Anan's Pics & Cooking Experiments... :o]

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omg! that looks so good! however, just because it looks good doesn't mean it'll taste good. is it me or is that pork? i thought u were a vegetarian?? meat is damn delicious. haha

anan

sarNie Adult
omg! that looks so good! however, just because it looks good doesn't mean it'll taste good. is it me or is that pork? i thought u were a vegetarian?? meat is damn delicious. haha
Taste is all about seasoning :p, (or how u get used to a taste for a kind of food)
You r right Thookie, it's pork yup, but i never say that i'm vegetarian hehe :p i'm omnivore, just slightly eat more veggies than meat ^_^

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Taste is all about seasoning :p, (or how u get used to a taste for a kind of food)
You r right Thookie, it's pork yup, but i never say that i'm vegetarian hehe :p i'm omnivore, just slightly eat more veggies more than meat ^_^
oh good, then ur not that much of a weirdo as i thought. lol

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
@Anan - You are pimp man! I like your style.

@Thookie - Why are you against raw foods? I thought you converted? You need to go back to the Japanese restaurants. Sashimi Rulez! say that over and over until it sinks in :^P

@Anan - Can you elaborate on your recipes man? I thought I would try out some of your recipes, but they're sooo skim on the details... I was gonna do your scallop grapefruit salad, but would like to have some foundation before adding my own renditions. :^P

And would love to see your version of Som Tham recipe. No DIY link?

Thanks for posting this man. SOmething to try out. GOod luck roping in the girls. :^P Bonjour... Wee Wee...

anan

sarNie Adult
@Anan - You are pimp man! I like your style.
Thanks LOL,,,

@Anan - Can you elaborate on your recipes man? I thought I would try out some of your recipes, but they're sooo skim on the details... I was gonna do your scallop grapefruit salad, but would like to have some foundation before adding my own renditions. :^P

And would love to see your version of Som Tham recipe. No DIY link?

Thanks for posting this man. SOmething to try out. GOod luck roping in the girls. :^P Bonjour... Wee Wee...
You are right, I didn't detail enough,, sorryyyyy :p ,,, i will detail more next time :)

the foundations of cooking ? I would simply say that it's empirical in 3 key points:

1) Cooking temperature:
If you have meat & veggies to cook together: put the first one which requires longer time to cook then add the second.
for ppl. who love using oven: baking, pastries have different cooking temperature.

2) Flavour & seasoning:
Use ur tongue to taste, ur nose to smell, ur eyes to make it pretty(especially if u have guests)...
seasoning is ur personal touch, like dressing a girl,,, it's up to u to make it sexy & delicious :p

3) Keep experimenting & tasting new things:
Don't be afraid of failure in cooking, failing is cooking is always better than in business, if u fail this time, u can always do better next time :)
Don't be afraid to buy new kind of veggie, to cook by urself & taste it.

as for Som tam, i didn't publish the recipe becos it's a very classic & popular dish :p i will publish for u next time if u want ;)

p.s.
roping in the girls ?? me ??? lol,,, nahhh,,,

Thookatha

sarNie Elites

French Lifestyle way: a Good bottle of wine Saint-Emilion with friends....​
omgosh, one of the men in the pic looks like this thai actor i've seen in a lakorn!! ha! looks like such a relaxed atmosphere. i'm jealous...

btw, hope ur daddy is doing better...

anan

sarNie Adult
omgosh, one of the men in the pic looks like this thai actor i've seen in a lakorn!! ha! looks like such a relaxed atmosphere. i'm jealous...

btw, hope ur daddy is doing better...
It was a very relaxed Sunday afternoon yup B) don't be jealous,, u guyz must have that kind of moment too aren't u ?

my daddy is doing fine,,, lol,,, very spoiled too,, becos i've cooked for him for 1 month during his visit lol,,,
With me, i always take care well :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
It was a very relaxed Sunday afternoon yup B) don't be jealous,, u guyz must have that kind of moment too aren't u ?

my daddy is doing fine,,, lol,,, very spoiled too,, becos i've cooked for him for 1 month during his visit lol,,,
With me, i always take care well :p
um, i have no life...it's all work and no play. that's why i'm jealous. hahaha

keep spoiling ur daddy. ur suppose to. i would spoil my parents too.

anan

sarNie Adult
um, i have no life...it's all work and no play. that's why i'm jealous. hahaha

keep spoiling ur daddy. ur suppose to. i would spoil my parents too.
My poor little Thookie :( ,,, how come u have no life huh ??? what are u doing during week-end ??? No time to rest at all ?? :blink:

Yup, u r right, hopefully my daddy is cheap to spoil,,,lol,,,becos his favourite past-time is reading books, doing exercise and enjoying my foods/cooking lol,,, while my mom is a little bit expensive with big brand perfumes, nite creams & stuff...ahhrrgg,, girls girls girls,,, = always expensive lol,,,

Afterall, their happiness has no price,,, ^_^

anan

sarNie Adult

Anan teaching madison dance to my cousin's friend... @ my niece's birthday (i am already an uncle !!! i'm getting very old LOL) (3/10/2009)
It's a very basic & easy kind of dance that every Thai/Lao should know ahah LOL...
however, it's not my favourite one :p
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anan at my cousin fashion show - ready-to-wear collection (23/10/2009)....

my two cousins: Nithaya (background) and Akim.
Aren't french girls sexy & pretty ??? :p

anan

sarNie Adult
holy shiznit, your cousin's a designer? that's freakin' cool...
yes, he is Stylist-designer :) his next fashion show will be in Jan. 2010 and will be haute-couture this time,,,
there was an article about him on VOA News if u wish to learn more about him : http://www.voanews.com/lao/archive/2009-07/2009-08-03-voa7.cfm
;)

anan

sarNie Adult

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 to ALL OUR SARNIES THERE !!!!

Wishing you all Happiness, Good Health, and Success...
All the Best !!!!

anan

sarNie Adult
Anan vs. Nature (2 days camping, @ Nam Lik - Laos, Feb. 2009)

Anan's basic survival toolkit: ;o)
- Swedish Firesteel to make fire
- Swiss knife

Day 1: Lunch time, boiled corns

Day 1: After lunch time,,, --> Relax time with a very quiet & peaceful view... :p

Day 1: wild ugly river fish for Dinner, lots of bones...

Day 1: wild ugly fish wrapped in banana leaf for Dinner (steam cooked) + boiled sweet potatoes... yummy yummy

Start to get dark....

Day 1: Alone in the dark... with the full moonlight... The night is more alive than day.... with strange & scary sounds of the beasts & creatures....

Day 1: Need to make fire to get warm at night... and also for protection against... night creatures ^_^

Day-2: Kayaking around the river... found a wonderful spider there.... a special one for Thookie ^_^

Day-2: ran out of water, so had to boil river water for drinking... ^_^

Day-2: Lunch time: cooked rice with sweet corns.... It is during that kind of moment of that we feel more the value of food... simple basic food such as rice & corns....
simple food to simply survive....

Day-2: Dinner time, made Bamboo sticks for wild river fish BBQ.... yummy yummy

.... served with roasted sweet potatoes... ^_^

Day-3: Morning sunrise...

Day-3: Morning meditation & contemplation.... @ 6:30am

Day-3: The ephemera beauty of nature....

[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=WFJ7DHZqjF8[/media]
A small 360° Video of the base camp...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oooo how cool ^____^ .. the scenery looks pretty!

"wild ugly river fish" <---------------- ahahaha this got me crackin up! the fish does look funky tho >_<

ANAN VS. NATURE XD

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
so that's where you've been.

um, NO THANK YOU to the spider pic, you freak! i almost claw out my own eyeballs just looking at it. disgusting. uggghhhh...yuck.

but i must say i'm a little jealous of your trip. i would love to just drop everything and go too, but i can't.

let me see what my lottery ticket says tonight first. hahaha

as for your video, it felt kind of 'bland'. you should have explained the scenery, talked....or something. BORING!!!

anan

sarNie Adult
so that's where you've been.
>> yes, i went back to my homeland to visit my parents ^_^,,,

um, NO THANK YOU to the spider pic, you freak! i almost claw out my own eyeballs just looking at it. disgusting. uggghhhh...yuck.
>> awnnn,, i especially took that pic for u :p

but i must say i'm a little jealous of your trip. i would love to just drop everything and go too, but i can't.
>> i wish u could drop everything and take a little break / vacations for urself too ^_^ ,,,, it's important to reload ur life battery my dear ^_^

let me see what my lottery ticket says tonight first. hahaha

as for your video, it felt kind of 'bland'. you should have explained the scenery, talked....or something. BORING!!!
>> yeah,, i know,,, i am too shyyyy that's why :p lol,,, in fact it was the last day(day-3),,, @ 7am in the morning...,,, can u hear the birds & other creatures singing ?.... yeahh,, and me too @ the end lmao.... :p

anan

sarNie Adult
Anan in Singapore, the cleanest city in the world....(Feb. 2010):

No pigeons, no chewin-gum, no spitting... and many other "No" if someday u have a chance to go visit this place....

Food Republic: a very nice place to eat all kind of asian foods lol...

a restaurant that reads my foodie mind :p

NO Mono-Sodium-Glutamate (MSG) !!
NO Glutamine Synthetase (GST) !!

like the proverb says... "A picture is worth a thousand words..." ;)

No comment lmao,,,

Very stylish lady toilet sign

a World Class Titanic Resort on 3 buildings [still under construction]...

With my daddy & mommy...

Singapore by night...