Ann Thonprasom's next co star

who do you want to see Ann pair up with next?

• Ken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tik

• Bee Bandith

• Patson

• Chakrit

• Willy

• Andrew

• Tang

• Pol T

• Total voters

tinah

sarNie Coma
im bored so deicded to start another poll..and since ann is still reading scripts right now..who do you want to see her pair up with next?..this is a really hard decision for me..but the two main actors i want to see ann with is tik/andrew

natty

Chubs
wasnt tik asked to be in a lakorn with her and he refused? i thought i read that in etasia a while back..

i want to see her with tang.. they've been in the business for so long and still never was paired up..

tinah

sarNie Coma
wasnt tik asked to be in a lakorn with her and he refused? i thought i read that in etasia a while back..
that was for tae parng korn

I aways want to see Ann with Pol T, Andrew, Chaikrit and (Mos for some reson)
gosh i know..pol and ann would make a cute couple..i miss him :( i don know why ch3 never paired them up.. :angry:

i want to see her with tang.. they've been in the business for so long and still never was paired up..
tang and ann has been paired up before..it was exact lakorn call
"Kun Noo Arrom Rai Poo Chai Pak Kanng" aired 1998..i never seen it though..gosh ann looked so pretty..the ending looked so cute

sc..thanx to sara!

neena

sarNie Adult
I WANNA SEE HER WITH CHAKRIT. THEY'RE BOTH GOOD WORKERS SO I WANNA SEE IF THEY HAVE CHEMISTRY ON SCREEN!

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
oh im torn between Ken-Tik-Chakrit! But i would love to see Chakrit with her though...like a hardcore drama. Slap-kiss-ness!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i want to see ann in a lakorn with all the actors i listed..im suprirse she hasnt worked with most of them besides willy/ken

calla

sarNie Adult
i would love to see Tang and Ann again. They don't really have much love scene from their last one. :wub:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I wanna see Ann with Willy again :( Still debating whether i should buy Manee Yard Fai just to see them together again

kermint

sarNie Adult
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ANN ACT WITH WILLY AGAIN BUT IF NEW FACE AND THEN I WOULD SAY TIK. JUST VOTE FOR TIK! I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ANN IN DRAMA LAKORN NOT COMEDY LAKORN

tinah

sarNie Coma
her next lakorn will surely be a drama cuz she said shes taking a break from comedy..since her last two lakorn was comedy

tinah

sarNie Coma
speaking of patson..wonder what happen to him..his last two lakorn was aired in iptv..one with Nui and the other one is the mermaid lakorn..i hope he comes back with more lakorns..and drama for once..