behind Scenes of Ch3 08' calendar

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg the feb one is also hot. rome's in it too but ughh he was posing with noon s. theres also Por, Nat, Aum, Aff, Yard and Ploy cherman. they will be showing that one next. i cant wait to get my hands on it!..

i dont think my vdo store will have it. maybe they only sell it in thailand

sirena

sarNie Adult
i wanna ken and benz for sum reason i wonder if they gonna her like a mean act

cuz i notice most benz lakorn she always evil hehe

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres caps from the month of February. the theme is Sexy Stars in Laser Light. everyone look HOT!...08 is gonna be the bomb

yard and ploy look like sisters.

credit to joe @ tv3

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Oh my god, what the heck is Noon S. doing bt the two hottest man..She totally don't belong in the pic period...Rita, Ploy or Yard should be standing right there..Noon S. totally ruined the pic in that page...Sorry not a fan of hers...

tinah

sarNie Coma
why does noon have to be with both guys. they should of pair nat with one of the girls since he doesnt have a couple

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wonder who will be in the calendar for March. Hope they choose a very good one to pose for the camera.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wonder who's going to be in the picture with her. I hope she has picture with Au Thanakorn or any of her P'ek should do well. Why did i mention Au T cos i that back before they use to have lakorn together. And the fans use to cheer on them and wonder if they one day date eachother. Oh can't wait for this new calendar. They all look so hot. Especially Ken with those good N'ek.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^shes with Kong, Chatchai,Willy,Lalita, Nok Jariya. the theme is All Time Pra'ek/N'ek

omg, the theme just gets better!..this one is soo elegant yet classy. i love it

credit to anonymous @ AFC

navy

sarNie Adult
^^shes with Kong, Chatchai,Willy,Lalita, Nok Jariya. the theme is All Time Pra'ek/N'ek

omg, the theme just gets better!..this one is soo elegant yet classy. i love it

credit to anonymous @ AFC
Elegant and Classy. Love Willy, Ann, and Mew lots.

Wonder what month my favorite rising star Por and Tye in.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wait the infinity one is tat for March or April..cuz Jan. is Ken & the girls..Feb. is all the Por, Ploy, Mo..March is the one w/ Ann correct?

anywazy..eheheehee..so tat month gonna be "nang rai" month or sumting?..eheehehe..Joy Rinalee is beautiful!