BangRajun - Born to Love You - CH45 - TBC

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
DUN DUN DUN :0 Lol!! P'Sithiya have you written any other ff? You're really good:) thank you for the lovely ff!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks for the updates! kekeke, this is so exciting! Sang and Juang's relationship is developing, and she's helping him grow! It's destiny that they are moving to SingBuri. It's a place where their loved ones are, plus Sang is needed there professionally!

>< Oh no, Jai! Don't dig a deeper hole for yourself! Someone rescue the man, please!

Thap and Fang are sooo going to get it on in some empty corner of the hotel soon, muahahaha!

Nasithiya

sarNie Egg
DropBox Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hedh0uhvq3bhz3s/Born%20To%20Love%20-%20CH40%20-%20TBC.pdf?dl=0

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
Khap -
I close my eyes hoping I'm not dreaming this. I'm not dreaming that Feung just told me that she is pregnant with our baby. I take in a deep breath so I can steady my breathing. Feung is pregnant. My Mae Feung is pregnant. I can't put into words why I feel. I open my eyes and look at her. I'm at a loss for words so all I can do is hold her tight and cry.
K: Feung. This is the moment that I've been waiting for. For twenty-five years...I've been waiting for this moment. You and me...we made a baby Feung. A baby! Do you know how happy this make me? I just want to yell it to the whole world! You hear that Mr. Bird? Mr. Rabbit? Mr. Tree? My Mae Feung is pregnant!
I can't contain my excitement anymore. I gently drag Feung out of the water to make sure she is safe. Then I start running around the village to let everyone know that I'm having a baby. I know it's late and everyone is probably sleeping but I don't care.
K: Hey!! I'm going to be a father! I'm having a baby!
Fe: P'Khap! You're going to wake up the kids! Stop!
She comes and grabs me and tries to cover my mouth. I kiss her hands. I kiss her face. I get on my knees so I can kiss my baby.
K: We have to let Fang and Juang know. Ai Sang too!
I run to the house.
K: Fang! Fang! I'm going to be Por Khap! You're going to be an aunt! I''m going to have a baby!
Fa: We're going to have a baby? You and P'Feung are having a baby?! Our family is growing so fast P'Khap! P'Feung! Come and sit down! My niece or nephew needs to rest!
I walk over to Feung and sit her down.
K: You need to eat khon dii so our baby can be strong. What do you want to eat? Fang will make it or I'll go buy it. Whatever you want tee rak. Right Fang?
Fa: Ka, P'Feung. Whatever you want. I won't let P'Khap cook for you. No need to torture my niece or nephew yet.
I look over and see Parob quietly watching us. My son. He's not my flesh and blood but he's my son in all the ways it matters. I go over to him and lift him on to my lap.
K: Parob. Do you want a nongsao or nongchai? If it's a nongsao, you have to protect her. If it's a nongchai, you have to teach him how to be strong ok? You're going to be a peechai. Are you excited?
Parob nods his head and goes over to Feung. He puts his ear against her stomach and smiles. I love my family. I would die a thousand lifetimes just to have this moment. I go over to Feung and place my ear against her stomach just as Parob did earlier. My arms are wrapped around her waist. My tears are falling down freely. I don't even bother to wipe them.
K: I love you more than anything. More than my life. Our family is my whole world.
She caresses my head.
Fe: P'Khap. I still have to go to the doctor so that they can confirm it. I'm not even sure yet.
K: I'm sure. I can hear our baby talking to me Feung.
I look at Parob.
K: Did the baby talk to you too Parob?
He nods his head. Fang goes over to him and hugs him tight. They both come over to Feung and hug her. I wrap my arms around Feung and Fang with Parob in the center. My family. Ill do anything for them. Fang gets up to check on dinner.
Fa: I think I burned the rice.
We all look at each other and start laughing. Fang not only burned the rice. She burned everything. We all help each other cook dinner again. I was worried when Feung wasn't able to hold anything down. All she had was some light soup. She told me that P'Sinjai said this was normal. I plan on taking her to the doctor first thing tomorrow morning. I couldn't sleep that night. I was still reeling from the news. I hear the door of the bedroom open and I jump up. Is something wrong with Feung and our baby? Feung walks out quietly.
K: Feung, what are you doing up? You need sleep. Our baby needs sleep.
Fe: I want to sleep with you out here tonight.
K: No, go sleep inside with Fang.
Fe: P'Sinjai said it's not good to argue with a pregnant woman.
How can I argue with her after that? I make room for her next to me. I make sure I give her all the blankets and pillow I have. I want to make sure she's comfortable. I don't like her sleeping out in the open with me but it's nice to be able to hold her. I snuggle against her and kiss her neck.
K: I miss this. I miss you so much when I'm not near you. You know I would do anything for you right? I would die for you and our baby.
Fe: Don't talk like that. You're going to be alive for a very long time. We're going to grow old with each other and watch our grand kids grow up.
K: Ja, Mae Feung. I'll do anything you say.
I fall asleep with my arms wrapped around my wife and baby. I have the best sleep of my life that night. I wake up the next morning feeling revitalized. I feel like I can build a kingdom with my bare hands. Feung wants me to wait for the confirmation before I tell anyone else. I force myself not to tell Juang and Sang yet. I call to let the construction company know that I had to take my wife to the doctor. They understood. I took Feung first thing the next morning. They gave Feung the test and now we're just waiting for the results. I'm nervous. I know Feung's pregnant because I heard the heartbeat last night. I just want to hear that my baby is healthy. The doctor comes back out and I grab Feung's hands.
D: Well, Por and Mae. I want to congratulate you on a healthy baby. You're about two months along now.
Feung turns to hug me and I kiss her head. She grabs my face.
Fe: Por Khap, ja.
K: Mae Feung.
We can't stop smiling at each other. I almost forget that the doctor is in the room.
D: You have to take really good care of yourself these next few months. The first trimester is the most dangerous. Make sure you take your prenatal vitamins and don't work too hard. Absolutely no stress. Por Khap, there will be no arguing with your Mae Feung. You will need to be at her beck and call. Do you understand?
K: Ja.
As soon as the doctor leaves, I call Juang.
K: Juang! I'm having a baby!
Ju: Did you say you're having a baby? Oh my goodness! Is P'Feung pregnant? I'm going to be an aunt!
I hear her arguing with Sang on the phone. I hang up on her. I want to spend time with my Mae Feung. I get on my knees in front of her.
K: Feung. Thanks for giving me this life. I was truly born to love you. I don't know what to do without you.
I kiss her stomach. I would kiss her in more places but I know my wife is not comfortable with public display of affection.
K: What do you want to do today? You have me to yourself all day today.
Fe: I have to go back to the orphanage.
K: P'Sinjai and Fang said they'll cover for us. I have an idea.
I take Feung to Thap's hotel. I also share with Feung that Fang would start working here starting next Monday. She would still be going to school even with the job. I may have omitted the part where Fang has not been attending school. The doctor said no stress though, thats my excuse. I make sure to tell Thap our good news. Yes, I am still possessive even when I know that Thap is in love with Fang. I rent a hotel room but Thap insisted on giving us the honeymoon suite for free. I didn't want to spend the time to argue with him so I accepted his offer. I wanted to be alone with my wife. When we got to our room, I couldn't keep my hands off of Feung. I made sure to check with her doctor what was safe and not safe during pregnancy. I made love to her several times, making up for the months we had to sleep apart. She craved me as much as I craved her. By nightfall, I was exhausted. I asked her what she wanted to eat and ordered in for us. She was able to hold down some food this time, not all though. The doctor said this was normal. She said the nausea and vomiting should end soon.
Fe: P'Khap, do you want a lookchai or looksao?
K: Both. I want a lookchai first then we need to have a looksao right away. What do you think?
Fe: I just want a healthy baby.
I would have never seen this future for myself two years ago. Two years ago, I was for sure that I was going to die before I turn twenty-five. Here I am, twenty-five years old, married to the woman of my dreams and expecting a little baby. I must have done something right in my past life.

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
Juang -
"Ju: PKhap! PFeung is pregnant?! Im going to be an aunt? PSang..Im going to be an aunt!
S: What?! Khap is having a baby? Why didnt he call me first?
Ju: Why would he call you first? Im his sister.
S: Im his best friend. Its a guy thing. You wouldnt understand. Ask him if he is going to call me.
Ju: PSang, why would he call you? He knows that were here together. He knows Im going to tell you the news.
S: He still should call me.
Ju: PKhap? Are you still there? Hello? PKhap? He hung up on me. Were having a baby PSang!
S: I still cant believe he didnt call me. Theres something in the best friend handbook for that!
Ju: Just be happy for them!
Leave it to him to focus on something like that. I have to move to SingBuri now. Ive made my decision. I cant let my niece or nephew love Fang more than me.
Ju: PSang, Im moving to SingBuri as soon as possible.
S: What about me?
Ju: What about you? Were not chained to the hip. You dont have to go where I go?
S: Were together Juang. Youre my girlfriend.
Ju: So today Im your girlfriend? The other day you told your father I was your fiancé. What am I to you?
S: Youre my Juang. I told that to my father so that he would back off. Our relationship is our business. You want to be my fiancé?
Ju: I dont want to force you to do anything you dont want to do.
S: Im going with you to SingBuri. I need to give my two weeks notice though. Can you wait for me?
I cant just up and leave him. He would stay for me. I nod my head. I do need to find us a place to live there. We cant stay with PKhap because they only have one bedroom. As a matter of fact, PFeung is staying there with Fang. My poor brother has to sleep in the open area outside. Wait. I have a great idea! I could get a place with Fang in SingBuri. Its close enough to Khai BangRajun where we can go visit them several times in a day. Yes! What about PSang though. Are we going to still live together?
Ju: PSang. What are we going to do about living arrangements?
S: What do you mean what were going to do? Were going to get a place together.
Ju: We probably shouldnt share a bedroom anymore.
S: Juang, nothing is changing for us other than were moving from Bangkok to SingBuri. Were going to still share the same bed. Thats not up for argument.
Ju: PSang..
S: No.
Ju: Ok, fine. Well share a room. We should still look at getting a place with three bedrooms. I want to invite Fang to live with us so that PKhap can share the bedroom with PFeung at their house. The extra room would be for guests.
S: We are not living with that Ee Baa. Shell kill me in my sleep. Im ok with the guest bedroom but you have to promise me that youll never sleep in there. Even when you are mad at me.
Ju: PSang. Dont call Fang that. I thought you and Fang got along now.
S: Shes bipolar. Who knows which Fang were going to get from day to day. It could be the good Fang or bad Fang. Shes violent too. Thanks, but no thanks.
Ju: Well, Fang and I are going to share a place. I guess youre going to have to find something on your own.
S: OK. OK! You win. Fang can stay with us.
He stomps away from me. I call Fang to share my idea with her.
Ju: Fang! I heard the news!
Fa: yes. Were going to be aunts Juang! Were going to spoil that baby so much!
Ju: Guess what? Im moving to SingBuri! Two weeks at the earliest. I have to wait for PSang to finish his two weeks. Were going to find a place in SingBuri and we would like for you to stay with us. What do you think?
Fa: I think its great! Ive been wanting to move out to give PFeung and PKhap their space but they would never allow that. With you being in SingBuri, theyll be more open to the idea. Wait, did you say Khun Sang was going to stay with us?
Ju: Well, he and I are living together now.
Fa: Juang! Your father allows that?
Ju: The only opinion that matters to me is PKhap and he already gave his blessing.
Fa: I dont know about living with Khun Sang. Were like oil and water. We just dont mesh well together.
Ju: Hes a good guy. Trust me. I can vouch for him. Tell me youll think about it please? I want to drive down there Monday to look for a place.
Fa: I have to work Monday but I can meet you after. Does that work?
Ju: Its a date!
I smile to myself after I hang up with Fang. I see PSang on the phone making phone calls.
Sang -
I call to check on the status on my application at SingBuri. Its still in review. I know they need patrol officers out there. Whats taking them so long? I know Im an excellent police officer. Im not just saying that to brag but Khap and I made the best team when we were on the force. We put up the highest numbers at the station we were at. Speaking of Khap, I still feel upset that he hasnt called me to share his news with me. Yes, I heard it from Juang but this is a huge milestone for him. Guys are supposed to call their best friend to share this type of news. It makes me sad when I think of how my role in his life has diminished. He has Feung now. Soon, hes going to have a baby. Is he still going to have time for me? Ugh. Why am I thinking of this sappy shit. I need to go house hunting. Im not too thrilled that Fang is going to live with us. I like the kid but I really like it being just me and Juang. I call my father to let him know Im moving out to SingBuri. My relationship with my father is tense at best. Hes trying on his part. I just hold so much resentment towards him for missing out on my childhood. Juang said I need to let that shit go. Weve been out to lunch a few times and he came over for dinner several times. He and Juang gets along great. He hasnt brought his new wife over yet. My mother has cut me out of her life after the divorce. Not that it mattered to me any. Im also turning in my two weeks notice today. Im a little worried since I dont have the job in SingBuri yet. Worst case scenario, I have enough saved up to last us about eighteen months without any income.
S: Por, I plan on moving to SingBuri in the next few weeks. I just wanted to let you know that.
P: SingBuri? Why SingBuri?
S: Juangs brother is there. She wants to move to be closer to him.
P: I see. You know, Kwan is from around there? Shes wanted to go back several times but we never had the time to. Its been more than eighteen years since Ive been there. I bet a lot has changed.
S: Well, you should visit us sometimes. If you want to.
P: Of course Ill visit you. It means a lot that you called me. Take care son.
I hang up with my father. Its getting easier to talk to him. I walk back out to the living room and see that Juang just got off the phone also.
Ju: PSang, I want to go look at places in SingBuri Monday. Would you be able to make it?
S: Of course. I want to meet with the Chief face to face anyways.
I walk up to Juang and rest my chin on her head.
S: This is going to be a big change for us.
She wraps her arms around my waist.
Ju: I know. Its going to be a good move for us PSang.
S: You know what would be even better?
Ju: What?
S: If you would cook me some lunch and feed me. Im starving woman!
Ju: Why do you always have to ruin the moment?!
I lean in to kiss her. She doesnt shy away from my affection when its just the two of us. Itll be interesting when Fang lives with us. Im still going to be Sang. Nothing will change there.

CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
Jai -
I didnt know where to take Khun Sabai so I brought her back to my house. They would think I was the one who did something to her if I took her back to the hotel in this condition. What was she doing out there by herself? Didnt anyone teach her about not talking to strangers? I take a warm cloth so that I can wipe her arms. Shes a very beautiful woman. Too bad shes such a judgmental person. I dont know why but this scene feels familiar. I take closer look at her face. Before I can stop myself, I reach out to stroke her face. Why do we keep running into one another? Is it destiny? I remove my hand once she starts to stir.
Sa: My head..
J: You got a pretty nasty bump there.
Sa: Where am I?
J: Youre at my house. Im sorry if its not clean enough for you.
Sa: Why do you talk to me like that?
J: Like what?
Sa: Like Im some cruel and superficial person that doesnt want to associate with the poor.
J: Arent you like that? You have money.
Sa: I have money but my parents have also taught me how to be humble.
Speaking of money. I have the money to pay her back for her car. Ill be making much more money soon enough. I cant wait to prove to Khun SabaiWell, Im not sure what Im trying to prove to her. I dont know why but when Im around her, I just want to prove that Im not just a lowly farm hand.
J: Khun, here is the money I owe you for the damage to your car.
Sa: I told you that you didnt have to pay me for that. Where did you get the money?
J: I didnt rob, cheat, or steal from anyone. So you can rest assured that this is not blood money.
Sa: Fine, I can tell its useless to try and talk to you. Thank you for helping me out. Ill be going now.
J: Ill take you back. It can be dangerous out there.
Sa: Ill be fine.
J: Ok then. Just make sure you dont stop and get out of your car for anything.
Sa: Thanks again.
I watch her walk to her car and drive away. Why do I want her to see me as a worthy person so much? I try and shake the feeling. That woman doesnt mean anything to me. The few times that weve met has been borderline antagonistic. Im ready to start working for Khun Tik. The people of Khai BangRajun will never look down on Jai Phasut again.

Sabai -
I arrive at the hotel feeling frustrated. Why does he have that effect on me? His words bother me to the core. Even PJerd doesnt make me feel the things I feel now. I see Thap working at the reservation desk.
Sa: Thap, why are you still here. We have people that can help with this. You dont have to be here all the time.
T: PSabai, I have them doing other things. I want to learn every aspect of this business. Im asking Por and Mae to give this hotel to me. I want to run it myself.
Sa: You want to stay in SingBuri?
T: Kap.
Sa: Does it have to do with a girl named Fang?
T: It has everything to do with her. Shes my soulmate. She just doesnt know it yet.
I laugh at this. Ive never seen my brother be so enamored with a girl. I would be lying if I said I wasnt happy with the news. Fang and I bonded quickly. She has this special place in my heart. Shes a little rough around the edges but her heart is pure. Its not easy finding people like her. PJerd speaks words sweet as honey but has a wicked heart. Ive been with him long enough to know this. I dont know why Im still with him. Hes been unfaithful and at times cruel to me. I walked away from him several times but he keeps begging for me to take him back. I always do. Maybe Im still paying for the sins from my past life.
T: PSabai, what happened to your head?
Sa: I had a little accident.
T: Are you ok? Should I take you to the hospital to get it checked out?
Sa: Im fine. Dont worry about it. Do you want me to relieve you?
T: Im good. Hey, PSabai, do you remember Khap?
Sa: Your friend. Khun Nams son?
T: Yes. Well he is living in Khai Bang Rajun now. His wife is pregnant. His wife, Feung, is Fangs sister.
Sa: Yes, I remember Feung. I never met her but we spoke on the phone several times. She seems like a good and sincere person.
T: She is. Khap is a good person too. He just lost his way for a while. There actually in our hotel right now. They came to SingBuri to meet with their doctor and decided to stay and celebrate. I gave them the honeymoon suite.
Sa: Wasnt he the one that used you as a punching bag?
T: That was so long ago and it was all a misunderstanding.
Sa: Hmm.
T: Oh, and Fang is going to start here as an intern starting Monday.
Sa: An intern? I didnt even know we had interns.
T: I created the position for her. Im helping her so that she can go to school to get a degree and get some hands on experience. I hope shell help me run the hotel when we get married.
Sa: Married huh? Arent you a little ahead of yourself there little brother?
He smiles at me. Im glad my brother is finding his happiness. I dont even know where to begin to look for mines.

CHAPTER FOURTY
Thap -
My sister walks away. I can tell shes sad. I wish she would just break it off with PJerd already. Hes never brought happiness to her. I saw the newspaper and magazines. I know what my sister is dealing with. Ill wait until she is ready to confide in me.
I did take some pictures of the house where I believe theres drug activity going on. I even got a picture of one of the guys walking out the house. I know I ran into him at the orphanage a few times. Im hoping it would be enough evidence for the police to pursue. If that guy is hanging around the orphanage, we need to move on it quickly. I turned the pictures over to Chief Timon and he said hell see what he can do. He has two vacant special crimes position he is trying to fill. He has one potential candidate but he wants to fill both positions before he assigns the case.
Im also hoping Monday would come quicker. Ill get to work in close quarters with Fang. Fang is going to be mines. Its just a matter of when. We hit a road bump with Roong but she shouldnt be a problem anymore. I sent her back to Bangkok and told her to find someone that truly loves her. That man is not me. My heart belongs to someone else.
Fang -
PFeung and PKhap decided to stay in SingBuri after their doctors visit. They probably want some alone time. Theyre going to be such great parents. Ive seen how they interact with the kids here. Now, were going to have a little boy or girl who looks like a mix of PFeung and PKhap. Im so happy! I let Parob sleep with me tonight since PKhap isnt home. Ive grown attached to Parob too. I remember when he first showed up at the orphanage, he was shy and was very much a lone wolf. So much has changed. He accepts our affection now and even returns it. The other day I caught him and PKhap dancing to a song on the radio. PKhap can be a goof sometimes. Hell break out in a dance to any tune. I guess love makes you do crazy things.
Monday rolls around and I show up at the hotel bright and early. I paired the nicest dress pants that I had with a blouse. It looks professional enough.
T: Fang. You look beautiful today.
Fa: How do I look on other days?
T: Uhhh..well, you look beautiful every day. Just extra beautiful today. Umm. How about we take a tour of the hotel?
Fa: OK.
I follow him around as he shows me the different reservation areas. We look at the different suites available. He takes me to the honeymoon suite area. He opens the door to show me how the room is arranged; its beautiful. I step inside and look around. Everything just screams class. No wonder they charge an arm and a leg for these suites.
T: I gave your sister and brother in law one of these suites last time they were here. The enjoyed the stay.
I turn around and noticed that he had shut the door behind him. What the heck? What does he want to do to me? Oh no. What if he wants to rape me? Ive seen it in lakorns before. How did I fall into this trap? I kick him where it hurts and take off.
Fa: Ai baa! Youre a pervert!
I hear him running after me. He catches up to me and pulls me into one of the stairwells. He grabs me roughly and kisses me full on the lips. I struggle against him to no avail. I push and shove and knee him in the sensitive spot again. When he was down on this knees, I knee him in the nose. I can see the blood spurting all over his shirt.
Fa: Ai heah! Im going to tell PKhap to take care of you. How dare you. Just because were asking for your help doesnt mean you can treat me like this!
I try to run away but he grabs my arm.
T: Fang. Im sorry. I dont know what came over me. I promise it wont happen again. Dont tell Khap. Hell kill me for sure. Please. I promise to keep my hands and lips to myself. Unless you ask me to kiss you.
Fa: Ai baa. Why would I ask you to kiss me? Let me go before I hit you again.
He lets me go. I calm down after a while.
Fa: Fine. I wont tell him. If anything like this happens again, Im gone. Youll never see me again. I can guarantee you that PKhap will be here to spill your blood.
I shadow him for the rest of the day. I stay far enough so that I can run if needed. He doesnt try any more funny business. He did have to change his shirt because of the blood that got on it. Serves him right. I hope I broke his nose. After Im done with work, I meet Juang and Sang at Kung Pao Thong.. We agreed to eat there first before house hunting. We were able to talk a few realtors into meeting us afterhours to show us the places.
Ju: Fang, over here!
Fa: Juang..Ai Sang.
S: Can you not call me that? It hurts my ears when I hear you say that. I have at least five years on you. Call me PSang or something. Trust me, I dont want a sister like you but it sounds a lot better than Ai Sang.
Fa: Ok, Ai PSang.
I hear him groan. Juang and I laugh. I shift my attention to another man that is sitting with them. Hes staring at me and it starts to make me feel uncomfortable.
Fa: Khun, what are you looking at. Please stop staring at me. Its weird.
S: Fang, this is my father. He wanted to come out to SingBuri and take a look around. He hasnt been here for many years and wanted to see how much its changed.
Fa: Hes almost as weird as you. Khun, why do you keep looking at me?
P: Im sorry. You just look like someone I know. You have an uncanny resemblance to her.
Fa: An old girlfriend I suppose?
P: No, my wife.

-Will it be an easy first trimester for Feung? Is our #FuangKhab baby going to make it?
-How is the house dynamic going to be with Juang, Sang, and Fang? Is Sang going to get the job at SingBuri police department?
-Jai is falling to the dark side. How far will he fall? Where is Sabais happiness? When will she cut Jerd out of the picture?
-Is Thap going to make another move on Fang after what has happened? Is Fang going to give in or react the same way she did last time? Why does Fang resemble Sangs stepmother?
DUN DUN DUN!

Nasithiya

sarNie Egg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7y66fmn90913mxw/Born%20to%20Love%20CH41.pdf?dl=0

Same teasers at the end of this one..just wanted to throw this chapter out there before the weekend. I probably won't get to update anymore this weekend.

CHAPTER FOURTY-ONE
Feung -
Khun Thap was gracious enough to give us one of the nicer suites at the hotel. We only stayed a night but we made the most of it. P’Khap was just insatiable. He wouldn’t even let me leave the bed. I didn’t mind much because I missed his touch. It was probably my hormones acting up also. I was afraid at first of hurting the baby but P’Khap said he already checked with the doctor about that. I blush at the memories.
“Pa: Mae Feung!”
My sweet Parob. He only calls for me and his Por Khap. P’Khap wants to adopt Parob and make it official. He’ already calling Parob his son. They do almost everything together. The other day, Fang and I caught them dancing to a song on the radio. Parob was trying to keep up with P’Khap. It was so cute. I pick Parob up and sit him on my lap. P’Khap gets angry at this because he doesn’t want me to lift anything heavy. Parob is still light enough for me to carry around. Even at five years old, he looks like he’s three. He likes to place his head on my stomach and listen to baby. He’s seen P’Khap kiss my stomach and he does it all the time now also.
“Fe: Parob, what is nong saying to you today?’
He smiles at me. Other than Mae Feung and Por Khap he doesn’t say anything else. I want to take him to a speech therapist to help with that. P’Khap said Parob is just like him. He didn’t talk until he was seven years old. He believes Parob will talk when he’s ready to talk. Today is Monday so I’m back at the orphanage working with the kids. We only have twelve kids now, including Parob. Since we took over the management of the orphanage, we were able to place some of the kids in good homes. My Natra was placed with a family in Chiang Mai. They were an older couple who owned a restaurant chain there. It was a good fit for her. She would be able to learn how to cook and maybe run the restaurant one day. P’Sinjai and I sat down and discussed the future of the orphanage. It would not have been sustainable for us to operate it how it was done in the past. The children needed a real home with a mother and father. We still took children in and welcomed them into our family. We provided food, shelter, and schooling. At the same time, we were also actively seeking to place them with a good family that would be a good fit for them. I glance up and see P’Khap rush in to pick Parob off my lap.
“K: Feung, I told you Parob is getting to heavy for you to carry around.”
He lift Parob up so that he can sit on his shoulders. Parob loves this and smiles wide.”
“Fe: P’Khap, he’s still light as a feather.”
“K: No,I’m putting my foot down on heavy lifting.”
He places a kiss on my head and carries Parob to the kitchen.
“Fe: Why are you home early today?”
I can hear him snacking on the fruits in the kitchen. He talks to me with a mouthful.”
“K: We finished early. Juang and Sang are in SingBuri with Fang right now looking at places. We should meet up with them and grab something to eat. If you’re up to it of course. Or we can stay home. Whatever you want to do tee rak.”
He always does this. He would want to do something but then talks himself out of it because he thinks I wouldn’t want to do it or would be too tired. I know he wants to spend time with this sister and best friend. I don’t want to stop him.
“Fe: I want to go. I’ll see if P’Sinjai can cover for me.”
“K: You know she will.”
He puts Parob down and comes to kiss my stomach.
“K: Is our baby happy today?”
“Fe: He is.”
“K: Oh, it’s a he now?”
I just want a healthy baby but it would be nice to give Parob a little brother to play around with.
“Fe: Let’s go get ready. You need to get cleaned up.”
I take Parob and leave him with P’Sinjai. I give him a kiss before leaving. I get home to find P’Khap looking around in the room.
“Fe: What are you looking for?”
“K: That shirt you made for me the other day.”
“Fe: Just wear another shirt.”
“K: That was my favorite shirt though. My mia rak made it for me.”
I laugh at his expression.
“Fe: Are we acting Parob’s age now? Let’s go. Just put something on.”
We finally finished getting ready thirty minutes later and head to SingBuri.
Khap –
I hold her hand the whole drive to SingBuri. I'm trying to find a balance between work and home life. I need to work to make money to support us. I need to be home so I can take care of Feung. She tries and do too much herself. It drives me crazy when she picks up Parob. He looks small but he has some weight to him.
“K: Mae Feung, ja. Maybe we should spend another night at Thap's hotel. You know get the honeymoon suite again.”
“Fe: P'Khap! You're getting spoiled. We were there only a couple of days ago.”
“K: Maybe I just can't get enough of you. I have to share you with Fang, Parob, and soon this little one. I want to spend as much time with you as possible. Soon, we won't have time to..you know.”
She blushes and hits my arm. Yes, I can never get my fill of my wife. I just want more. We agreed to meet the rest of the group at Kung Pao Thong Chup. Juang wanted to try their river prawns. I argued against going since I was worried about Feung having seafood while pregnant. We called the doctor on the way here and she assured us that prawns were fine since it was low in mercury. She still said to just eat in moderation. When entered the restaurant, we can already hear Fang and Sang arguing.
“Fa: Prawns and shrimps are the same thing.”
“S: No they are not. Why go through all the trouble and call them different things if they are the same?”
“Fa: Look at them! They look practically the same!”
“S: They are NOT the same!”
“Fa: YES, they are!”
“S: They breed differently. Prawns spread eggs and shrimps make broods.”
“Fa: How would you even know that?!”
“S: I read it on the internet,”
“Fa: They are the same thing. End of discussion.”
“S: Juang, tell her it's not the same. They are biologically different.”
“Ju: I'm staying out of this.”
“S: I'm telling you, they are not the same. Why won't anyone listen to me!”
“Fa: I'm done. Look it's P'Feung and P'Khap.”
Fang waves us over and I pull out a chair for Feung. Sang's father is here too. That's weird. Sang can barely stand to be in the same room as him. Feung and I wai him as Sang's introduces us.
“S: How does it feel Por Khap? You're going to have a little one running around soon freakishly looking like a mix of you and Feung. I hope he/she looks more like their mother.”
“Ju: P'Khap has dimples. That would look cute on the baby.”
“Fa: P'Feung has the perfect lips. The baby should have her lips. Her eyes too.”
“K: I hope our baby looks like Feung too.”
“Ju: P'Feung, how far along are you?”
“Fe: About two months.”
“Ju: Oohh..first trimester. They said women need to be careful during this time.”
“S: I heard you can't have sex six to eight weeks after birth.”
“Ju: P'Sang!!”
“Fa: Did he just?! What the?!”
“K: Ai Sang.”
“S: Sorry. I read that on the internet too. I'll keep my mouth shut now.”
“Fa: Like that would happen.”
I can see Feung turning red out of the corner of my eye. It's true though. I looked that up too. I won't be able to touch her for six weeks after the baby is born. It will be long six weeks for me. I catch Sang's father staring at Feung. He catches my glare and looks away. The waiter comes and takes our order. We talk about the different houses they looked at while we wait for our food.
“K: What brings you to Singburi Khun Chatchai.”
“Ch: I've been here a long time ago and I wanted to see how much it's changed. When Sang told me he was moving out here, I wanted to take a look also.”
“S: Por wants to come see where I'm going to live so that he can come visit with his wife sometimes.”
“K: You're mother?”
“S: No, his new wife. Por and Mae divorced recently.”
“K: Hmm...”
I look at Sang and can see that he doesn't want to talk about it.
“Fe: Fang, how was you first day at work with Khun Thap?”
“Fa: It was fine.”
“S: You answered way too fast. What happened?”
“Fa: I thought you were going to keep your mouth shut?
“S: We'll I changed my mind. Did something happen?”
“Fa: No. What would happen at a hotel?”
“S: I don't know. You tell me.”
“Ju: P'Sang stop. Fang, was it interesting meeting all the people that stay there? I bet they get a lot of foreigners from different countries. That's what I'm real excited about. Meeting different people from different countries and just learning about their culture. I can't wait to graduate.”
“Fa: Oh Juang, speaking of classes, I think we should register for as many classes together as possible. I may need your help. I'm not the brightest bulb.”
“Fe: Don't be silly Fang. You're smart too. You just don't apply yourself.”
“S: She sure has a smart mouth though.”
I'm listening to the conversations taking place around me. Juang is asking Feung if she can feel the baby kick. Fang is asking what we want to name the baby. I catch Sang's father staring at Feung again. I'm starting to get pissed but I'm trying to reel my anger in. I haven't had an episode in a long while and I don't want to upset Feung. He's old enough to be her father and he has a wife already. I life Feung's hand to give her a light kiss. That was enough to make him look away. Our dinner finally comes and we eat while making small talk.
“S: Ai Khap. I talked to Chief Timon today. He has two positions available in Special Crimes that he wants to fill. He said I was a good candidate for it but wants me to find a partner before he hires me. What do you say buddy? You want to do some crime fighting with me?”
“K: Roong's father? He would never hire me after what happened with Roong.”
“S: He's a reasonable man. He can separate work from personal. He knows how good we were when were at Bangkok. We make a great team man. Do you want to work construction for the rest of your life? You went to the academy for this. This is your passion.”
I did want to get back in on the action.
“K: Let me talk to Feung about it.”
“Fe: P'Khap, I want you to do whatever makes you happy. I'll always support you.”
“K: We'll talk later Feung.”
“Ju: P'Khap, look it's P'Thap with his sister I think.”
I look over and sure enough it's them. I wave them over.
“Fa: What are you doing P'Khap! Don't call him over here!”
Too late. Thap and P'Sabai are here now. I was never close to P'Sabai but I still greet her. I introduce Feung and Sang to her. She and Feung had talked on the phone before but never met. She also congratulated us on the baby news. She had already met Fang and Juang before. Sang also introduces his father. I look over to catch him looking at Feung again. I'm about to say something to him when Thap interrupts me.
“T: Are you guys staying in SingBuri tonight? You can stay at the hotel if you want. You shouldn't be driving back to Bangkok too late.”
Juang , Fang, Sang, and Khun Chatchai decides to stay the night. I wanted to stay in the honeymoon suite but Feung wanted to go home. I told Thap to make sure to give them two rooms; one for the women the other for the men. I didn't want Fang anywhere near a creep like Sang's father. Fang and Thap are having a weird stare down contest. When he leaves with P'Sabai to go to their table, I throw the question out there.
“K: Fang, what's going on with you and Thap?”
“Fa: Nothing.”
“K: Did he do something to you? Do you feel uncomfortable working for him? If yes, quit your job. I'll take care of him.”
“Fa: There's too much testosterone at this table. Nothing happened. He gave me a tour of the hotel and told me my duties. I was overwhelmed and made some mistakes. I was embarrassed about it.”
I nod my head. I finished my plate and finished what Feung didn't finish. I ordered something sour for Feung after dinner since she was craving it. I catch Chatchai staring at Feung again and it just lit a fuse in me. I got up and grabbed him by the collar.
“K: Khun, why do you keep looking at my wife? She's pregnant with MY baby. YOU'RE old enough to be her father!”
Sang and Feung are trying to pull me off of him. Juang and Fang tries to get in the middle of us to create some separation.
“S: Ai Khap, let him go.”
“Fe: P'Khap, please stop.”
I let him go and wait for my answer.
“Ch: Sorry. It's not what you think. She looks a lot like someone close to me.”
“Fa: Let me guess. Your wife again. You told me the same thing. As far as I know, we don't have a long lost aunt anywhere. Do we P'Feung?”
“Ch: I thought Fang looked like her but you....you look exactly like her. You have to be related.”
I rush him again but Sang pulls me back.
“Fe: Khun, our parent's don't have siblings. Maybe you're just overthinking it? A lot of people who are not related have similarities to one another. What's your wife's name?”
“Ch: Kwan.”
Feung and Fang both gasp. Feung is shaking in my arms.
“Fe: Where is she from?”
“Ch: Khai BangRajun.”
Fang cries out.
“Fa: Mae? P'Feung! Could it be Mae?”
I look at Fang and then look back at Feung. She looks lost. I hold her gently.
“K: Feung, Feung..look at me tee rak. Look at me.”
She looks at me and then her eyes slowly flutters. She falls limp in my arms.
“K: Feung! Feung! Wake up! Feung!”
I carry her out to the car. I need to get her to a hospital. I hear everyone calling out my name. I can't wait. Feung and the baby are my priority. I place her gently in the seat and buckle her up. As I pull out the restaurant, I see a blinding light coming at us the wrong way. I know I'm driving the right way. Why is the car coming at me in this direction? I hear a sickening crash and then everything fades to darkness.

-Is our #FuangKhab baby going to make it? Better yet, is Khap and Feung going to make it?
-How is the house dynamic going to be with Juang, Sang, and Fang? Is Sang going to get the job at SingBuri police department?
-Jai is falling to the dark side. How far will he fall? Where is Sabai’s happiness? When will she cut Jerd out of the picture?
-Is Thap going to make another move on Fang after what has happened? Is Fang going to give in or react the same way she did last time?
-Is Kwan Feung's and Fang's mother?

DUN DUN DUN!

jjinxx

Screaming. Why oh why is this happening??

On the other hand, Thap sure was bold making those moves on Fang lol I didn't think it would come so soon. funny when he admitted to being stalkerish.

Juang is so cute. "I can't let my niece or nephew love Fang more than me." Friendly competition and MUCH MUCH love.

Nasithiya

sarNie Egg
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
Feung
“Fe: P'Khap?..P'Khap..”
I open my eyes to look for my husband. I don't know where I am. I know it's not my house. I sit up and try to take in my surroundings. I'm not even remotely familiar with this house. Where's P'Khap? Where's Fang? I get up and walk outside the house. This is not my village. Why is there so much smoke? I continue to walk along the path not exactly sure where I'm going. I haven't ran into anyone yet. It looks like a deserted village. I walk past something I do recognize: the praying shrine. It was the shrine where P'Khap and I wished to meet and love each other for all our lifetimes. I continue to walk. Everything here seems so antiquated. I stop when I come upon what looks like an injured couple. I rush to their aid but stop when recognition hits me. It's P'Khap and me. We're speared together.
“K: With this life, I can only protect you this much.”
“Fe: P'Khap..”
“K: Feung, I love you so much. Can you tell me that you love me too? You never told me that you love me.”
“Fe: I get to die in your arms.”
“K: But I want your heart too. I want you to love me.”
“Fe: In this life, I wished to only have one love. That was P'Thap. Please don't let the country brand me as a woman with two hearts. But in the next life..in my next life...I will love you.”
“K: Feung, no, Feung..no...no. Feung! FEUNG! FEUNG!!”
I see myself go limp in his arms. I died in his arms. I died never telling him that I love him. Khun Thap? I loved him in my previous life? How is that possible? I feel nothing when I look at him now. Where am I? Am I dreaming? I look at the scene in front of me. P'Khap is still yelling at me to wake up. I can hear the pain and sadness in his voice.Can they see me? I walk closer to get a better look. When I got closer, P'Khap looks up and looks directly at me. Those eyes. Those were the haunting eyes that P'Khap had when he arrived at Khai BangRajun almost a year ago. The eyes that said I'm dead inside. The eyes that said to please end my suffering. I try to say something to him but nothing comes out of my mouth. He looks back at the dead me and gives me a kiss. He hugs me and his body goes limp also. I focus on the clothes that we were wearing. It's definitely clothes from a different time. Could this be my past life? Is this how we died? My head starts to hurt. My head feels like it's about to explode. I start to hear other voices.
“K: Feung, wake up please. Please come back to me. Feung, I love you so much. Come back. You promised me forever.”
“Fa: P'Feung. Please don't leave me. I need you.”
“Ju: P'Feung. Please stay with us.”
I try and follow the voices but the smoke is getting thicker. I can't see anything anymore. I can't breathe anymore. I feel myself fall to the ground and the smoke takes me. I hold my hand to my stomach. My baby.
Khap
I wake up in a hospital bed. My arm is in a sling. What the hell happened? Where is Feung? Where is my baby? I'm trying to remove all these wires that they have connected to me. I need to find my wife. Sang and Thap lead a group of doctors into the room.
“S: Khap, take it easy. Get back into bed. They still need to check and make sure you're ok.”
“K: I'm fine. I need to go find Feung. Where is she?”
“T: Khap, do you remember what happened?”
“K: We were at the restaurant and I got mad at Sang's father...Did I accidentally hurt Feung?”
I try and get out the bed again.
“S: No, man. You guys were in an accident. Drunk driver came at you the wrong way.”
This doesn't comfort me any. I rip the wires out of my arms. The doctors come to stop me but I push them out of the way.
“K: I need to go see my wife and baby.”
“S: She's still in the ER. Get a hold of yourself. You need to hear the rest of this first. The drunk driver was Feung's father. He didn't make it. I talked to Chief Timon. He said.....”
“K: He said what Ai Sang?”
“S: Thaht Kannuran is also the man who was in the drunk driving incident that killed your mother.”
“K: What?”
“S: Feung's father was the drunk driver that killed your mother.”
I heard what Sang said but it's not sinking in. Feung's father killed my mother. Intoxication manslaughter. I'm not sure how I should feel. Should I feel justice has been served? Should I feel angry?
“K: How can they be sure? It's been nineteen years.”
“S: This accident and....umm...Feung's mother, my step-mother, also shed some light on what happened.”
“K: Feung’s mother? You know what? I heard enough. I need to see my wife.”
We are all so intricately involved in each other's lives. Feung's father killed my mother. Feung's mother is married to my best friend's father. None of that matters to me though. They found the man responsible for killing my mother? Great. My mother is still dead. Juang and I still went through life without a mother and father. I don’t care about the past. I care about the future.The only thing that matters to me now is Feung and our baby. Feung. I rush out the room pushing everyone out of my way.
“K: Where is she Sang? Where is my wife and baby?”
Sang looked at me and knew there was nothing stopping me to get to Mae Feung.
“S: Follow me. You have to keep your shit together or they're going to kick you out.”
He leads me down several hallways until we get to the ER unit. Juang, Fang, P'Sabai, Sang's father, and another woman were all there. Juang and Fang sees me first and rushes over to hug me. I hug them back but it's really Feung that I want to hold.
“Fa: P'Khap, they're not telling us anything.”
“Ju: They've been in there for a really long time.”
Sang goes over to Juang to hold her. I walk up to the ER window to try and see something. Anything. I don't see anything. I rest my head on the window. Why? Why! Why! I start banging on the window. Sang and Thap drag me back to the waiting area. The tears just fall freely now. I don't even bother to wipe them. I sit on the bare floor.
“K: Fuck! FUCK! Take me! Don't take my Mae Feung and my baby! Feung! You promised you wouldn't leave me! You owe me. You're supposed to love me for the rest of this lifetime and every other lifetime! You promised.”
“S: Ai Khap. Get your shit in check before they kick us all out and they won't let us wait here!”
I feel like I'm falling to pieces now. Feung was my foundation. I feel so lost without her. I feel so tired. Juang comes over to hug me and I just break down in her arms. I don't hold anything back. All the years of suffering and depression. The pain I felt then is nowhere close to the pain I feel now. Fang comes over to hug me too. I feel so despondent. I hear the double door from the ER room swing open. I'm on my feet in an instant and rush over to the doctor.”
“K: How is my wife? Please tell me she's ok. She's two months pregnant. We're going to have a baby boy. Please. Save her. Do you guys need blood? Take it from me. Whatever you need.”
“D: Khun, you really shouldn't be out of your bed. You sustained some internal injuries also. Your wife and baby are fine. There was some internal bleeding that we had to take care of. I hate to say it Khun but it was a miracle that your wife and baby survived. Considering the impact, it should have been a very bad situation for all. Someone was looking over you. We're going to do another check over and monitor her some more. If all turns out well, we will release her to a private room. Things are looking ok, Khun. Please take comfort in that. Also, please go back to your room.”
I don't know what else to do but I'm on my knees to wai him. I don't know how else to thank him. I'm still on my knees after he leaves. I place both palms on the floor and cry again. These are tears of happiness though. My wife and baby are ok. Juang and Fang come over to help me up. I feel so useless. I should be the strong one but the thought of not seeing her again makes me weak. I refused to go back to my room. I'm staying right in front of this ER until they release Feung. My body is so tired that I start to fall asleep without even knowing it.
Feung
I wake up in a different place. This time it's a hospital room. I wonder which life this is going to be. I notice someone is holding my hand. I look down to find P'Khap. He's sleeping in a chair next to my bed. His left arm is in a sling and his head is bandaged. What happened? When I try and sit up, the movement wakes him.
“K: Feung..Feung!? Mae Feung, you're awake. How do you feel khon dii? Are you thirsty? Do you need something?”
“Fe: Just thirsty.”
He almost trips over himself trying to get the water for me.
“Fe: Be careful P'Khap.”
I take a sip of water and set the cup down. I look at P'Khap. This is a different man from when I last saw him. I remembered that we were meeting up with friends and family and were celebrating our baby news. The man in front of me just looks broken.
“Fe: P'Khap, what happened?”
“K: We were in an accident. It's my fault. I should have been more careful.”
He starts to cry in between sentences. My strong husband. I squeezed his hand. Accident? My hand immediately goes to my stomach. My baby. Our baby.
“K: Our baby is ok, Feung. He's ok. You’re both ok.”
I sigh in relief. He kisses my hands.
“Fe: What time is it?”
“K: Almost 3am.”
“Fe: You should go sleep in a bed P'Khap. It looks like you need some rest.”
“K: I'm never leaving you. I love you so much.”
He chokes up again. My heart aches for him. I scoot to one side of the bed so I can make room for him.
“Fe: Come sleep with me then.”
“K: I’m ok here on this chair. I want you to be comfortable. I don’t want to hurt you.”
“Fe: P’Khap, right now I need my husband to hold me.”
He gets up and gently slides in next to me. He places his good arm under my head. He kisses me and lets it linger. I can feel him inhaling me in. I can also feel the wetness on his cheek. It could be my tears also.
“K: Feung, I just want you to know that if anything happened to you, I wouldn't be in this world much longer. I would follow you. Anywhere you go, I'll follow you. You and I are linked together forever.”
Our love is so strong and deep. It's also very dangerous since we’re so dependent on one another. One can’t survive without the other. I don't doubt him when he says he would follow me. I would too if the roles were reverse. I think back to my dream. The one where I didn't tell him I love him. Whether that vision was real or not, I'm going to make up for it. I'm going to tell him I love him every day and every lifetime.
“Fe: Chan rak pee moht hui jai.”
I turn to my side to face him. I hold him tight. I'm never letting him go too.
Khap
I don’t want to live in a world where there’s no Feung. I guess you can say my life revolves around her. I try and sleep as still as possible so I won’t bother her. It’s hard being in the same bed as her and not touch her. She surprises me when she moves closer to me and cuddles me.
“K Feung, don’t move around too much. I don’t want you to hurt.”
“Fe: I just want to be close to you.”
How can I say no to that? I hold her as close to me as possible without smothering her. It’s hard to do with my left arm in a sling. I really want to take that thing off. My arm hurts but not enough to require a sling. Juang told me I better leave it on or she would break my other arm. Everyone left to go stay at Thap’s hotel. I have so much to think about. What do I tell Feung about her mother? What do I say to her about her father? Do I tell my father? How am I going to cover the medical costs? We’re barely getting by right now. I’ll cross those bridges when I get there. The most important thing is that Feung and the baby are ok. I lean in to give her a kiss on her forehead. I kiss her cheek and then I go for her lips. It’s impossible not to want to kiss her. She stirs awake. Goddamnnit.
“Fe: P’Khap, what exactly happened? I just remember us meeting Juang and Fang at the restaurant. We were just talking and I can’t remember the rest.”
“K: Feung, look at me. I need you to listen to me carefully ok. I need you to be calm when you hear this ok. Think about our baby. Stress isn’t good for the baby.
“Fe: P’Khap..”
“K: Sang’s father…He’s married to your mother. Your mother is here Feung. She’s here in SingBuri right now.”
“Fe: Mae? Mae Kwan.”
“K: Yes. Khun Chatchai saw the resemblance in you and Fang. He was almost sure there was something when you fainted after hearing his wife’s name. He called her to confront her about the daughters she never told him about. She was surprised that he met you and then she confessed to everything. She drove in last night. She wants to talk to you and Fang. Fang has been resistant. She refuses to even be near her.”
Silence. She doesn’t say anything. I can tell she’s thinking about what I said. It’s a lot to take in. I don’t even want to talk about her father right now. One thing at a time.
“Fe: I want to talk to her.”
“K: You don’t have to if you don’t want to.”
“Fe: I want to hear what she has to say. I was thinking, P’Khap. We all make mistakes. You and I will make mistakes with our children. Wouldn’t we want them to forgive us for our mistakes?
“K: Whatever you want to do, I’ll support you.”
“Fe: I want to go back to Phuket when we’re able to. I know we can’t right now with all that we have going on but I want to go back someday to visit. Everything was so simple there. It was the best two weeks of my life. I got to spend it with you.”
“K: Of course. Maybe we can go there and recuperate. You won’t be able to go back to work right away. I want you to take a few weeks off. Let P’Sinjai handle the orphanage.”
“Fe: P’Khap, we don’t have the money.”
“K: I’ll take care of it tee rak. Get some rest. We’ll deal with everything tomorrow.”
She falls back to sleep quickly. I follow soon after.
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
Fang
My mother is here. I don’t want anything to do with her. I was excited at first to know that our mother was alive. The realization that she was alive and didn’t bother to contact us turned my excitement into anger. My father was not an easy man to live with. He was a horrible man. I would have understood why my mother left him but what about P’Feung and me? We did nothing wrong. Why didn’t she take us with her? Not only is my mother here but my father is also gone. He was the drunk driver in the accident with P’Khap and P’Feung. I should feel sadness for him but I don’t. All his sins have finally caught up to him. He did give me life but everything P’Feung and I have done for him should be enough to pay that back. P’Feung and my nephew are ok. P’Khap kept calling the baby a boy so I felt I should think of the baby as a boy. Anything I can do to make P’Khap feel better. My heart breaks for P’Khap. The man was beyond distraught. Juang and I had to literally pick him up off the floor many times. They finally released P’Feung into a private room at 1am that morning. I wanted to stay but P’Khap told me to go get some rest. He will my help later. We decided to all sleep at Khun Thap’s hotel.
“Kw: Fang, look, please talk to me.”
I grab Juang’s arm and quicken my pace to P’Sang’s car. I get in before the woman claiming to be my mother has time to catch up.
“S: You’re going to have to talk to her one day.”
“Fa: Well, today is not the day. My sister is in the hospital. She doesn’t get to come back and pick up where she left off eighteen years ago. The only mother I know is in the hospital right now. I don’t want anything to do with that lady out there.”
“Ju: Fang…”
“Fa: No, Juang. I don’t want to hear it. I’m tired. I just want to go to sleep so we can visit P’Feung later.”
The short car ride was filled with silence. No one said anything. I’m sure we’re tired from the day’s event. We didn’t even finish looking at places. We’d have to postpone that. Khun Thap was generous enough for us to use his hotel free of charge for however long we needed. P’Sang’s father and that lady were also going to stay at the hotel. When we arrived at the hotel, I grab hold of Juang’s hand.
“Fa: P’Sang, I need to talk to Juang. Can you give us a minute?”
P’Sang gets out of the car to give us privacy. I turn to Juang.
“Fa: Juang, how is this going to affect us?”
“Ju: The accident? Fang, we’re going to get through this together.”
She squeezes my hand.
“Fa: No, I mean the fact that my father was the one who’s responsible for your mother’s death. I’m afraid that every time you look at me now, you will see a murderer’s daughter. Can you guys forgive us?”
“Ju: Fang, listen to me. I don’t believe that the children have to pay for the sins of their parents. You weren’t the one drinking and driving that night. How can I hold you accountable for that? Your father was responsible and karma has caught up with him. He had to pay for his sins with his life. I don’t see you or P’Feung any different from before I knew your father was the drunk driver. Being angry and wanting revenge doesn’t solve anything. It just brings more pain and sadness. I choose to forgive your father. Hopefully, in his next life, he can make better choices and do more merits to make up for his past sins. Also, when I look at you Fang, I see a friend, a sister. Don’t convince yourself of anything else.”
“Fa: What about P’Khap?”
“Ju: Don’t worry about him. He loves you like a sister. This doesn’t change anything. P’Khap and I think a lot alike. This won’t change anything for him.”
I start to cry. I still feel guilty. Juang pulls me into a hug and I hug her back. The act of forgiveness is so powerful. P’Sang knocks on the window and we break away. Juang gives me a smile and squeezes my arm.
“S: Let’s go girls. I’m tired.”
Juang and I shared a room while P’Sang slept in another room. I tossed and turned all night. I was worried about my sister. I was angry at my father for being reckless. I’m angry at my mother for not being there. I get out of bed to go for a walk. When I enter the lobby, I see Khun Thap at the reservation desk. I walk over to him.
“Fa: Don’t you have employees to help you?”
He smiles at me. He looks tired also.
“T: I do but I’m trying to learn every aspect of this business because one day my wife and I are going to be the ones running this place.”
“Fa: Are you sure Roong is going to want to move out here?”
“T: What does Roong have anything to do with this?”
“Fa: Well, she is your fiancé. “
“T: She’s not my fiancé. I’m in love with someone else. That person knows who she is.”
I can feeling my face burning up. I walk away quickly. He grabs my arm.
“T: Fang, look at me. If you need someone to talk to, I’m here for you. I’ll always be here for you waiting for when you need me.”
“Fa: I…”
“T: I’ll pay for your sister and Khap’s medical expenses.”
“Fa: You can’t. We can take care of it. P’Khap would not like you doing that.”
“T: He doesn’t have a choice. He can’t afford to pay for the bills with what he’s making now. He can go out and get loans but the interest they charge will kill him. He can disband the orphanage and sell the building and lot but I have a feeling he would never do that. He’d rather die than crush Feung’s dream. I’ll let him pay me back. Think of it as a loan.”
“Fa: P’Khap would never agree to that. It would hurt his pride.”
“T: You’ll be surprised at what a man will do for the person he loves.”
“Fa: Khun, why do you want to help us? You’re not related to us. You’re an outsider.”
“T: Well, make me one of you then. Fang, marry me.”
“Fa: Ai baa! Are you crazy? You think you can just buy me?”
I shove him away and take off. He runs after me and grabs me again.
“T: Just listen to me, Fang. I’m in love with you. I’ve been in love with you since the moment you hit my car. I know you don’t love me yet. Just give me a chance. One chance. I won’t ever let you down. Let me prove that I’m the guy for you. We’ll go at your pace. We won’t do anything you’re not ready for. If you marry me though, Khap would be more accepting of my help. It also won’t look bad when I help out. You can walk out the marriage any time you want to. I don’t want you to. I hope my love would be enough for you to stay with me.”
“Fa: You’re talking about a marriage of convenience. What do you get from it?”
“T: I get to be with the woman I love. It also helps get my parents off my back. They want me to settle down.”
I think about this. I don’t love him but I also don’t hate him. Can I learn to love him? I think about the medical bills. We are barely meeting ends meet right now. I have no doubt that P’Khap will get us through this but at what cost? How will it impact their relationship? I look at Khun Thap. I believe that he is genuinely a good person. Would it be that much of a sacrifice for me?
“T: I know it’s a lot to take in. So, take your time to think about it. Even if your answer is no, I’ll still be here for you. As a friend, confidante, whatever you need me to be.”
He walks back to the reservation desk. I go back to the room to try and get some sleep before I see P’Feung at the hospital. Khun Thap’s proposal weighs on me.
Thap
I meant what I said to Fang. I only want to help them out. Not only Fang but Khap also. We used to be friends. It's not like I am just giving them money. They'll have to pay me back. The only difference is that I won't charge them an arm and a leg in interest. I'll charge interest if they want. Khap was quick to shut me down when I brought up this idea to him. He was a mess at the time so I don't think he heard what I was proposing though. Such is life. Such is love. To think, a year ago, the cost of the medical bills would be like pocket change to Khap. He gave up his life of comfort to be with Feung. I wonder if I could do the same if Fang and I were in that situation.
I decide to go and get some shut eye. Tomorrow is another day with a new set of problems. I wake up early in the morning to make sure everything is in order for the day. I plan to be by Fang's side to be of support. P'Sabai extended her stay at SingBuri to help out. She also felt sorry for Fang's family and offered to do anything she could to help. When I finish the walkthrough, I spot Fang, Juang, and Sang walking into the lobby.
“T: Fang, would you like me to accompany you today?”
“S: No need Thap. Juang and I will be with Fang. Thanks for offering us the hotel to stay. You've been more that gracious to us.”
I see Juang tugging at Sang's arm. Fang's just looking straight ahead not meeting my gaze. Is she upset at what I proposed last night? There was no malicious intent.
“T: Fang. Are you upset with me? Let me know and I'll apologize.”
“Ju: P'Thap, we're just all tired. It's been rough on all of us. Fang is worried about P'Feung.”
“T: Has there been any changes? Did something happen?”
“S: They're going to release her today. Look, Thap, I know you mean well but just give us some space. There's been a lot of bombs dropped within the last 48 hours and we're trying to comprehend everything.”
“T: I understand. Just know that I'm here to help with anything you guys need. They are going to need a ride from the hospital to wherever they are going to stay right? I don't think everyone will fit in your car. With Feung being pregnant and all, she is going to need some space.”
“Fa: I'll ride with Khun Thap. P'Feung and P'Khap can ride with you guys. Let's meet at the hospital.”
Fang takes off before anyone else can say anything. I take off after her so I can lead her to where my car is parked. I unlocked the door and she gets in the passenger side.
“T: Are you upset at what I said to you last night?”
“Fa: If I agree to what you proposed last night, would you look down on me and my family? Would you see me as the woman that you bought with your money?”
“T: I would never think that of you. Fang, I would have proposed to you sooner or later. The circumstances just sped my plan up a little bit. I don't think any less of you. If you agree to marry me Fang, I promise to love and cherish you forever. I will never bring you pain. I'll give you only happiness. I love you.”
She looks out the window, deep in thought.
“Fa: I'm not ready to give you my answer yet.”
“T: I'll wait for you forever.”

CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
Sang
I feel bad for asking Thap to give us some space but I think it was justified since it's a family matter. Yes, I'm including myself when I say family. Juang is practically my wife. My father married Feung's and Fang's mother so they're technically my sister. Khap is my best friend whom I love like a brother. I'm not close with Thap. I'm a little weary of him also because of how Fang acts around him. I can't tell if she's afraid of him or what the heck is going on. If he even harms a single hair on her head, he's going to have to deal with me.
“Ju: P'Sang, what do you think is going on with those two?”
“S: I don't know. I don't trust him.”
“Ju: Why?”
“S: Why do you think? He's a guy!”
“Ju: You're a guy!”
“S: I told you! They don't make guys like me and your brother anymore. You got a rare special edition!”
“Ju: Why do you always have to yell!”
“S: I'm sorry! I just have a lot to think about. Damn my father for dropping a bomb like that. Damn him!”
I'm so mad I hit the steering wheel and it makes Juang jump.
“Ju: P'Sang, you know it's not your fault right? You had no idea that your new step-mother was P'Feung's and Fang's mother. You know, we don't even know if she really is there mother. I mean, Fang was like two years old when she left. P'Feung was only four or five. All we have is a lady with the same name.”
“S: Juang, Kwan said she had two daughters in Khai BangRajun.”
“Ju: It could be a coincidence. P'Feung and Fang aren't the only two women in Khai BangRajun.”
“S: For god sakes Juang! She said her daughters name were Feung and Fang. They had a drunk for a father!”
“Ju: OK! OK! I was just hoping... I don't know what I was hoping. Fang wants nothing to do with her. Poor P'Feung and Fang. Their father is dead. Their mother who abandoned them shows up all of a sudden.”
Yes, poor Feung and Fang but poor Juang and Khap also. They finally found out who the drunk driver that killed their mother was. Did they get any closure from finding that out?
“S: Juang, how do you feel about all this? The fact that Fang's father was the drunk driver that killed your mother?”
“Ju: To be honest, I don't feel anything. I should be happy that my mother finally got her justice. Her killer had to pay the ultimate price for driving while drunk. What do we get in return though? P'Feung and P'Khap are in the hospital and they almost lost their baby. P'Feung and Fang are going to find out their father is dead. My mother is not going to come back to life. It's just too much pain and devastation for this type of justice. I think after all this, we should just love each other more. We all lost something.”
I grab her hand and give it a kiss.
“S: You know I love you right? More than anything in this world.”
She give me the kind of smile that makes all the bad things go away. She gives me a little kiss on the nose. My Juang. She doesn't shy away when it's just the two of us.
“Ju: Let's go see how P'Khap is doing.”
Juang
We arrive at the hospital a little before 8am. P'Khap is in the chair feeding P'Feung some soup. I run over to give P'Feung a hug.
“K: Juang, be gentle!”
“Fe: P'Khap, I'm not that fragile.”
“K: I just don't want you to hurt anywhere. Juang can be rough sometimes.”
“Ju: P'Khap, please give me some credit. I know when I can be rough and when I need to be gentle. I have common sense. Common sense tells me P'Feung has just been in an accident and I need to be careful.”
“S: Whoo wee. I'm glad I'm not the one she's mouthy to. Makes it feel like I have some camaraderie. Right Ai Khap?”
My brother just shakes his head and continue feeding his wife. My brother looks worse than he did last night. He's got bags under his eyes and it looks like he didn't have an ounce of sleep. Where did he sleep anyways? I dare not ask out loud because then P'Feung would start worrying about him.
“Ju: P'Khap, when are they releasing you guys?”
“K: They want to monitor us a few more hours before releasing us.”
“S: Hey man, where's your arm sling?”
“K: I took that shit off, it was bothering the fuck out of me. The doctors think they know how much pain I'm feeling. I told them I was fine. I can punch you right now if you want to see.”
“Fe: P'Khap...”
“K: Khor thot ja, Mae Feung.”
My brother is stressed. He cusses more often when he is stressed. I can see it in his posture. He is doing the best he can to keep everything in check in front of P'Feung.
“Fe: Juang, do you know if Fang is coming?”
Like a genie, Fang appears.
“Fa: Of course I am going to be here. You're my favorite sister and that's my favorite nephew. He misses his favorite aunt.”
I scoff.
“Ju: Excuse me, Fang. I don't think MY nephew has decided who his favorite aunt is yet.”
“Fa: I already know who he's going to choose.”
“Ju: Do you have a crystal ball that tells the future? I'm a lot nicer than you so he is going to like me more.”
“Fa: I'm cooler so he's going to like me more.”
“S: Girls. Stop it. He's not going to like either of you. He's going to be too busy hanging out with his Uncle Sang.”
“Fa: No way in hell....”
“Ju: Whatever...”
I look at Fang and smile. A little friendly competition. She wiggles her eyebrows at me. Game on sister!
“Ju: Hey Fang, where is P'Thap?”
“Fa: Oh, he had to run some errands. He said he will come pick me up when I am ready.”
“K: Fang, I'm glad you're here. Can you finish giving Feung her soup. Speaking of errands, I need to give Sang and Juang a list of things to do for me. We'll talk outside so that you can talk about other stuff here.”
I watch my brother give his wife a kiss. I had to look away because it just seemed so intimate. I look at P'Sang and of course he is just staring at them. Does he not know how to give people a sense of privacy? I pinch him in the stomach.
“S: Oww! What?!”
“Ju: Let's wait for P'Khap outside.”
I hear P'Khap whispering “I love you” to P'Feung as I was walking out. My brother is the best. P'Khap follows us out the room with a serious face. I don't like that face. I've seen that face before and it never brings anything good.
“K: Sang, I need you to schedule some fights for me with P'Got. I called him and gave him a heads up what I'm wanting to do. I need you to find fights for me on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Schedule me for the ones with the highest award money.”
“S: Ai Khap. The fights with the biggest award money are the most dangerous ones! They fight til death! Look, I can talk to Chief Timon about the job at SingBuri..”
“K: It doesn't pay enough. I need money to pay for the medical bills. I need to find us something to get us around. The car is totaled. I burned through all the money I saved from my time in Phuket. It's the quickest way to make money. I'll only do it long enough to pay for the bills and then some for a rainy day.”
“S: Or until you die. Ai Khap, I've seen these fights they're dangerous.”
“K: Look Ai Sang, either you schedule them for me or I'll schedule them myself. I know myself. I overestimate my skills sometimes and underestimate my opponents. You have an eye for analyzing people's skills. I need you to do that for me. You're right. If I pick my own opponents, I will end up dead. That's why I'm relying on you.”
“Ju: P'Khap, there has to be another way. We can ask Por for some money. Now that P'Feung is pregnant with his grandbaby maybe he'll forgive us and help us. “
I know that there was no way that's happening but I think we should still ask.
“K: No. Come on Juang. He wouldn't even help his own flesh and blood. You think Roong's father hasn't told him who Feung's father is yet? They're best friends. The second that they were able to confirm Feung's father was the drunk driver, he told father about it. I am not going to go to him to have him curse my family. You know he would do it.”
It's true. My father would probably wish all sorts of bad things on P'Feung and the baby since they're related to the man who killed his wife. There has got to be another way though. This is suicide.
“Ju: I have money saved up P'Khap. Use it.”
“K: It's for school. You need to finish school.”
“S: I have savings too man. You can borrow it.”
“K: Ai Sang. You need that money to support my sister. You said you were going to give her a comfortable life. What kind of life would you be able to give her if you gave me that money. Don't do a shitty job like me. Barely meeting ends meet. Can't even pay for hospital bills. Fuck!”
My brother slams his fist into the brick wall. I can see that his knuckles is bleeding. I don't like it when my brother gets like this. I go over to hug him.
“Ju” P'Khap, please don't lose sight of what's important. P'Feung is happy. Do you hear me? She is HAPPY and she loves the life you're giving her. Look inside that room. She's smiling even when things are tough. You think she doesn't know about the hospital bills? Her mother? The future of her orphanage? The well being of her baby? You're love is what keeps her going. It's the oxygen she needs to keep living. She's focusing on the good things in her life. She's not looking backwards. I mean for god sakes, her father is dead.
“K: I didn't tell her about her father yet.'
“S: What? Why? That's a big thing to withhold.”
“K: I had just told her about her mother. I don't want to overstress her. I'm probably going to take her to Phuket for a week to recuperate. P'Got said we can stay at the beach house for free. He's going to give me a sign on bonus when I get there so that should take care of other expenditures there. I sold all th jewelery and watches I owned. It made enough to make a dent in the hospital bill and also to get us a bus to Phuket. The savings that I do have are enough to keep the orphanage operational for the next eight to ten months. If we still receive the steady donations we do now, we'd be good for another sixteen to twenty months. Speaking of Feung's mother. Where is she?”
“S: I asked my father to take her back to Bangkok. Now is just not the time. Fang didn't want anything to do with her and Feung is probably not ready to see her. I have an idea, Khap. Why don't we just do a little family vacation? I'm probably going to take that job in SingBuri police station. They need help bad so Chief Timon is willing to hire me even without a partner. I'm hoping you will come to your senses and join me. Juang is going to start school soon. We all need a break from this cluster fuck. What do you think brother?”
“K: I think it's a great idea. Feung would love to spend time with you guys. Helps her get her mind off things. Let's go back inside. Ai Khap, don't forget to do what I asked you to. Juang, not a word to Feung about this.”
P'Sang and I both nod. We walk back into the room and see Fang rubbing P'Feung's stomach.
I point my finger at Fang.
“Ju: Cheater!”
She just laughs it off. P'Khap goes and sits next to P'Feung.
“K: Mae Feung, ja. Sang and I were talking about taking a little vacation to Phuket. You said you wanted to go back. We should go and recuperate there. Clear our mind some. We'll all go. Juang, Fang, Sang, you, and me.”
“Fa: I just started my job though. How can I ask for off?”
“S: I'll ask for you.”
“Fa: NO! Never mind, I'll ask myself. You'll just make him mad when you ask. You have no manners whatsoever.”
“S: Hey...”
“Fe: P'Khap, we can't. I don't know why I mentioned it before but the more I think about it, we just can't. We have to go back to the orphanage.”
“K: Feung, the doctor said you can't go back to work for two weeks. You're not going back to work. I already called P'Sinjai. She told us to take all the time we need. Please, khon dii?”
P'Feung stares into my brother's eyes. They are talking with their eyes now. She nods her head. Looks like we have a trip to plan!

jjinxx

Oh my so so so many things they have to worry about! I feel bad for everyone with the mess they're in!
Keep it coming!

elegantnas21

sarNie Hatchling
Wow I love how the story is progressing...aww Khap has too much on his shoulders...poor guys...eeks love PRAHET to the max!!!! Keep it coming!!!

Nasithiya

sarNie Egg
Sorry lovers! My writing has slowed down quite a bit. I kind of put the writing aside as my boyfriend was getting irritated i was spending so much time on the computer. LOL. I had to re-familiarize myself with the storyline. Just wanted to post a couple more pages. Songkran is coming up so I'll be busy with that! Laters babes!
 ​
 ​
Sabai
Thap asked me to stay for another two weeks to help at the hotel while he stays by Fang's side. I think about Fang and her sister. I think about Khap and Juang. They were dealt some really bad cards in life. I had my ups and downs but my parents were always there for me. Loving me. Supporting me. I had the best brother anyone can ask for. I can't imagine what the two families are going through right now. I see the group that I was thinking about enter the hotel. Khap looks worse than all of them. Even in that condition, you can tell the concern he has for his wife. He treats her like she's fragile glass. Just the way he acts with her. It's almost like she's the air that he breathes. I see Fang walk up to me. The others wave and nod but make their way up to their respective rooms.
“Fa: P'Sabai, can I talk to you for a minute?”
I see Thap step up closer to her.
“Fa: Alone, please.”
“Sa: Sure. Thap, the kitchen staff said there were some issues with the delivery today. Can you go check on it?”
“T: Sure, P'Sabai. Fang, let me know if you or the others need anything.”
We watch as Thap disappears around the corner.
“Fa: P'Sabai, I know I just started and all but my family is going through some tough times. I need to take a week or so off to help my sister. I know it looks bad but...”
“Sa: It's fine. Take as much time as you need Fang. Actually, I'm surprised you asked me and not Thap considering he is the one who brought you on board.”
“Fa: He's already done so much for us and I feel awkward asking him for things. Can you do me a favor and tell him what we talked about?”
“Sa: Sure. Don't worry about it. If you need any help, monetary wise, let me know. Go upstairs and get some rest. You look exhausted.”
I can see the tears pooling in her eyes so I lean in to give her a hug.
“Sa: Keep your chin up. Everything always works out for the best.”
I watch her enter the elevator. Out of the corner of my eye I see another group enter our hotel. It was Khun Jai, but not Khun Jai. This man looked like him but he was dressed differently. He was in a clean suit that didn't appear to have a single wrinkle in it. With him was the infamous Khun Tik. I overheard Roong's father tell my parents that this guy was THE drug lord of SingBuri. He was SingBuri's cancer. Men like that disgust me. Instead of making your country a better place to live, they send it to the depths of hell for their own personal gain. What is Khun Jai doing with a man like that? Surely, that wasn't how he was able to repay for the car damage? If that is the case, he is condemning himself to a world that is full of hate and evil. He makes eye contact and I had to look away quickly so that he doesn't know I was staring at him. I try and busy myself with what's on the computer screen hoping he would just walk past me. Then, I heard his voice.
“J: Are the clothes I'm wearing good enough to come into your hotel?”
“Sa: Khun, like I told you before, we don't judge our patrons by the clothes they wear.”
“J: Really? It's funny how your workers were quick to greet me today versus the other days I came here. Are you sure it's not the clothes.”
“Sa: Khun, it's not the clothes that make a man. It's the man that makes the clothes. Think about it. It doesn't matter how nice you dress. If you lay down in filth, you still smell like filth. Do you understand what I'm saying?”
I had nothing else to say to him so. I walked away but not before he tells me something.
“J: My name is Jai Phasut. Remember that name Khun.”
Jai
The nerve of that woman to call me filth. I hate that her words bother me. If it was someone else, I would just shrug them off. No, the new Jai Phasut wouldn't just shrug it off. He would make them pay. In blood. Khun Tik taught me that the only way to earn respect is to take it through fear and intimidation. Khun Tik wanted to celebrate his birthday dinner here at the five star restaurant that is located in the hotel. I would much rather steer clear from this place as possible to avoid HER. It's bad enough that she's always in my head. To have to see her, makes things much worse. I walk over to my group when I spot Ai Khap coming out of the elevator. Feung's husband. I'm able to suppress my feelings for Feung since she asked me to but I still don't like her husband. He was supposedly a Bangkok trust fund baby but I don't see Feung and Fang's life improving any. He's not good enough for her. I take the opportunity to tell him that.
“J: Ai Khap.”
He looks at me and it takes him a minute to recognize me.
“K: Ai Jai.”
“J: What are you doing here? Meeting your mia noi behind Feung's back?”
He steps closer to me to where he is only a couple of feet away from me.
“K: It's none of your business what I'm doing here asshole.”
“J: If you are tired of Feung, give her back to me. She deserves better than this. She deserves a better life that what you are giving her now. You don't think I know how you guys live? I know you're struggling. If you love her, let her go to someone who can take care of her and give her a comfortable life.”
He steps closer to me and grabs my collar.
“K: You mean give her to you? In your dreams motherfucker. If I'm not good enough for her, you're surely not good enough for her!”
He pushes me back and takes a swing at me. Khun Tik's men rush to my aid.
“K: Yea. C'mon. Bring all your little pawns here. I'll take them all out.”
It'll be a six again one fight. Khun Tik's guys are skilled fighters. Ai Khap is going to be in for a world of hurt. Part of me just wants him to walk away so Feung doesn't get hurt by this. Part of me wants to take my revenge. I see Khun Tik watching this so I have to prove myself. I motion for the guys to attack. I see punches and kicks fly. I see one of our men drop. Soon another one drops. Khap has some skills also. It looks like he's had some Muay Thai training. I see him incorporate a couple of other styles in his technique. I have to admit that I'm impressed. I'm about to step in to help the guys but a see a few security guards rushing our way, including Ai Thap, the resort owner.
“T: What's going on?”
Khun Tik answers from behind me.
“Ti: It was a misunderstanding. Right Jai?”
“J: Kap.”
“T: It sure doesn't look like a misunderstanding. It looks like you guys were ganging up on him.”
“Ti: Khun, my guys are the ones who suffered from injuries. He barely got a scratch on him.”
I looked at Ai Khap. Other than the cut above his left eye, he was untouched.
“T: Khap, Feung is still recuperating. Go and look after her.”
I'm alarmed by this piece of information.
“J: Recuperating from what? What's wrong with Feung?”
“K: I said that is none of your fucking business.”
“Ti: Ah..you guys must have been the ones in an accident a couple of days ago.”
“J: Accident? Is she ok? I need to see her.”
I see Ai Thap whisper something to Ai Khap and he storms off.
“T: Khun, her husband is taking good care of her. There's no need for you to worry. I am going to have to ask you to leave.”
“Ti: I'm a paying customer. I'm here to celebrate my birthday.”
“T: I'm sorry. You're going to have to find another venue.”
“Ti: Do you know who I am?”
“T: I know exactly who you are and your money is no good here.”
“Ti: Do you know what happens to people who disrespect me Khun Thap?”
“T: Security, please escort these gentlemen off the premises.”
He turns on his heels and walks away from us. I can feel Khun Tik fuming besides me from being dismissed by Thap Pongsakorn. As we walk out the hotel, I can tell he's thinking of something.
“Ti: Jai, who is the guy that you were fighting with?”
“J: He's the husband of one of my friends.”
“Ti: He's a very skilled fighter. To be able to take on five of my guys, that's just incredible. Ask him what's his price.”
“J: His price?”
“Ti: I want to buy him. He can be my bodyguard and we can use him for fights. Do you know how much money we can bring in with a fighter like that?”
“J: I don't think he would agree to that.”
“Ti: Anyone can be bought for a price Jai. Also, take care of Ai Thap.”
He doesn't say another word and gets into the car waiting for him. I ponder what he says and realize it's true. He bought me too for a price. What does he mean by taking care of Ai Thap? I hope he means just rough him up a little bit but I'm not so sure. I never imagined being in the situation I am now. I always thought myself to be one of the good guys. Now, I'm one of the bad guys.

CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
Khap
I walk back to our hotel room still fuming about what transpired downstairs. I only wanted to get Feung some food. I didn't know it was going to turn into a shitstorm. I give myself a couple of minutes before I enter the room. It was empty. I look over to the bathroom and saw that the light was on.
“K: Feung?”
“Fe: P'Khap?”
“K: I just wanted to make sure you were in there.”
I sit down on the edge of the bed. I lean forward and rest my elbows on my knees. I rest my head in my palms. It's been a crazy few days. I'm ready for normal but we can't get back to normal. I have to make money. I have to fight. Feung hates it when I fight. I hear the bathroom door open but I'm too tired to look up. I can feel her getting closer to me. She's right in front of me now. She pulls me into a hug and I wrap my arms around her waist to pull her closer. I gently rub my face into her stomach. I place kisses where our baby is growing.
She places a kiss on the top of my head and then she lets me go. I expect her to move away from me but instead she takes off her shirt. I have no restraint when it comes to her. I pull her close, desperate for some skin on skin contact. I place kisses all over her stomach.
“Fe: When's the last time you shaved?”
“K: Whenever you last shaved me. I was waiting for you to do it for me again.”
“Fe: What would you do if I'm not here?”
“K: Then I won't be here. There is no Khap without Feung.”
“Fe: P'Khap...'
I reach to unfasten her bra but freeze when I remember that she's still recovering from the crash. I lean forward to rest my forehead against her stomach. I inhale her in. She's my obsession. I love her so much that it feels like my heart is about to burst.
“Fe: What's wrong?”
“K: You're still hurt. We need to be careful.”
“Fe: I'm fine.”
She leans down to kiss me on the lips. I grab the back of her head to deepen the kiss. She reaches back to undo her bra but I stop her.
“K: We can't.”
She starts to laugh which surprises me.
“K: What's so funny?”
“Fe: I don't think you've ever said no to sex before.”
I pull her into my lap and kiss her.
“K: You'll make up for it later. I promise.”
I hold her tighter and kiss her shoulder.
“K: Where do you see us in five years?”
“Fe: I see you, Parob, and our son here playing soccer in the field. I'm in the kitchen cooking dinner. Our daughter is with me and wants to help but she's too small so she just plays around me instead.”
“K: We have two more kids? Are we happy?”
“Fe: We're going to have this baby boy here and another little girl. Yes, we're very happy. With Fang and Juang, we're one big happy family.”
I like the sound of that. I give her a quick peck on the lips.
“Fe: P'Khap. You have a cut above your eye. What happened?”
“K: Oh that. I ran into a sign. It's ok. I'll go clean it up real quick.”
I get up to go to the bathroom to look at the extent of my injury. Fucking Jai and his damn goons. If I run into them again, I won't hold back. I was afraid Thap was going to kick us out of his hotel. Thap. He's a good man even though I don't care to admit it out loud. He offered to loan me some money to pay for the hospital bills and take care of some other expenses. I declined his offer. I'm the man of the house so I should be able to take care of Feung and Fang. I need to get back into the ring to make some quick cash. P'Got agreed to a sign on bonus if I agreed to fight for him. I face the dilemma of whether I tell Feung or not. I wanted to keep it from her at first but I really don't want to start lying to her. I settle on the decision to tell her to truth as I walk out of the bathroom. I find Feung already under the covers. I strip down to my boxers and slide in next to her. I pull her close to me so that her back is touching my front. I crave her body but I know I have to restrain myself since she is still recuperating from the accident.
“K: Mae Feung, ja. When we go to Phuket, I'm going to enter into some fights to make some money for us.”
She turns around to face me.
“Fe: P'Khap. I don't want you to fight again. After what I saw at Phuket, I can't stand to see you get hurt. Please don't fight. I know we're going through hard times but we'll get through this. Na, ja?”
“K: Feung, what you saw last time was me being careless. I'll be more careful this time. Sang is going to pick the fights for me. He knows my skill level and he is good at analyzing the opponents. It'll be fine. I promise.”
“Fe: But, P'Khap...”
“K: Shhh...Feung. Don't stop me. How are you feeling right now?”
“Fe: I feel worried about you.”
“K: No, I mean physically.”
“Fe: I told you. I feel fine.”
“K: Good, because I changed my mind. I am taking you tonight.”
And I do take her. I'm gentler than I am usually but I still have my way with her. Yes, I'm a little addicted to her.
Feung
I lied. I do feel a little tender around my ribcage but I know that I need to help P'Khap take his mind off all the things we have going on. He's being very gentle tonight though. He's kissed every inch of my body already. He's insatiable to the point where I'm afraid we're going to end up having a soccer team. He doesn't like to use condoms and he doesn't want me on birth control either. In a way, Fang use to be our birth control since she's always around the house. Now that she's looking at moving in with Juang, our sex life is definitely going into high gear. I kiss his face as he is thrusting inside of me. He gives one last thrust and releases inside of me. He's careful not to put his weight on me so he collapses next to me.
“K: I wouldn't mind doing that all day, everyday.”
I giggle.
“Fe: Sorry, phua, ja. We have too much going on to be doing that all day, everyday like you want. It's called life I think.”
“K: Are you getting smart with me, mia ja? I'm going to have to punish you.”
He pulls me closer and I rest my head on his chest.
“K: I'm going to punish you by taking you on a week long vacation to Phuket.”
He kisses the top of my head.
“Fe: OK, ja. I accept your punishment.”
I wrap my arms around him and feel myself slowly drifting to sleep.

jjinxx

Thanks for the update! I'm really scared for Jai. He's not on a good path right now!

Iris Love

sarNie Egg
I can't believe I stayed up all night reading your story. Lol. And Noe its morning and I'm tired. I couldn't stop reading it was so so good. I really love. Can't wait to read more of if.

elegantnas21

sarNie Hatchling
Really like the story so far...uh oh I don't like where Jai is going.Hope he stays in the right path...

PRAHET

Your writing is really beautiful. Please update na ka but also rest as well na ja