Apimahuemar Mahar Sedthee

puppylov

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is interesting and funny. pan is really rich and is a spoiled kid. there is something hiden about steph probably his family.

vina_lek

yeah. I'm wondering if Pai is coupled w/ anyone, too. OoOoh I'm going to be amused w/ the Rotmey couple, since they also amuesd me in that lakorn w/ Poo.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I haven't seen this lakorn yet. I have the feeling that this will be a comedy and not drama. Anyways, I'm going to watch it because I like Stefan. I hope at the end of this lakorn, the pr'eng is from the rich family.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Everyone is so cute in this lakorn! It's definitely a comedy about n'ek being really rich and p'ek's poor. Hmm..plot sounds familiar but I like the actors and characters. It's a fun lakorn to watch.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Here's a summary of the first 2 eps.

This is a comedy set in a school. Stephan, Uan, and Pai live in the dorms. They share a room I think. They are best buddies and all are poor. Pancake, Rotmey, and another friend are rich and just entered the school. They are younger than Stephan and his friends.

At first Stephan and Pai both like Pancake but when they found out that Pancake's rich, Pai backed down and Stephan won't admit it. Pancake and Rotmey both like Stephan but Pancake doesn't say it like Rotmey. Uan likes Rotmey and tries to get with her so he told her that Stephan already has a gf which is Pat who likes Stephan. Upon knowing this, Rotmey tries not to like Stephan anymore and Pancake is staying away from him.

Uan and Rotmey are adorable together again. They should get the lead. Their relationship is more interesting cause they're both so funny!

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
this is a very cute and funny lakorn...but i like fan with kob.....but it's also good to see him star with someone new....

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Omgosh!!! this lakorn is so under the radar. If this lakorn wasn't a school kind, I wouldn't even have given it a chance. For some reason, I think Stephen should really stick to this kind of roles LOL. He is soooo cute when he's not smart and not all serious like his other roles!!! He just can't pull off the mature character. LOL anyways, I just love that second guy too..... what a hottie.... geez.. is bad of me to be crushing on college boys now that i'm so close to getting done??? LOL

This is my first time seeing pancake... She's really pretty!!! oh pretty catchy theme song too!!!!

vina_lek

yeah. i completely adore the class, and the second leading couple is so funny & cute!!!!

Stephan is pretty good playing this kind of character. I completely adore Pancake! :yahoo:

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
personally i think stephan is cute in both but for some reason i prefer him in the mature and serious role he seems alot more mature and hot...i dunno lolz

lakorn good so far love pancake and stephan cute together

lisa05

sarNie Egg
thanks for the clip
i love this lakorn pancake is sooooo funny.

vina_lek

oh! Pancake and her friends are so funny cute... esp. the scene w/ the ox and cell phone! I kept replaying that scene, lol. I even made a clip of it! :rolleyes:

moilee

sarNie Adult
I agree with all of you. This lakorn is so good in a comedy. This is not a boring lakorn and it goes by fast. They're all great in their characters. Stefan is great at both characters....muture or innocent. I can't wait to see why Stefan got stolen from his rich mom. I thought he would become richer that n'eng's family. I can't wait to see tape #3 and so on.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
well maybe i need to check this lakorn out. i'm not really into comedy lakorns...but seems like a lot of people like it.