babe_girl's art work

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Thank you so much.. its it ok if i request two banner sets?? I just love your artwork.. and i wanted to show off your artwork on my siggies at forums..

by the way.. you can call me moey... i hope to be friends with u!!

ohh forgot... I'm stalking your thread.. lols.. :wub:

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
lol...i'm ok with two b-set! lol...OMG!!! i'm being stalk!!! lol....

hello Moey! Call me Tracy and yes we can be friend!!! ^^

oh yes whenever you find the pics let me know and i'll make it for you!

Saifah

bite me x___
nice one girl! mwahz! i havent been around to comment your artwork but you know i love them right!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
YAY!! Tracy!! I love you already!! yay we're friends now we can talk about graphics.. weeeee...

-adds tracy to my stalk list-

Stalk List

{1.} Mann
{2.}Tracy
{3.}Soompi request section
{4.} Terrie
{5.} any one wanna do the honor and be on my list???

hehhehee.. lols.. wen i find the pictures imma pm you.. right now ima head tobed

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
it's ok Saifah i know everyone is busy. ^^

lol... ok Moey i'll be waiting for the pics then! ^^

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
WOW I haven't came here for a while, I missed out ALOT! lol OMG!! I love the one with P' Tik and P' Aom mark mark laey!! ^_^ They are the cutest couple ever :wub: And the one with P' AUm is so awesome!! Very pretty! The one above P' Aum is very pretty too!!! I LOVE all ur art. You're so talented

Saifah

bite me x___
WOW, I LOVE THAT ONE OF AUM! AND THE WALLIE. SOO CUTE! I HAVENT BEEN HERE BUT WHEN I GET TO COME ON, YOU KNOW I'LL ALWAYS COMMENT YOU! I LOVE YOUR ARTWORK! MWAHZ!

Mann

oh my gosh! babe_girl these look , i am speechless, these look so cute and professional i love them so much and they look amazing i really love them! eheheheh they look wonderful, keep updating ehehehh :D

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
It looks awesome babe_girl! You're artworks look so professional like in advertisements posters. can't wait to see more of the artworks! :) :)

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
i love it so much it is so very cute! keep up the excellent work na ka! i can't wait to see more! :yahoo: