ARMY CORE IS A SLUTTY GAME

dfemc

sarNie Adult
FYI folks. army core is jimmy-rigged. darv decided to favor his dirty hoe-bag (aka duk) and turned him into a trillion-aire by night. there is no sense of justice. if u continue on, u're only buying into their rigged system and choosing to be oppressed by it. let them go down on their own and on each other.

bail while u can and run a new army core. one that is full of truth and justice for us all.

skanks never win in the end...they realize they're only jackin' off their own tails. don't waste ur time...

bombard those bastards with NEGATIVE points n show them how much u detest their sick injustices! :angry: :arrg:

all retards in power only want more power. don't give it to them...give them this :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: instead!

:yahoo: bravo..i clap my hand for u Dfemc.... :yahoo:

Awesome...u make a thread just to say what bug u about these 2 :arrg:
:rolleyes: thanks to tell us... ^_^

dfemc

sarNie Adult
:yahoo: bravo..i clap my hand for u Dfemc.... :yahoo:

Awesome...u make a thread just to say what bug u about these 2 :arrg:
:rolleyes: thanks to tell us... ^_^
lili ur just like me, ur very awesome for seeing thru these cheats. :wub:

YAH! cuz they're cheatin' lying scandalist dirt bags from all depths of hell.... no not so bad, but they're like the equivalent to bush and dick cheney, except they sleep with each other to exchange benefits. LIKE ALL THAT GOLD, u think a slutty monkey can obtain that on its own. no no no no...he goes to his pee-bag-sugar daddy, and in one-night, the slutty monkey makes all that money.

now that the corruption scandal has been exposed. army core goes down. and we're encouraged to stab, shoot, and hit each other with bats! i tell u...where is the futre of this generation going. -_-

EVERYONE ATTACK PEE-BAG MAN and SLUTTY MONKEY! for the sake of humanity! :arrg: :arrg: :arrg:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOl its ok they will realize if they keep rigging the games lol no one would want to play and they would have wasted time installing it for nothing and also ... the new game is gonna cost money so if they rig that lol and we quit playing then they wasted money on it so remember keep an eye out for the new game if it is rigged also then we will so kick ass!!!

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
i finished him off WOOT .... im now targeting darvil MAUHAHAHHAHAHHA
DARVIL IM COMING FOR YOU AND YOU HAVE NO HOE BAG TO HIDE BEHIND

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Haha, about time you losers got me.

Still, this was kinda bullshit. I leave for a couple of hours and everyone plans my assasination behind my back. I feel like Taksin. It's a freakin coup. My own friend....

Still...you guys did well.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
wooooooooooooohooo! there is a sense of justice over all. that's rite slutty monkey...n so u know corrupt leaders like taksin do not last for long.

n that's the way it goes....good always wins over evil :yahoo:

too bad i must board a plane now n no time to join in on the coup action.

remember slutty monkey, the day u go slutty, corrupt, and scandalist is the day u lose ur friends. *HMPH* so let it be known.

GREAT ASS-KICKIN' folks (u know who u are ;) )

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
wooooooooooooohooo! there is a sense of justice over all. that's rite slutty monkey...n so u know corrupt leaders like taksin do not last for long.

n that's the way it goes....good always wins over evil :yahoo:

too bad i must board a plane now n no time to join in on the coup action.

remember slutty monkey, the day u go slutty, corrupt, and scandalist is the day u lose ur friends. *HMPH* so let it be known.

GREAT ASS-KICKIN' folks (u know who u are ;) )
Hmm...last I remembered, corrupt leaders everywhere are in power for quite a while. Taksin's stay wasn't exactly a one week honeymoon. And like Taksin...I will be back. And good winning over evil? Ha! I always find the worst people are those that think they can separate absolutely between good and evil.

Long live the "Phoenix Monkey King!"

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
... dfemc did you get the kiss and huggles i asked people to give you from me lolz?

...marduk you will not be in power for ever you no the thai sayin above sky is more sky ( nuer fah yuang mee fah) so above you is me ^.-
(nuer tur yuang mee chun ... my own saying lolz...)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Man this little game is so freaken gay but the hell i'm still playing which makes me a retard now....... high 5 guys for try'n to kill mardie and kev.... :yahoo: anyways dude..meaning asianstyle, stop complaining...no-one wants to know what your jabbering about...if u die die in peace then hahhaa the hell with u :loool: :arrg: :lol: ...ahahahh loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit....
Ohh hell nah, who killed me now.......alright is is p'K...i'mma get u..muahhaha

noungning

Heartless
lol kev gosh poor bunny! where'd all ur eggs go! omg!! i feel bad for u, want me to help u? i'm being attacked by cheaters, i hate it.