Angelina Jolie is PREGNANT

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Wooowhooooooooooo

I'm soooooo EXCITED! I'm like totally in LOVE with Angie and Brad. This is some really exciting news. Can you believe it? Two HOT people with a child. I can't wait to see how the child looks like. See...who doesn't believe in fate? We have two very different people from totally different background who found each other and fell in love sharing the same family values. Wooowhoooooooo I just hope that they'll last. Best wishes to Brangelina and the family. B)

Go here<--click for exculsive news from abcnews.

credit to abcnews,bafans board, and people mag.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
I knew it !! yay!! I can't wait too.. they are my FAVORITEST!! lolz.. I fell in love with brad before i even like boys lolz..

sillygrl1021

sarNie Egg
I first heard about it on the news while getting ready to go to work then on the radio, then a few girls at work were talking abou too. what a NEWS!!! I'm happy and excited for them. my gosh, one hottie baby!!!

radio saying that "jennifer should jump a cliff" keke.

but anways, i think she's probably more hurt and mad but more huirt... I dunno.. something along that line

but bradgelina baby will be anticipating baby for everyone!

Hiatus

Super Momo
im really happy for them.. i guess we should leave jennifer out of this though.. hahaha it sucks for her but can't help it she'll find another man one day and will be happy ^_^

ning

sarNie Egg
Congrats to Brad & Angelina!!!! i'm so happy for them. i would have been a crime for the 2 hottest celeb in hollywood to not procreate and past on their good genetics. :loool: i can't wait to hear what the sex of the baby is.

who cares about Jen...she's moved on and has her own man now...Vince Vaughn.

alissa

sarNie Egg
Wooohooo, I'm so happy! Congrats to Brad and Angie! Brad must be over the moon. Angie looks so cute with that belly, I can't wait to see if it's a boy or a girl. I heard a rumor from the other board that she might be carrying twins. I love these two, they make such great couple. I wish them the best and the baby to be healthy.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
that's wonderful! i felt bad for jennifer... i guess she struggled to get one? :huh:

anyways, my friend told me that she thinks they won't last longer.. they probably last until a year or two. :unsure:

jaitee

sarNie Egg
YAY!!!!!! congratulations to brad and angelina!!!! i love this pair. their baby is going to so beautiful. :)

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I knew it! You could so tell that she was, anyway great for her and Brad...he must be overjoyed since that's what he's always wanted.

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
:lol: I'm soo freakin Happy for Brad and Angelina. He alway wanted a kid and now he wish came true.
Congratulations to them!! :w000t:

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
this is sweet =) i'm happy for the two of them, but sorry for jennifer. angeline stole her man, but--thats how their life rolls

jai

sarNie Elites
i'm glad brad's havin a baby..when he got married to jennifer she wasnt interested in havin a family..at least it's prolly somethin both brad & angelina wanted together... they're like an affectionate couple..but u never know with hollywood.

Sanny

sarNie Egg
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO NO NO NO!!!! Brad pit :angry: :angry: :angry: he should be with jennifer!!!! crap omgsh i dont care nomore about there life hahaha well i just watch about it on et a min ago heheh

juicee

sarNie Elites
i'm glad they're expanding their adorable family. what's interesting is that before they even hooked up together, both of them said that they each wanted seven kids, so now they're closer to their magic number. and angie still plans to adopt more kids.

Rakniran

I feel sorry for jennifer.How can brad do this to her? Why cant he just wait til five or six or even seven year then start a new family again.Shame on him..I would be so hurt if,i was Jennifer. DAMNIT BRAD u BASTARD!

How can he be so cruel....

Poor Jennifer.....

juicee

sarNie Elites
why should he have to wait? he waited soooo long to have a family. he waited soooo long for jen to be ready to have a baby with him. and she was never ready. and now that he's with angie, why should he have to wait to start the family that he has always wanted?