Apimahuemar Mahar Sedthee

tang071

sarNie Elites
Polyplus
wow this is stefan's 3rd lakorn that he has lined up. so happy to see more of pancake. this will be her 4th lakorn. i never thought i would see these two together in a lakorn being the main couple. hopefully stefan will perfect his acting since he will be starring with aump, namfon, and kob again.

opening ceremony pictures!

puppylov

sarNie Adult
never could have imagined them to star in a together in a lakorn together. It's refreshing. I luv Pancake!!!!!!She has become a better actress!!!!

tang071

sarNie Elites
more opening pictures!
Pai is in this lakorn too!

onahc

sarNie Elites
Don't like either lead in this lakon. Stefan really can't act and has bad teeth. Pancake is watchable.

vina_lek

agh! Pancake! I didn't even know she has a lakorn w/ Stefan out. I am SooOoo behind. Thanks for the news and teasers!

puppylov

sarNie Adult
a lot of people have a problem with her face being too wide. But i think that is one factor that make her cheek bones stand out like being high and all. If only her face is skinnier than she would have a better defined cheek bones although she has that already.

sarN

sarNie Granny
humm... let me think about pancake . o'well , she still look better den me 10 x LOL>>>>