Arnas and Pok

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I saw the preview. The title is something like Nok Gawao, I might be missing some words or something. There's 3 women who Arnus are involved with. Pok tries to warn Arnus off from her younger sister for some reason. I think its cause he's an orphan and doesn't know who his parents are. Its a drama but I didn't get the whole story from the preview.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my god....dont tell me Arnas's gonna pair with Pok...She's awfully old though.
:lol: LOL, I agree with you. She's too old to play with these younger P'ek. I like her, but she need to pair with someone older. She looks like Vee's mother in Jai-Deaw. :yahoo: No offend to her fan. :)

meenia

sarNie Adult
I'll like to know too when the lakorn is coming out. Love Pok's lakorn. Yes the summary too is not bad. Lots of lakorns out that have hot guys and girls but it's not good. Don't judge the book by it's cover. It's how the character that brings their character out.

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
i don't think she's that old. she still looks pretty young to me.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I don't mind Pok... I dunno why, she's not the prettiest, but she can sure act... I thought she did really well in Jai Diew. She cried rivers in that one. I'm sure this one will be good, now the one I'm worried about is Arnas. Please don't tell me they put him in another cops and bad guy roles.... :angry:

Pure Azn

sarNie Hatchling
the only time Pok look old is when she cut her hair short. in the teaser her and Arnas look like they are around the same age.

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
oh,can't wait to watch it. i'm so happy pok grew her hair back long again. when is it going to air?

kaylin

sarNie Egg
I don't think Pok looks too old for Arnas cuz Arnas is in his late 20's almost 30
And I agree with someone above me, that the only time Pok looks old is when
she have short hair. Anywho can't wait for this lakorn. Pok is a great actress.

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
In the series w/ Vee she looked old because of her hair do (that perm...or puffy hair didn't help at all). But in the preview she doesn't look all that old., they look like they match to me.

Kelly

Yea the lakorn looks very good I want to see it does anyone know when it is going to air? I think that he is very cute!!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
It looks sooo good!!! I watched the teaser like 5 times already ehehhehehehheheheh..... when are they airing it????

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for sharing the teaser. WOw, the teaser look so interesting, I can't wait till it airs. Pok is so pretty and they are a very cute couple as well. She doesn't look old.