Artitarn Ruk (Exact)

linky

sarNie Hatchling
i hope this one is better than the last one they played with eachother. I'm just happy they are playing another lakorn together.. Now I definitely can't wait for next week to come. Plus, I love Aof, just watching him on screen would melt me away..I love his voice...Yeppie...lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope this one is better than the last one they played with eachother. I'm just happy they are playing another lakorn together.. Now I definitely can't wait for next week to come. Plus, I love Aof, just watching him on screen would melt me away..I love his voice...Yeppie...lol
haha i aint watchin for da pra'naangs lol i'm all for da tua raay :lol: did u see da screen caps i posted on da prev page? he was in a couple of dem. i hope he's as evil as can be in here lol so we could see a different side of him. he just so damn goofy as himself haha i lob da goofiness but i'm curious to know if he can play dis role as well as he played his other characters. man one more week. time is goin by reallllllll slowww

screencaps from my sig:

credit: aofpongsak.com

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
why does pim always have to play a bratty type of character >.<; bleh go go ann lol I will be routing for the nang rai well ann in this lakorn... who cares ab captain I just wanna see ann go go go lol;

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
why does pim always have to play a bratty type of character >.<; bleh go go ann lol I will be routing for the nang rai well ann in this lakorn... who cares ab captain I just wanna see ann go go go lol;
LOL maybe she's like dat in real life :lol:
thanks for da pix lynda. here's pix of da cast from exact:

da mag is already out i'll post da cover later

Xiahlovesme

sarNie Egg
I don't know still can't get over the fact than pim is n'ak and not ann alisha. ann is pretty and pim is just okay looking. I always have a problem watching lakorn when the supporting actor look better than the leads and that one guy ann gets no comment.

pim is better than just ok looking...i think maybe even a little better lookin than ann alisha...i mean she's not bad either but i would so much prefer pim and captain...they just make a wayyyyy better couple...ann is just like there and that's it...looking very much forward to this drama....

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
YAYYYYYYYYYYYY! WHOO! ITS AIRING!!

omg. aof loooks HOTTTTTTTTTT! and pim &captain should sooo go out! rawr! did they really used to date? =)