Anyone know or have seen this Thai Lakorn?

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
The lakorn is call "Mafia Tee Rak" and it was release last Sept. It's a good and interesting lakorn not to mention the good actors. I was wondering if anyone could help me out by telling me where i can buy this lakorn? I want both of the versions, in Hmong and Thai. Below is the cover to the lakorn which i hope will be of help.

Also, the main characters in the lakorn is Chakrit Yamnam and Pat P.

cecilia

Staff member

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Help is here!!

you can get the hmong dubbed version by contacting Sky Production HIGHLIGHT ---->[/color]True Yang: (763)561-7343..Pa Lee Yang (559) 322-1432

i also heard that EQ Production is also dubbing it...sorrie dunno their # but if u reallie need it i'll find it for you jah..

you can get the original from ethaicd.com here's the link Mafia Tee Ruk Box Set #1..there's two box sets...

if you're interested or is fascinated w/ P'Chakrit like mee and some other fans on the forum here's the link to the list tat i made w/ all his lakorns tat have been dubbed in hmong Chakrit's Lakorns (Hmong Dubbed) ENJOy!

oh..BTW i am tinking about selling my copy of the Hmong Dubbed one too...i'm undecided at the moment..though

zhaolinger

sarNie Hatchling
If you don't want to pay for the expensive price, you can go rent from the Hmong movie store and record it yourself.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i think it was okay...like so-so....i didn't really like the p'ek and the supporting actress...

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah...he was oh so hot in the lakorn..!! This is my first time seeing him and any lakorn with him. I would love to be his wife and stand by him forever...hehehe..!! In the lakorn, he is so sweet and nice...not to mention his gangsterish style too. If all mafia gangsters were like him with a big heart....every girl would be married to one...hehehe..!! I know i would if it was Chakrit!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
myob girlfriend you're missing out....LOL..well i was too..i had my first experience w/ P'Krit just last year...but if you haven't watch Ban Bajatorn or "Npau Suav Mus Rog Tus Hlub Nyob Thaum Ub"...that one is my absolute fav. lakorn of him and one of my fav. lakorns of ALL TIME!!....plus the best news is it's up for rent w/ beautiful voices as well....you HAVE to HAVE to HAVEEEE to watch that lakorn...and i did i mention you HAVE to watch it...LOL

Mae

sarNie Adult
myob girlfriend you're missing out....LOL..well i was too..i had my first experience w/ P'Krit just last year...but if you haven't watch Ban Bajatorn or "Npau Suav Mus Rog Tus Hlub Nyob Thaum Ub"...that one is my absolute fav. lakorn of him and one of my fav. lakorns of ALL TIME!!....plus the best news is it's up for rent w/ beautiful voices as well....you HAVE to HAVE to HAVEEEE to watch that lakorn...and i did i mention you HAVE to watch it...LOL
I absolutely second Kashie on this lakorn! You have to watch it, either the original thai or the Hmong dubbed one! Both versions are great, and the Hmong one has beautiful voices that match every character.

Also, for those of you that have seen Mafia Tee Ruk dubbed in Hmong, how are the voices by EQ? I wish Txuj Ci Hmoob would have dubbed it, but hopefully EQ isn't that bad either? I"m hoping to buy it.

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Mae, i think the vioces are ok...they match the characters well and they're on traget with their lines. I love the lakorn so much that im watching it like over and over...ahaha...crazy huh? When you get the chance....watch it or even buy it....im getting it as soon as i have enough money....hahaha..!!

**One more thing...does anyone know if the Thai version have subtitles or just stright raw Thai?? I want to buy the Thai version, but im curious to know if they have subtitles or not. Thank you!!**

(I will look into those lakorns that have chakrit in it....I think he is a very handsome guy....if i could i would married him any day...hehehe)

Thank You All!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
you tink you're crazie!?! i finished this lakorn back in earlie Nov. of last year...i still can't get over it....

mae i haven't heard the EQ version...so i'm not sure but judging from the past lakorns...the guys' voice is wonderful if it's still the guy who dubbed for Ken in Oum Ruk...but the girl is kinda ehhhh....LOL..but for Sky guy is good but the girls are okay u get use to them though...

Myob hmm...none w/ subs. i know so far of but dramafall has a site for subbed thai lakorns/movies and she's only starting so not much up but if u girls work w/ me and pressure her enough into subbing it we might be able to get a dvd subbed copy of Mafia Tee Ruk!! oh! btw watch Ban Bajatorn...here's the openning if u haven't seen it...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uXGTocB5kLE

HuabNag

sarNie Adult

I agreed, Buabanjatorn was a must watch lakorn. Great storyline, wonderful theme songs, everything in there were great. It one of my favorite.

me094

sarNie Egg
I didn't know EQ dub this lakorn too... I went to Fresno for New Years and saw the Sky Production version... but i didn't like the voice for Chakrit... i usually bear with the voice for Chakrit... anything for him... but i just couldn't with this one... I'll have to look for EQ's... thanks.

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
pink_juliet_kashie, I saw that lakorn "Ban Bajatorn" before, but i didn't reconginze Chakrit cause i have never seen him before "Mafia Tee Ruk". When i first saw "Ban Bajatorn", i didn't pay attention to the storyline and much of the parts. I thought it was a new lakorn with Chakrit until i check out your youtube link and saw the opening. I will watch it again and this time, pay close attention to the lakorn. So, thanks!!

(Yeah, i'll help you to get dramafall to subtitle "Mafia Tee Ruk" for us on DVD. It would be wonderful and nice to have it in english too. So, just let me know what i have to do and i'll help out in any way that i can.)

**I don't know if we have a link on here where we can buy and sell stuff like how they have it on soompi.com. Where people can sell their personal stuff from DVD's to CD and clothing to jeweries with reasonable prices and honest people. It would be good to have one or start so we can trade and buy stuff from each other. It's just an idea to play with...i know it's far from anything, but its worth a shot.**

-Thanks "muchO" much-

kulyia

RUK
umm..i remember in youtube sumone uploaded it with SUBS!!i LOVE THIS drama..i saw whole set..totaly funny and sweet..hes soo protective and if i was her and was with him at all id feel protected..=)JLR fan hea!

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah...i saw the youtube subtitle for the lakorn, but they didn't finish it yet. It's pretty good though....its exactually like how they would speak in Thai so it was interesting. Spicy Forum is the subtitle behind it and i hope they finish it too...its a good lakorn..!! Can't wait to see it!!