52 of them.. lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
that's good to hear!!! :clap:

I wish she'll stick to ch2... I really want to see her in Kristine series... she could either be Emerald or Jewel Fortalejo... or even Jenny Navarro... I'm so addicted to Kristine series right now... I buy her pocket books weekly and I'm planning to collect all 52 of them.. lol
yes don! im so excited too in Kristine Series, but just want to let you know that Bud Brothers Series got extended for two weeks because Toni Gonzaga and Derek Ramsey's PHR story will air in July 20. :D

it means with the these two weeks will be shown the sequel of the couples. everyone's getting hype with the sequel because Betchay's preggy, there will be problems regarding in Rei and Pepper's relationship and John and Denise marriage life... this will be a riot because Valerie of BOOK 5 will appear as well with her hubby Ed. :D now, i wanna see if Vince and Georgina will appear... hehehe

last but not the list... direk Cathy just announced that they will tv-adapt all the book series, it only means that after sequel... direk Cathy will surprise us with Dick and Ginger's story in BOOK 8 of bud brothers.

i was like... if they'll adapt the book 8... make sure to make it more funnier than the book, plus... if i were to choose an actress to play Ginger's character... i prefer Alessandra de Rossi. while with Dick's character, i prefer Luis Manzano...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
agree! I want Luis Manzano to play Dick... he really fits the role
hopefully, Vince and Georgina would appear on the sequel -_-

nikki1786

LizQuen
agree! I want Luis Manzano to play Dick... he really fits the role
hopefully, Vince and Georgina would appear on the sequel -_-

too bad they wont... because Jake's now busy with AGIMAT show, if whatever Cristine's decision of the issue of transferring back... its all upto Monique Del Rosario who's her manager.

nikki1786

LizQuen
my favorite love teams in Bud Brothers Series...
PEX Banners...

#1. Rafiel Tandem

#2. JohNise Tandem

#3. KayJi Tandem

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Nikki, those are so pretty!! Love your artworks!!