Aom & Sunny Bed Photo's Exposed Across The Net?!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
It's alright pink_juliet_kashie, don't feel so bad, anyone can say whatever they want, as long as you know you're not and that you're a good person. You shouldn't care what others think of you when they know nothing about you. :)
Say what you have to say, get it out of your systems and forget about them spicy's, sarnies still here and welcome your opinions. ^_^
Hope you feel better soon ok.

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
he's cute and so is aom.

I really dont think theses photo are bad.

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
ooo, watch out, she's...wearing a green t shirt...with a hair clip. and oh noooo...even worse, he has...like...a white t shirt...also with a hair clip. hahaha honestly, what to say? nothin'.

there's not one 'promiscuous' deed or incriminating detail on here that will tell me she's gettin' it on with the dude. i'm not taking sides, but yeh, friends take fun pics like this all the time. and if she said they were friends, then maybe they were. this is not enough to characterize her.

like someone said, if she came out pregnant and was linked to the dude in the photos, then that's another story. other than that, it's just two people in t shirts and hair clips, taking random pics. LOL

it kinda sucks being a celebrity. EVERYTHING is turned into "SOMETHING"....good AND bad...ha...

EDIT: oh, she was denying that they were even friends? ahaha i didn't read your post thoroughly enough, tina. sorry. anywho, that's very typical of celebrities to respond like that. hahaha

Totally agree with you on this one. To me it look like two 'close' friend. It's not like they're naked on the bed. It's pretty innocent compare to other that we have seen, including Poo in college. LoL