anyone know about skin???

hnubci

sarNie Egg
well i've been getting these wierd black brown looking like freckles on my face... i think it's pores which i don't know what pores look like "blushing" anyways.. my question is..
was it because my face is oily... or because my face is dry??

anjos

I use to had the samething..... I had pores and acne.... my sister told me about proactive sloution and I try it.... it really good.... it get rid of my acne and pores...... I'm not sure if you want to use it.... I suggest you try it.... if you want to try it....you need to order it from www.proactivsolution.com or use over the counter stuffing for pores

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Proactive works!!! For your condition, I suggest consulting a doctor first...proactive is for acnes and pores...I think there might be something else going on...every summer, my mom would get something like that all over her back...it's some sort of skin problem and she had to take some medications for it...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
um proactive is for acne (pimples/zits) and it doesn't seem like that's what you have there. From what it seems like you're describing, you said that it looks like freckles? Maybe you've been going out in the sun without protection too much? I think those are called sunspots...it usually appears on older people because of the aging process.

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
well, you know what, you might want to try the laos cream because it can ighten skin and get rid to acnes.....my brother and i used to have very bad acne problem and when my mom bought the cream, i let my brother try it first because i didn't trust foreign product much, so after a week, my brother acne cleared up and my was lighter also.when i tried it, it worked the same for me too. .....hope this help with your problem

hnubci

sarNie Egg
mainira said:
well, you know what, you might want to try the laos cream because it can ighten skin and get rid to acnes.....my brother and i used to have very bad acne problem and when my mom bought the cream, i let my brother try it first because i didn't trust foreign product much, so after a week, my brother acne cleared up and my was lighter also.when i tried it, it worked the same for me too. .....hope this help with your problem
[post="115402"][/post]​
i know those .. hehe my aunt use them.. i dno't think i need to lighten up my skin more hehe.. but yeaj thanks again ^_^

natty

Chubs
there's a products from burt's bee... it's made with carrots that repair sun damage... try using that.. also.. sunblock will help tremendously..

slee00

sarNie Adult
Hey ladies....I am a skin care consultant...work for Lamcome Paris Line.

The best way to avoid pimples and acne or even dark spot is daily cleansing ( Never with soap bars or hot water!) with your skin type of cleanser/ ( does not have to be expensive or name brand ones..but make sure it is a good brand...) always tone it everday and night...always wear the moisturizer with pfh15 (sunscreen) even in the evening before you put on your make up...because even we are not expose to the sun...we expose our skin to the lights which burn our face cell without us knowing...

Huge Tip: Get your face clean by a professional twice a week...go see your nearest cosmetic college...they always offer cheap service...! I get mine done twice a week for $15 !! great deal!