Anne Thongprasom

sunisa

She's one of my favorites actress? Anyone know about her personal life? Is she married or single? Because i never heard anything going on in her life beside acting.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
who is her bf?

she's so pretty, though, thnx to her persian side haha

yea...she's so intelligent enough to study her roles by going to study other people in reality. that's how psychology work, u study ppl's behavior. anne is good at that.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
thats what i call true talent..
but yeh heres her bf..his name is p'a

[post="149521"][/post]​
thats her BOYFRIEND????? i think that she could do like better..MUCH better.....i like her with num because they make a good couple...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
that is soooo true......num and her make a better couple....also does num even have a gf??? ann shuld dump him and go for num....

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I love Ann! Been a fan since that one lakorn that she played with Ton Jakrit Amalath. However you spell his name.

arissa

sarNie Elites
Anne is my all time favorite..I love her acting..I have to say that she is sooo great in acting out the character that she played....I never missed her lakorn..and I never skipped or fast forward her lakorn...I watch the beginning to end...and of course..she is super pRETTY

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
i totally agree with everyone. She is talented in every way, wat more do you want??...but just more of her... :)

cikna

sarNie Adult
Hi all,
It's been a long time since I post anything in this forum. Anyway, I must say I'm now a fan of Ann Thongprasom . It's weird to be watching dramas in an entirely different language in which I don't converse in (I'm a Malaysian). Luckily there are summaries out there (particularly in Sarnworld) that helps me to know the plot of the lakorns. The way she portrays her character in various dramas makes sense to me to say that she is a versatile actress. The first time I watched her on channel 3 was a drama with pete thongjure. She looked lovely. But the one I really admired her for was OumRak. And I'm looking forward for more of her lakorns!

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Well, she's obviously doing something right, for as long as I can remember she's been the leading lady.
Taking pride in trying to make her character more realistic is a sign of a good actor, that's what a lot of American actors/actress do, I'm surprise not more people do it. It's the best way to learn to be something you're not familiar with.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:ph34r: Anns been around forever. I love her she's so genuine and original. Have you guys seen her in Birds music video from way back in the day. They both look so young.
Here's the link and video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0kMxFIS3GM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u0kMxFIS3GM&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u0kMxFIS3GM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
in the thai world, ANN IS MY WORLD!!!!
So beautiful, gorgeous, and elegant...and many more
It's no wonder that she's the QUEEN OF DRAMA...
ANN 4EVER!

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
ann is like one of my top 5 n'eks!!
i love her!not only she's beautiful but her acting talent is so good, whether she's a rai n'ek,innocent,revenge,drama.she can act in all roles!!