are most thai celebs mixed?? SO PALE!

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I know for sure that is her biological dad but I'm thinking the lady could be her step mom, and the two girls are her half sisters. I'm still going to say that she is not mix though. I don't know if anyone remembers that talk show Samakom Chomdao with the two Noo Mam and Mam K, but Vicky came on there a few years back and she mentioned that she is FULL Thai but people often mistaken her as a mix, both of her parents are Thai and she was born in Maryland.

noungning

Heartless
ok i just read another interview that she had given from Kow Sod... and she does say she's 100% although many people says she's mixed. however, her mom and dad broke up when she was younger, so the lady in the pictures is her step mom i believe.. and younger siblings are from her step mom and her dad...

i guess her real mom might look half? and when she was younger... a baby... she looks nothing like she does today... u'd never guess lol... i'm convinced when she was a child she's full thai, but as she looks now, she looks mixed.

ok new source lol - http://entertain.teenee.com/thaistar/8967.html

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
i mean sum thai wen they try western thing or watever
sum of them look really great

like their hair they might dye it light brown or red or sumthing w.e

and sum actor/actress looks good in it

but others............man..

i know theres alot of kwan fan here...but guy.....her movie with that dude i dnt noe the title but she had like 4 different shade of blond and red or sumthing like that all in her hair

it just looks weird ....sorry

it just alittle over the top

like i personally dye my hair too but i do it becuz i like the shade of that color and i dnt put like 6 different color if u notice only ppl who born with that different shade it looks real and perfect

but if u try to do it it wont come out natural looking

and i know most of u girls hea at least dye ur hair once
I've never dye my hair and I'm 21. I'm tempted at times but I'm too scared since my hair is curly. I just flat iron it. As for the lightening cream goes, Mother always buy stuff for me but I just don't bother with it.