behind Scenes of Ch3 08' calendar

tinah

sarNie Coma
the theme is really nice. ken got 4 gorgeous ladies around him. lucky! i realize he hasnt been paired up with rita or benz yet. maybe it will happen next year?. ken does have a new lakorn for broadcast and rita is their n'ek so im crossing my fingers that they'll be pair up.

i cant wait to see the actual calendar. 08 seems like a good one

January
[click]sneak peek

credit to anonymous @ AFC

thank you sooooooo much for sharing this, Tinah! :D all four ladies look gorgeous...lol...they went for a victorian european theme i see... i can't wait to see the calender!

nolee

sarNie Adult
the ladies look so gorgeous! ken looks a bit awkward/uncomfortable though lol thanks for sharing!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
the ladies look so gorgeous! ken looks a bit awkward/uncomfortable though lol thanks for sharing!
he's probably is thinking..okay..don't do anyting wrong or noi is gonna kill meh..LOL..p'ken seem like such a loyal guy...argh! tat's w/ i'm in luv w/ the dude ^_^

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
Ken looks a bit uncomfortable when taking the photos and his hair's kinda weird. Four ladies look fabulous esp Rita... she's stunning gorgeous as usual.
Does Rome also appear in the calendar since he's Ch3's actor?? If he does, they should let him pair up with Rita; they make such a lovely couple.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yeh hes definately gonna be on there. i hope its with rita too. sooo cant wait to see the whole calendar. i wonder whos the other pairing.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Another year, another calendar... They should have all the hot couples of this year pair up in one of the month.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Ken is so lucky that he been surround by 4 beautiful ladies. I hope Ken have a lakorn with Rita,they might look cute together.

AzNpAnDa486

sarNie Juvenile
i can't wait to get this calender! i love last years...it's hanging in my room right now. i can't wait to get 08...