Artitarn Ruk (Exact)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol yeah numfon and not being biased or anything but I've seen Ann in different roles LOL but Pim no matter how many lakorns I see her in she's always bratty >.< except for tawan tard bullapah; maybe just a little bit;
yop yop ann's taken on a lot more different roles than pim. pim come out da same in any lakorn lol i don't hate her or nothin. she's a cute girl but she keep takin on dese roles :huh: anyway, people who read lakorn mag said da captain and pim go through a lot and dat their a nah songsaan couple. i was like awwwwww then :lol: LOL cause their big obstacle is her daddy and AOF lol so i guess he's a winner through most of da lakorn :D aint nothin wrong w/ rootin for da evil dude it's just a lakorn lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea dis lakorn is pretty good. pim's daddy is so mean though. him and aof are so cruel. it's like sayin all ambassadors are mean

nophankh

sarNie Adult

Spoiler pics for the episode airing on the 19th.

Faa trips and sprain her ankle while heading to the waterfall for a bath. Faa forces Captain to give her a piggyback ride because of her sprain ankle.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks for the pictures...can't wait to see it...i think that pim looks so cute with her hairstyle...and captain is just so hot and strong^^

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i think pim needs a new haircut lol even people at pantip say so LOL for real though she always had dem bangs in her eyes. she's cute but a change would be nice u know

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I haven't been watching this. I've only seen thursday's episode. I got mix feelings about it. I haven't gotten into it yet. Exact lakorns haven't been that great for me but i do love Pim and Captain's chemistry together. Pim's voice can get a little squeaky for me too.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't been watching this. I've only seen thursday's episode. I got mix feelings about it. I haven't gotten into it yet. Exact lakorns haven't been that great for me but i do love Pim and Captain's chemistry together. Pim's voice can get a little squeaky for me too.
eps 1-3 were pretty good u should go back and watch. da 1st eps was sad though.

Xiahlovesme

sarNie Egg
eps 1-3 were pretty good u should go back and watch. da 1st eps was sad though.

yeah ep 1 was pretty sad...man i feel so soooory for their parents...pim's dad is just a total biotch....arrggg...gosh and auf too but damn he's just way to sexy to get me to hate him....oh wells...lookin forward to the next ep...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah ep 1 was pretty sad...man i feel so soooory for their parents...pim's dad is just a total biotch....arrggg...gosh and auf too but damn he's just way to sexy to get me to hate him....oh wells...lookin forward to the next ep...
LOL i was tellin my friend earlier dat it's a lil stressful watchin aof like dis lol he so damn mean in dis lakorn. he's gonna start beatin captain up in monday's eps. watchin captain like dat makes me sad. usually his characters stand up for himself. but in dis one he gets beat up and insulted and don't fight back. as much as i like aof dats just so cruel of him. i'm not even a big fan of captain's and i'm feeling sorry for him lol pim too i feel bad for her too her daddy is just as mean as aof :(

isavang

sarNie Hatchling
YAY! the first few episode are pretty interesting...can't wait to watch the next episode! so far, the characters are beginning to develop and things are getting crazy! but funny!

Pim's Character: Bratty, Naive...but what can i say...being stuck in a "title" and have so much strictness...i would want to be bratty and have some fun!

Captain's Character: Cool, Collect, Manly, Kind...what a girl wants! LOL! who would want a guy who is always nice to you! wants to have some chemistry through small fights, makes the relationship more interesting! :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i just saw eps 6 and good god pim's daddy is my goodness he's such an ass. i'm like what da hell is wrong w/ him lol he must've been born dat way. i think da 3num 3mum episode of da cast is gon air tomorrow cause jetrin's episode aired last week and they filmed da same day. man aof only had one scene today :(