ARMY CORE IS A SLUTTY GAME

bugsy

sarNie Adult
um..umm...umm.....im lost.

What's the game here? And what do those things under our names mean?

Damm, Im slow.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
DUDE!!!! i'm officially DEAD now and ahhhh i dont want to play anymore........who wants me to donate my eggie's to them? in return they gots to be my slave forever......hahha deal? if yes hollar at me.......... True that tina........this game is super LAME-O!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :loool: :arrg:

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
aren't the eggs suppose to gain by the number of post we already have??

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
WTF members please do not attack ur own teammates!! cause these are the people that will bring u back to life when u get killed!! lol so plz don't attack ur own teammate!!!

natty

Chubs
i am sooo not evil kev.. i'm like the sweetest girl you will ever have the pleasure of meeting! :arrg:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
hahhah....damn u guys got some ass-kickin' party goin' on here. hah! i thought about doin' some last minute killing while i'm out here at the bkk airport. but neh, no use, i'd prolly get killed behind my back anyhow.

yo duk, hah! just cuz taksin was around for that long, in the scheme of history, that ain't long brotha. :lol: great sayin' miss.chaos. u are definitely my kid...ur sooo adorable! luv ya luv ya.

natty is super-nice, i dunno what ur talking about. she kills only boys.

:lol: alritey folks, i should head out to line up soon.

:lmao: why ppl hate me so much? :lmao: why they always kill me? :lmao: :arrg: :spin: please let me alive a little.... :spin:

noungning

Heartless
dfemc, i hope u had an awesome bath at the hotel u were at in VTN... and now u must be somewhere in laos... miss u so...:)