Aum and Nat getting MARRIED!!??!?!?!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
WHAT! WAIT! HOW! WHEN WAS THIS?!?! WHERE WAS I? HOW COME I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS OR HEAR/SEE ANY ANNOUNCEMENTS???

So....if I continue to wish for Aum and Aff to get together, that would mean I am wishing for Aum and Aff to get divorced first? No, I wish Aum and I were born in the same country and we got together and the woman he married was me :'((((((((((( (And I wish that Aum and Aff didn't marry other people and got together in the first place :'((((((((()

But I'm happy and excited for P'Aum and Nat though. I love love LOOOOOOVE! the vintage-type wedding, it looked so romantic and fairytale-like, like out of a romance novel or beautiful painting. It had the small, sweet and simple, and intimate feel to it. Although I do have to say, my heart fluttered those 2 seconds I saw Aum and Aff next to each other. It felt like it was their wedding hehehehe *tears

https://www.facebook.com/BoxWedding

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
My mom is so mad at Aum for marrying Nat, she's still on the Aum and Aff boat. Lucky for me gave up on this couple ages ago LOL

Congrats Aum, my favorite P'ek.

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
Awww congrats to the newly wedded couple. Wish u guys the best of the future :) im still aiming for a aum n aff return lol but again congrats to aum n nat :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Aum and Nat had one of the most intimate beautifulest wedding ever. Well there are plenty but I would say this one is my ideal wedding besides Aff's Lol :) wahhh I love it when daras the the knot. Completely lavished out and the realness between the groom and bride brings me tears of joy <3 Congrats to P'Aum and P'Nat again.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Congrats to both of them.  All my stars are getting married or is already married.  Especially all the guys.  LOL.  BE HAPPY ALWAYS. 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'm a little bit late here (@Asianfuse) but  them not out there (world). Like a lot of pics @Facebook and never have time to logged in here and comment. Anyways, CONGRATS to Aum and Nat!!!! Wish them luck and lots of happiness and....lots and lots of healthy, pretty babies :loool: .

sarN

sarNie Granny
Hold up. Aum is married ? Good lord and Aff TOO? Who she marry ? When ? I be damn . This is earth shattering news to me LOL . I thought they were still on island when i left them !

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^Yes Mae Sarn, they both left the island :(  Your Aff married Songkran Techanarong, an heir to Bonanza hotel in Khao Yai.  They married in 2012.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
When Aff gave her speach it was cute. She said, "Aum's my bestfriend and he was my P'ek first" 5555 Aum & Nat are a very well matched couple.