Apimahuemar Mahar Sedthee

moilee

sarNie Adult
I guess the reason it got boring after she came back from USA....there was no scenes between Stefan and Pancake. I understand why pr'eng decided not to contact with n'eng because of her father's treats. I just hope the n'eng would do something soon so we can get to see them together again....so it wouldn't be too boring.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG! i had totallie no idea Pancake & Stefan did..yet alone..HAD a lakorn together...i tink i'm gonna faint...quick someone go grab meh a chair...awwww!!

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Ha, I saw that whole lakorn and I even got it too. Anyways it turns out great even though I don't understand Thai. I just love the scenes of Stefan and Pancake at the ending. Anyways, I gotta to say this lakorn is a great and funny one to watch.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
someone do me a favor...and tell me the end of the lakorn what happened...is stephan the long lost son of that lady...how did stephan and pancake get together...if you don't want to spoil the ending for anyone who hasn't seen it then pm me.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I really want to watch this of Stefan, but i really can't stand Pancake's looks. But maybe i'll watch it anyways, there's some good reviews from you sarns on this lakorn.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ok, i'm hearing great things about this lakorn but it's hard for me to like a lakorn if i don't like the way nang ek or pra ek look. man i feel so bad saying that but it's just the truth and a big problem i have. LOL sorry, gotta skip this one...not feelin' pancake.