Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
Mariel Rodriguez and Rafael Rosell in their upcoming sequel "Bud Baby Bliss"

this time Wayne and Betchay will tackle about their marriage life and having a baby soon! weehh!
a special romance of one week for Wayne and Betchay, featuring the all the BB cast with the wives (literally, not all of them.)

nikki1786

LizQuen
i love pepper.
OMG they are doing a Wayne and Betchay sequel ahhhhhh! too bad Georgina won't be there :(

lol... i think pangmoua watched the book 6 of all book series that was aired in BB. XD yeah, i love Pepper too... actually Betchay, Coco and Pepper... and the similarities of the three... is that direk Cathy was the one who directed the book series of 2, 3 and 6. it shows the funny side of their love stories.

but most of all... highly rated BB couple is Betchay and Wayne of book 2. that is why these two were going to have a sequel entitled "Bud Baby Bliss". i was joking around at the other forum and said... that with the title... it sounds like Betchay and Wayne will have a baby soon... hehehe

also in the sequel the wives will be featured except with Georgina. i would be surprise if Georgina will show up. tentative with Maricar Reyes who plays Sandy of Pio's wife. because she's taping with "Lovers In Paris" remake version for august upcoming drama, then a religious a drama she will play as the homeless character in that drama and on Sunday Your Song Presents drama series presents her as the pianist who will fall in love with a man that will be played by Sid Lucero. Your Song is a monthly drama that presenting different dramas with matching the theme song for the series.

anyways, back to BB sequel... Mariel mentioned to her Ktext that Book 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 will appear in the sequel... its still tentative but they will look forward to it that these couples will appear. some of them are not in the taping right now because of the world concert tour in US. but the book 1 has no chance to appear except that Vince can still appear but its already obvious that Georgina wont be there...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hey Nikki. do you know where I can watch Once Upon A Lifetime Love. Apparently all the the people who uploaded the Bud Brothers series got blocked from uploading them anymore or something. If you can help...it would be greatly appreciated :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
hey Nikki. do you know where I can watch Once Upon A Lifetime Love. Apparently all the the people who uploaded the Bud Brothers series got blocked from uploading them anymore or something. If you can help...it would be greatly appreciated :D

just tune here...

Part 1 (end of BOOK 6)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkwDtysuoEw

Part 2 (end of BOOK 6, start of BOOK 7 episode 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wRrBX6xBDs

Part 3 (BOOK 7, episode 1 part 2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQfLWZ7_ud8

EPISODE 2 of BOOK 7

part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKeRizE99yA

part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhnCslaVCN4

part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULXSzPERga8

p.s.
i'll be posting the caps and translation soon here:
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...mp;#entry624221

im just too lazy last thursday and friday to post it...
but BOOK 7 is hella funny than the book... never expected to be more funnier than ever. laughtrip! XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
thank you :D

no problem... uh that uploader of BB that i gave you is one of the secret accounts in YT uploaders of BB. because some of the uploaders were deleted because of the copyright content. link that i gave you has an account in veoh for the rest of the BB book series episodes.

gosh my head feels so sleepy but my eyes dont... XD

im just uploading my MV's to my FB so that my friends can see it. but at the same time i updated it because Guji promoted my video to his sites from FB to twitter and to his official site. that's why i've become so lazy of making artworks and posting caps because i was busy download the episodes of BOOK 6 and at the same time making some mv's due to the requests of some people.

but i am happy because Guji message me a lot... hehehehee... Kaye already saw my artwork... hahaha both guji and kaye love it. <3

nikki1786

LizQuen
weeeh Sequel's approaching. cant wait to see Rafiel (rafael-mariel)

note: i am happy because not only Guji whom i talk with. but also Mariel... weeeh~! she's so girly~! and im glad she loved the forum and the banners that i did!
she will have video message for the Rafiel fans soon and going to greet the forum for the 1st monthsary and last but not the least... she will be the judge of contest... weeeeeeh~!!!!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
Complete Set of Wallpaper of Bud Brothers Series

Jake and Cristine (Book 1: Stupid Cupids)

Rafael and Mariel (Book 2: My, Gulay Wow Betchay!)

John-Denise (Book 3: Red Roses For A Blue Lady)

nikki1786

LizQuen
Joem-Janna (Book 4: Tail You Lose, Head You're Mine)

Manuel-Valerie (Book 5: He's The One)

Guji-Kaye (Book 6: Pepper's Roses)

Will-Wendy (Book 7: Once In A Lifetime Love)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i just love looking at your artwork :D

i was trying to figure out which who's my favorite couple from bud brothers...it's so hard.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i just love looking at your artwork :D

i was trying to figure out which who's my favorite couple from bud brothers...it's so hard.

i did have high hopes of seeing Vince ans Georgina again in BOOK 4. but it failed, because Cristine Reyes already confirmed that she's going back to 7. Jake Cuenca now is partnered with 3 leading ladies for the drama series that's offered to him. Angelica Panganiban, Shaina Magdayao (John Prats' girlfriend) and last but not the least... they haven't announce the 3rd leading lady for his upcoming action series "Agimat" (Magic Amulet), because he will be part and took one of the lead roles in the said series as Jake Cuenca, Gerald Anderson, Coco Martin and Jolo Revilla were given the lead roles that will play in "Agimat".

Jake Cuenca shared that he will have a power because of the amulet that was Jolo holding. his character will be just like a vampire, Jake was thankful that he was given a chance to play this kind of role since he was more into action... and now, it will be his first time play as vampire.

he's already starting taping for his upcoming series as well "Rubi", opposite partner Angelica Panganiban. meanwhile, another offer drama project was offered to Jake and haven't announce it yet if what's the story plot. but they already come up with their decision if who will be Jake's leading lady and they chose Shaina Magdayao since he and Shaina just did a movie recently.
---------

Mariel Rodriguez shared to Ktext message that Bud Brothers Series is highly in demand series at the moment, she was thankful that a lot of viewers love her tandem with Rafael and PHR production fulfilled the viewer's wish to see them again as they will come back for their sequel "Bud Baby Bliss". Mariel also shared that we're not only gonna watch their sequel because the highly recommended couples such as John and Denise, then Guji and Kaye will come back as well for their own sequel.

the sequel will be directed none other than director Cathy Garcia-Molina who directed the Book 2 (Rafael-Mariel), Book 3 (John-Denise) and Book 6 (Guji-Kaye). another message fro m Mariel said that the Bud Brothers Series will extend since they direct Cathy decided to tv-adapt all the BOOK SERIES of Bud Brothers Series. it only means that the BOOK 8 will be a surprise last BOOK SERIES.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
bellefire, your artworks are so awesome. i wish i have the talent to but unluckily i don't. keep them coming.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Jake is going to be a vampire...HOT :drool:

that's sooo cool. a sequel for also John/Denise and Guji/Kaye. I'm so excited ^^
i'm kind of mad that Cristine left to go back to 7....i bet for sure her and Jake would have gotten a sequel too.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
true! Vince and Georgie should have a sequel... -_- she should've came back to ch 7 after the BB sequel... :p
anyhow, Cristine is hailed again as FHM's sexiest, right? but wtf, Marian is the 2nd!! and Angel in the 3rd place?! wtf!!! I don't find Marian THAT sexy... -_- I use to like her before but even before, I don't find her sexy... <_< Angel is wayyyy sexier than Marian!! is the poll based on text votes?