Badarn Jai(Act Art)

sarN

sarNie Granny
p'k was a meanie and abusive . they were married like 80% of the time in the lakorn but nothing happen (*cough* Tookata Rerng Rabahm) until the last 10 sec of the lakorn :p >> the lakorn was very dramatic too cuz he broke the N"k heart and she shouldn't have forgive him dat easily

tinah

sarNie Coma
you hve good memories, sarn lol. aum playin' a meanie role again. they should offer rome these type of roles too

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah , i dont mind Rome for the role cuz Aum is very buff and P'k in dis lakorn does get physical w/ the n'k like hit her and stuff LOL i feel bad for teh N"K in dis role !

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
omigosh!! why pra aek is so mean to nang aek. i don't remember that part. aarrgghh!! i hate mean pra aek. i hope she doesn't forgive him that easily. so i wonder while they were marry did they ever slept together? i agree la korns in the pass was really good. not like nowadays, that's why they kept re making old la korns. i can kind of imagine Aum being mean but Macki i can't imagine her playing this role. i think Sam and Yui is a better fit for this la korn. now i want to go back and watch the old version. heheh.

tinah

sarNie Coma
plus, aums alread playin' a meanie role in JLR

sam is forever in this type of role and i notice they are remaking alot of his lakorns.

edit:how abusive was the pra'ek. hopefully not to the point of slappin n'ek

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww thats so wrong. what did she do to deserve all that. n'ek back then were so weak too

i didnt realize thers so many aggressve roes bck then cuz it just keeps coming

sarN

sarNie Granny
he like in a depression stage after his girlfriend die he alway wear dis black sunglass and he got a temper problem too and after he save the N'k the elder think she can help him heal his wound and to stop his parent nagging him he decided to marry the N"k but he doesn't love her and she try to change him with her "good jai" but he wouldn't listen or believe her good intention and he would lock her in the house and doesn't allow her to goes out and social w/anyone and they sleep in differ room dat his way of punishing her for marrying him . He was a jerk ! When he saw dat one girl dat look like his girlfriend he try to hook up w/her and he broke the n'k heart when he return her back to her parent in Cha Mai cuz he doesn't want her anymore -_- and after all the phycial/mental abuse she gone thru at the end she still care and run back to him LOL wat a loser but i guess it love even if dat person hurt u more time den u can count. I like the soundtrack it kind like chinese melody .

tinah

sarNie Coma
just by reading the summary, i feel sorry for n'ek already. so from all that abuse, p'ek actually liked n'ek?..or he didnt realize until later on..how wrong, he try to hook up with the look-a-like gf while being marry to n'ek?.. <_<

i hope aum's character wont be too lifeless after his gf dies cuz i hate seeing him like that just like when he's in rai rissaya after he found out cherry died.

sarN

sarNie Granny
She fall in love w/him since the day he save her life as for the P"K he realize how much she mean to him when he doesn't have anyone not even the girl dat look like his girlfriend . I think the n'k for dis role should be someone else but i guess everyone deserve a chance to shine even the newbies.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thats when n'ek left him right than he realize how much she mean to him

p'off must admire margie or something cuz she was just in his latest project "hub kao kin kon"

tinah

sarNie Coma
pix from the opening. credit to clubartichart.com ^_^ by the way, donut is also in here. dont tell me shes the n'rai again.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
god damn it!!! donut and aum again but she's not even n'ek!!! they should make donut n'ek...I think she'd be good with this role...
who's the n'ek girl? has she been in othery lakorns other than the recent one with joon?