Aump Patcharapa

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
aum is aum if she were any different we'd hate her and if she the opposite she just be like all the other stars boring..that what makes her an individual. i just think its interesting to read stuff about her i used to hate her but she's alright

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
Mai said:
Priceless Natty

:lmao: If you want to defend Aum, dont, cause you're not going to change anyone's mind. If people bash on Aum....respect their opinions, but dont voice urs :lmao:
[post="166381"][/post]​

Not to instigate or anything, but where did conclusion come from?!?! from reading everyone's perspective theres not one single hint of that..

no one said people can't defend aum, all theyre saying is that their opinion is theirs opinion, u cant change that..this aint no court case, theres no need to prove/change anyone' s opinion, cuz in that in sense .. you cant prove an "opinion"...and i wouldnt actually use the word "bash" .. i see people are voicing their opinion in a well -mannered fashion, not to the point where profanity is flying left and right..lastly no one said someone can't voice his/her opinion, everyone's opinion is welcomed, whether it's defendin or not defendin aum.. its interesting to read all of ya opinion out there.. bring it on..

ANYWAYS.. I can see why aum is pissed off.. having some random people use her image to their advantage, using her as an incentive to promote and make money off of her.. totally understandable! yet at the same time i can see why the Thais would be offended and think she's "ying"..i didnt really read the actual article myself..so theres not much i can say.. peace!

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
fanaticgrl said:
Not to instigate or anything, but where did conclusion come from?!?! from reading everyone's perspective theres not one single hint of that..

no one said people can't defend aum, all theyre saying is that their opinion is theirs opinion, u cant change that..this aint no court case, theres no need to prove/change anyone' s opinion, cuz in that in sense .. you cant prove an "opinion"...and i wouldnt actually use the word "bash" .. i see people are voicing their opinion in a well -mannered fashion, not to the point where profanity is flying left and right..lastly no one said someone can't voice his/her opinion, everyone's opinion is welcomed, whether it's defendin or not defendin aum.. its interesting to read all of ya opinion out there.. bring it on..

ANYWAYS.. I can see why aum is pissed off.. having some random people use her image to their advantage, using her as an incentive to promote and make money off of her.. totally understandable! yet at the same time i can see why the Thais would be offended and think she's "ying"..i didnt really read the actual article myself..so theres not much i can say.. peace!
[post="166636"][/post]​
exactly as how i would put it

Mai*

sarNie Elites
fanaticgrl said:

[post="166636"][/post]​
:loool: not to instigate anything.....but where in my post did I suggest anyone "said" this or that? I was just giving a suggestion to Natty :lol:

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
Mai said:
:loool:  not to instigate anything.....but where in my post did I suggest anyone "said" this or that?  I was just giving a suggestion to Natty :lol:
[post="166780"][/post]​
yeah fanaticgrl, the conclusion came from herself after reading this thread. even though she didn't directly point to a specific person in here beside natty, her intentions are the same anyways ^_^

natty, it does sound like you're trying to change people's mind even though you say you're only arguing but trying to change someone's view is a part of argumentation for your information. even though people don't say anything and stay neutral, it doesn't always mean that they are a "follower" and don't have "brains." they just don't talk as much as you do. so you don't want to be a follower but prefer to be leader instead so that if everyone agree with you (they're your follower), then its ok.

no one is stopping you from giving your opinion, hence the number of posts you made, but you do more than that. always going overboard and attacking every single little thing other people say.

so you clearly told everyone how you interpreted aum's interview, that's your interpretation. it doesn't mean that it's correct since you're not aum and not the one saying it. only aum know what she meant. with that said, how do you know that other's interpretation are wrong saying they don't know all the details before concluding on aum. don't act like a know-it-all god.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Oh god, you guys are cracking me up. . . .

It's interesting that American stars don't generate this much debate and reaction on their behaviors outside of the screen. American stars can mess up and screw around and say pretty much what ever they want in their personal lives and most likely it's not going to affect their popularity with their fans. I kind of have that mind set with Thai stars too. I judge them based on their acting abilities and how much I enjoy their work and really don't pay that much attention to what's going on in their private lives. Stars are human too and we all make mistakes.

Natty and everyone else, please, continue to voice your opinions as much as you want. Say what you want and do what you want if it's not harming anyone. Life is too short to prison yourself away in Conformity.

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
omg. i like aump, but is it really true about all of this or is it just publicity. if so, thats sad. i would believe it if i were to see or hear it myself. thanks for the info though.

natty

Chubs
u00htg2.. it's good that you brought up conformity.. i remember that topic in school.. it was very interesting.. but have you ever look at it this way.. even if you think you are being an individual- nonconformity, you are actually in another type of conformity.. for example let's just take stars since we're talking about this.. we have one group who just dont like, another group who like, and of course there's the group that are neutral... so either way.. you do put yourself in a classification.. or how about highschool.. you have cliques here and cliques there right? then you have the people who try to be individual by let say go gothic.. but in reality they are forming another group..

i mean what is individuality? being yourself? then how do you know that you are not following others or others wont follow you? is there such thing as being individual?

lol sorry for the off topic.. cus if i reply to the others i'd only be repeating myself and as i can see people got tired of my views..

natty

Chubs
Calisto said:
yeah fanaticgrl, the conclusion came from herself after reading this thread. even though she didn't directly point to a specific person in here beside natty, her intentions are the same anyways ^_^

natty, it does sound like you're trying to change people's mind even though you say you're only arguing but trying to change someone's view is a part of argumentation for your information.  even though people don't say anything and stay neutral, it doesn't always mean that they are a "follower" and don't have "brains."  they just don't talk as much as you do.  so you don't want to be a follower but prefer to be leader instead so that if everyone agree with you (they're your follower), then its ok. 

no one is stopping you from giving your opinion, hence the number of posts you made, but you do more than that.  always going overboard and attacking every single little thing other people say.

so you clearly told everyone how you interpreted aum's interview, that's your interpretation.  it doesn't mean that it's correct since you're not aum and not the one saying it.  only aum know what she meant.  with that said, how do you know that other's interpretation are wrong saying they don't know all the details before concluding on aum.  don't act like a know-it-all god.
[post="166929"][/post]​

ok i wont go overboard anymore... i'll practice more restraint from now on... and i wont be a know it all now.. happy darling?

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
Calisto said:

natty, it does sound like you're trying to change people's mind even though you say you're only arguing but trying to change someone's view is a part of argumentation for your information. even though people don't say anything and stay neutral, it doesn't always mean that they are a "follower" and don't have "brains." they just don't talk as much as you do. so you don't want to be a follower but prefer to be leader instead so that if everyone agree with you (they're your follower), then its ok.

no one is stopping you from giving your opinion, hence the number of posts you made, but you do more than that. always going overboard and attacking every single little thing other people say.

so you clearly told everyone how you interpreted aum's interview, that's your interpretation. it doesn't mean that it's correct since you're not aum and not the one saying it. only aum know what she meant. with that said, how do you know that other's interpretation are wrong saying they don't know all the details before concluding on aum. don't act like a know-it-all god.
[post="166929"][/post]​
exactly

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
yourdyingday said:
omg. i like aump, but is it really true about all of this or is it just publicity. if so, thats sad. i would believe it if i were to see or hear it myself. thanks for the info though.
[post="166968"][/post]​
if it wasn't true, aump would have denied it jaa... obviously since she didn't, it's true. she even said it herself that she reread the article and found nothing offensive. meaning that everything the news stated what she actually said, is true.

plus, if it wasn't... aump should be suing.

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
iluvnumandoil said:
i dont think natty was trying to change anyone's view
[post="167214"][/post]​
i disagree. i have seen that she over analyzes in most of her posts. she takes people's comments out of context, by jumping in too fast to defend aum. and by doing so, she misunderstands the whole context.

for example, people never said that she cannot voice her opinions. everyone has their rights to do so. ain't no law says that people can't voice their opinions.

but what people are trying to say is that when they post comments that are anti-aum, she starts to give too much of "opinion" which is like attacking the other person's personal views. and when you attack someone like that, your intentions would only be trying to convince them that your idea is right and theirs is wrong.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
NongMam05 said:
i disagree. i have seen that she over analyzes in most of her posts. she takes people's comments out of context, by jumping in too fast to defend aum. and by doing so, she misunderstands the whole context.

for example, people never said that she cannot voice her opinions. everyone has their rights to do so. ain't no law says that people can't voice their opinions.

but what people are trying to say is that when they post comments that are anti-aum, she starts to give too much of "opinion" which is like attacking the other person's personal views. and when you attack someone like that, your intentions would only be trying to convince them that your idea is right and theirs is wrong.
[post="167270"][/post]​
thats true....but i think everone goes in attack mode sometime..when it their favorite celeb.

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
iluvnumandoil said:
thats true....but i think everone goes in attack mode sometime..when it their favorite celeb.
[post="167474"][/post]​
of course! that's totally understandable =] i would do that too for my fav celeb, but to be the more mature and reasonable person, i would have to see from both sides before making my decision. if my fav celeb did something wrong i would truely be disapppointed, but i will not support them for their wrongdoing.

i understand why natty's defending aum, but she shouldn't attack people like that. opinions are fine. you voice yours i'll voice mine. but critcizing other people's opinion is not right. that's still the same thing as telling them that they are wrong and you are right. and it's still the same thing as trying to convince them because you are criticizing their opinion.

but i'm not trying to start anything, i'm just stating my point and trying to make it clear. it's up to the readers to agree or not.

natty

Chubs
attacking.. lol some people should know that well huh? lol...

ok ok.. forewarn then.. i'll attack your opinions.. i am a little miss know it all.. i can predict everything aum think.. i'm just good that way.. let's just say.. i'm gifted ;) i'll go in an criticize you if you say something bad about aum that i dont like.. i mean after all i'm aum's fans lol not yours.. so i gave warning ok... much love to you.. hope we see each other again.. :wub:

jonathan

sarNie Egg
I can't beleived you guys are bickering about this-Aump is at home enjoying her money and fame. I sometime think that Aump like drawing attention to herself just to be in the news.

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
Calisto said:

[post="166929"][/post]​
haha oh i see, i see..maybe it was my diction choice..didnt realize some might overgeneralize it..i'll be carefully next time ;)

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
Mai said:
:loool:  not to instigate anything.....but where in my post did I suggest anyone "said" this or that?  I was just giving a suggestion to Natty :lol:
[post="166780"][/post]​

oh really?!? it was a suggestion ... yes only a "suggestion" .. but such a harsh suggestion that i hope she refuses to consider .. anyways scratch my comment, as a matter of fact just pretend u didnt come across that .. :wavecry: