Aum and Pinky seeing eachother

leelee

sarNie Hatchling
i wish they didnt date. they dont match up together, i wish him and aff were dating they make a cute couple especially in jumleuy ruk

onahc

sarNie Elites
I Aum and Aff match better than Pinky, I think Pinky match better with Anus B)

Anus? LOOOOOLLLLLLLL You mean Arnas, that's way better than Anus. Only if he knew some people spelled his name that way. OMG!

neena

sarNie Adult
I love pinky, i can see why aum likes her, she's full of energy. i don't care that they date...its jus that i feel like pinky isn't putting too much in their relationship. i know aum's head over heels for her because when ppl talk of her he blushes like crazy and says a lot of cute stuff about her but its like she hasn't done anything to see that she likes him. i dunno, i jus feel like that. sure i know everyone wants aum and aff...me too but whatever makes them happy, i am happy too.

sulad

sarNie Adult
Even though my hopes of Aum & Aff being together is not going to happen.
Atleast he's with somebody beautiful like Pinky.
And Pinky do somehow have a similar look like Aff.
So I'm happy for him and her.
^_^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep Aum is so cute ,he blushes when people tease him about Pinky. his ear all red.555 i agree he is head over heels for her. when he talk about her he said all these cute good things about her. aaww. sweet. Pinky is pretty. who wouldn't like her and want to date her. she's talented in many ways,dancing,singing,acting. i think she likes him too but need time to agree to be his girlfriend. they make a cute couple. i really want to see them play a la korn together but the chances are so hard because they are in different channel. Aum said he want to play la korn with Pinky at least one time.well i want to see them do a fashion shoot or music video or a movie together would be cute.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Okay it is fine with me that he is dating Pinky. I wonder how long the relationship will last.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Is he really a gentleman.? :huh: iono. From the talkshows I've seen of Aum, I don't think "gentleman" defines him. :lol:
i so agree with you Mint (he knows how to please the adults) after all he did gave Mai & Joy red marks & bruises...a lil rough there hmmm ^_^ i still love him though :lol: :ph34r: imma go hide now

:ph34r: imma go hide now
Anus? LOOOOOLLLLLLLL You mean Arnas, that's way better than Anus. Only if he knew some people spelled his name that way. OMG!

im sorry i couldnt hold back after reading this one :loool:

if hes happy with Pinky then we should all be happy too...i know we all are cheering for him and Aff (nothing wrong with just hoping ^_^ )

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
pinky does resemble aff in a way ...
heard from the ratree samssom show dat cos pinky is islamic n doesnt eat pork aum has stopped eating pork too ?? is this really true ?? cos WOW hes dedicated...

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
pinky does resemble aff in a way ...
heard from the ratree samssom show dat cos pinky is islamic n doesnt eat pork aum has stopped eating pork too ?? is this really true ?? cos WOW hes dedicated...
yes he did.. he's trying to eat only veggies and fish now.. and when they interviewed before about him stop eating meat.. he did say that he's trying to stop.. so i guess he really is dedicated when he likes someoone.

crazydog

sarNie Egg
That sweet of him to stop eating pork just for her. But it seems as if he's putting more effort into the relationship than Pinky is. They're still cute though but it kind of breaked my heart when I heard this. I've always pictured Pinky with either Arnas or Vee.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah he does put a lot of effort into this relationship. but it shows he's very sincere and like her a lot. and it make him very cute and sweet. i think Pinky like him too and it won't be a long time that she will accept his love and agree to be his girlfriend and announce it publicly. why wouldn't she accept his love when he's so sweet to her and her family.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i read for valentine's day. he bought her a bouquet of white roses which cost over thousands of dollars (very expensive). they are dating but just not ready to announce in public yet. because of many reasons involve. like both are in different channels, she's still kinda young not ready to show in public will look bad for reputation,religion, there is news that they fake their dating to be famous and etc... but they make a cute couple. hope they date for a long time. her contract with channel 7 is about to be over. she haven't decided yet if she will re sign it again because she's thinking of going to study overseas. if she does go study i will miss her. if she decide not to re sign with ch.7 ,i want to see her play la korn with him in ch.3 would be good.

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
about the flowers.. its just rumors.. because i was watching kunpak (the gossip show on channel 7) and her mom on the phone with the 3 host and she said that its not true.. what kind of flowers would cost that much lol but she did say that he gave the flowers but he gave it to the mom with pinky there ... he definitely has her parents cheering for him with pinky.

Susie

sarNie Adult
yeah not really a fan of pinky neither. she's pretty though. i think he does matches AFF! wait a min didn't he dated kat english for awhile?? rumors was that he did& when they broke up she was depress& gained weight..idk..

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes he did.. he's trying to eat only veggies and fish now.. and when they interviewed before about him stop eating meat.. he did say that he's trying to stop.. so i guess he really is dedicated when he likes someoone.
OMG, that is so sweet of Aum to put alot of effort for this girl.