are most thai celebs mixed?? SO PALE!

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
i've noticed that a lot of thai people look mixed like they got a little bit of white in them.
hi...what i thought was that a lot of thais in lakorns look very east asian... as if they are trying to simulate the east asian look..then of course theres that notable few who are deffinately part white.........
back in my heydays when i was in Junior high and h.s i had different sets of thai friends...but when i saw my first lakorn i was like huh :eek: these people dont look thai at all!!!!!!!!

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
I think maybe in between both colors cause when you light skin every time summer rolls around you have to get a tan other wise you look all wrong wearing shorts and stuff and the first thing people say is damn you need a tan and when i do tan it doesn't last anyways by winter i get lighter again. As for being chinese yeah they do ask all asians that at first but if you notice they never ask asians with dark skin if they are chinese cause my sister and brothers are both dark and no one ever ask them at first if they are chinese.

yeah people are strange alright...im sorta pale and peopels first thought of me is that i am flipino...
i love tanning but its such a pain in the ass....my arms and shoulders tan fast and dark but my legs and face stays 5 shades paler.....annoyinggg as hell
are you thai?

AzNpAnDa486

sarNie Juvenile
during the winter, i can get pretty white. but right when the sun comes out, i'm super dark. i'm in thailand right now, and i came here early dec. and i was pretty white. then a few days later, my family says for me to go and get whitening lotion. i can't help that i tan easily. these days you can only find whitening lotions or age defying lotions. its either looking young or being pale.

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
during the winter, i can get pretty white. but right when the sun comes out, i'm super dark. i'm in thailand right now, and i came here early dec. and i was pretty white. then a few days later, my family says for me to go and get whitening lotion. i can't help that i tan easily. these days you can only find whitening lotions or age defying lotions. its either looking young or being pale.

ahhhh you are in thailand...im so jealous.....please go stalk AUm and bring back his personal info like address or email address... :ph34r:
dont u have schoool!?!?!?!? i cant go anywhere now because of school....damn school!

solin

sarNie Adult
Aff is the darkest n'ek i've seen by far...lol..and i love it, she has like Cali tan or something...
I say that Pat is darker than Aff

Thai actors and especially actresses are pale & before I went to Thailand I though thai people are pale but it's not that at all !
I think that it's because most of thai actresses are mixt with american or european

ThuThy

sarNie Egg
yeah maybe that's what make thai stars unique. but then again it just depend on how you see it like japan/korea//china you will rarely see one mixed with white (maybe mixed japanese/korean which hard to tell). maybe they're just proud that way unlike thai kinda white-washed. for me i don't really care if they're mixed with white as long as they can act but it's annoying when you get in the biz only for your looks like stefan and can't act. i really can't stand that.
I agree with you Stephen cannot act. It's like he has no expression, so stiff. I just like to let that out

cikna

sarNie Adult
Aff is the darkest n'ek i've seen by far...lol..and i love it, she has like Cali tan or something..and the avg height is 5'4 for american women, just finished a project on that sorta thing for health class, and avg weight is 145...
Aff is dark? :huh: I thought she looked very fair in JLR. I guess she looked fair because of tv effect

sirena

sarNie Adult
i mean sum thai wen they try western thing or watever
sum of them look really great

like their hair they might dye it light brown or red or sumthing w.e

and sum actor/actress looks good in it

but others............man..

i know theres alot of kwan fan here...but guy.....her movie with that dude i dnt noe the title but she had like 4 different shade of blond and red or sumthing like that all in her hair

it just looks weird ....sorry

it just alittle over the top

like i personally dye my hair too but i do it becuz i like the shade of that color and i dnt put like 6 different color if u notice only ppl who born with that different shade it looks real and perfect

but if u try to do it it wont come out natural looking

and i know most of u girls hea at least dye ur hair once

icebé

sarNie Egg
^true, i'v seen some newer pics of her with black hair, she so looks better with black hair, really pretty...

onahc

sarNie Elites
aff is dark?, come again? aff is light, this is aff tuksaorn we're talking about right? dark is benz ponchita, not aff t. pat is not dark or light but in between but towards light.

noungning

Heartless
yeah i think aff is darker than an average actress along benz, pat and a few more i can't think of... oh Mai from ch.7

noungning

Heartless
vicki's parents changed their last name when they immigrated to the states to better assimilate. their original last name was something more thai, but i don't remember it. anyways, just saying she isn't mixed.
Because I was curious from reading a news, they said blah blah vicky and her farung relatives... and i remember you've corrected me here... so i've researched her background. She is half, she's half Thai half American. And makes much more sense because although she can sometimes pass for a full Thai, she does look half something. And the last name is Jett, pretty American.

reference - http://www.nangdee.com/name/?person_id=3272

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i think aff is darker than an average actress along benz, pat and a few more i can't think of... oh Mai from ch.7
i dont think aff is dark at all, shes def. not as dark as benz, to me i think shes really light.

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
most thais arent usually light, its just that all you ever see in lakorns are light skinned actors and usually most are mixed with european or american

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
Because I was curious from reading a news, they said blah blah vicky and her farung relatives... and i remember you've corrected me here... so i've researched her background. She is half, she's half Thai half American. And makes much more sense because although she can sometimes pass for a full Thai, she does look half something. And the last name is Jett, pretty American.

reference - http://www.nangdee.com/name/?person_id=3272
^^^^ yep
vicky is mixed, she doesnt look full thai at all, her features are very american like

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
As far as I know, Vicky is full and not half although many seem to think that she is mixed because she is from the States and her surname is Jett (which her father had shortened when he moved to America). And to me she looks very Thai but her brother on the other hand can be mistaken for a lukkreung.

http://www.sunisajett.com/grad1.htm
if you go to that site there's pictures of her with her family during her graduation. That's her personal site that she runs by herself I believe.

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
she doesnt look full at all....ive always thought she was half and her brother is def. not full thai he looks very americanish

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
As far as I know, Vicky is full and not half although many seem to think that she is mixed because she is from the States and her surname is Jett (which her father had shortened when he moved to America). And to me she looks very Thai but her brother on the other hand can be mistaken for a lukkreung.

http://www.sunisajett.com/grad1.htm
if you go to that site there's pictures of her with her family during her graduation. That's her personal site that she runs by herself I believe.
but are those both her biological parents? im thinking one of em is probably a step parent or something

noungning

Heartless
^ i'm thinking the same is that her biological father/mother?

especially look at the siblings... they ALL do not look half, just vicky and her brother.