Anan's Pics & Cooking Experiments... :o]

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL your peeing pic reminds me of today. I was sitting on the benches waiting for the class before my ARE class to leave and I saw this girl accidentally walked into the men's bathroom! The look on her face was soooo priceless and I felt damn cruel for laughing at her. Of course I didn't laugh out loud but I did tell my friend who was sitting next to me, and he laughed out REALLY loud. I guess he's meaner :lol:.

anan

sarNie Adult
LOL your peeing pic reminds me of today. I was sitting on the benches waiting for the class before my ARE class to leave and I saw this girl accidentally walked into the men's bathroom! The look on her face was soooo priceless and I felt damn cruel for laughing at her. Of course I didn't laugh out loud but I did tell my friend who was sitting next to me, and he laughed out REALLY loud. I guess he's meaner :lol: .
LOL,,, :lol: how come you girls always cruel to girls ?? lol

that's a cool bathroom. this is in the netherlands?
it's in Amsterdam, Netherlands yup, i don't know if they built in other cities but, i tried it lol,
it doesn't stink, cheap to build, very eco-way, free to use 24h/24h, open air for open-mind ppl. lol... :lol:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
SICK!! mayo and fries?? ew!

EVEN MORE SICK!! are u molesting that mannequin??

EVEN EVEN MORE SICK!! ur a pothead in denial!!

AND FINALLY, PUUUUUUUUUUUUKE, ur pissin' in the street...and someone gathered evidence of it....

anan

sarNie Adult
SICK!! mayo and fries?? ew!
It's not my favourite food, but yeah, eww, lol...

EVEN MORE SICK!! are u molesting that mannequin??
Pain is pleasure my dear... a naughty girl should know that ^_^ hmmm, btw, i was molested & submited ahaha LOL...

EVEN EVEN MORE SICK!! ur a pothead in denial!!
someone said i'm weirdo-pervert once, so here i am my dear :p the temptation of "denial thing" is always higher for a curious mind lol... :p

AND FINALLY, PUUUUUUUUUUUUKE, ur pissin' in the street...and someone gathered evidence of it....
yeppp, hard to accept for a conservative mind right ?? lol...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omg mcdonald's french fries are so good. i love fat foods!! i love steak! i love ice cream!! i love cake and chocolates!!! after i eat all of it, i'm gonna go take a crap on the side of the street.

n pain is pleasure? i would love to kick u around, especially in ur boy area...that would give me a lot of pleasure and cause u a lot of pain.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
holy crap... two weeks ago, I ate grilled FAT.

My cousin brought a chunk of steak that had nothing but fat on it. He grilled it and all that was left was fat and grease. After eating it, I felt dizzy. I'm never eating that AGAIN!

It took like 2 bags of apples to get that fat taste out of my mouth. :eek:

anan

sarNie Adult
omg mcdonald's french fries are so good. i love fat foods!! i love steak! i love ice cream!! i love cake and chocolates!!! after i eat all of it, i'm gonna go take a crap on the side of the street.
I know you love that kind of foods my dear, that's why you are the first one that i would love to.... corrupt lol....
n pain is pleasure? i would love to kick u around, especially in ur boy area...that would give me a lot of pleasure and cause u a lot of pain.
my "boy area" will be all yours if you want my dear :p ,
as long as it gives you Pleasure...
your Desires are my orders... :lol:

holy crap... two weeks ago, I ate grilled FAT.

My cousin brought a chunk of steak that had nothing but fat on it. He grilled it and all that was left was fat and grease. After eating it, I felt dizzy. I'm never eating that AGAIN!

It took like 2 bags of apples to get that fat taste out of my mouth. :eek:
Same for me when i tasted that superB Creammy-Sweety-Mayo, geezzZ, i felt pretty dizzyy :wacko: lol... that's the magic of oily food i guess lol...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I know you love that kind of foods my dear, that's why you are the first one that i would love to.... corrupt lol....

my "boy area" will be all yours if you want my dear :p ,
as long as it gives you Pleasure...
your Desires are my orders... :lol:

Same for me when i tasted that superB Creammy-Sweety-Mayo, geezzZ, i felt pretty dizzyy :wacko: lol... that's the magic of oily food i guess lol...
every time i reply to you, i want to vomit. btw, there's no way i can be "corrupted" when it comes to my delicious fatty foods. absolutely no way. ha

as for the fries and mayo, it's not necessarily the "oily" that gets to me. i just never heard of people eating mayo and fries together. gross.

anan

sarNie Adult
every time i reply to you, i want to vomit. btw, there's no way i can be "corrupted" when it comes to my delicious fatty foods. absolutely no way. ha
My apologies if my answer makes you wanna "vomit" or disturb "young conservative" minds here,
life is too short to take my "word-by-word" too seriously in figurative or literal meaning,

but anyway, i know very well too that u r a very hard one to "corrupt" (& u r not the only one here) and that makes my only reasons to keep trying & open ppl. mind with "inconvenient truth" sometimes :p

as for the fries and mayo, it's not necessarily the "oily" that gets to me. i just never heard of people eating mayo and fries together. gross.
It's all about cultural thing and personal appreciation(s) my dear, u need to travel out of the US, to see how 1 thing can be eaten differently....
(and there is not only "french fries" with "ketchup" sauce in da world) ;)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
My apologies if my answer makes you wanna "vomit" or disturb "young conservative" minds here,
life is too short to take my "word-by-word" too seriously in figurative or literal meaning,

but anyway, i know very well too that u r a very hard one to "corrupt" (& u r not the only one here) and that makes my only reasons to keep trying & open ppl. mind with "inconvenient truth" sometimes :p

It's all about cultural thing and personal appreciation(s) my dear, u need to travel out of the US, to see how 1 thing can be eaten differently....
(and there is not only "french fries" with "ketchup" sauce in da world) ;)
hahahaha young, conservative" minds....hahahahaha....yes, that's me too... :loool:...

forget culture and personal appreciation, everyone needs to be like me! and i don't need to travel outside of the US to find exotic foods. i live in california...there's no more than 5 full blooded whitey. but when i do travel out of the US, it's gonna be to be to go kick ur ass for not eating meat and french fries!! be a man!! eat mcdonald's!!

btw, who says i eat my french fries with only ketchup! u stereotype!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I don't know but I find french fries and mayo delicious... lol I swear it's good! for me though..
I wanna go to that erotic museum!!! :lol:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I don't know but I find french fries and mayo delicious... lol I swear it's good! for me though..
what? mayo and fries?? hmmm now i have to try it since my dumpling says it's good. haha

as for the erotic museum, forget going there. i'm just going to make my own erotic museum. u can cum visit it anytime. AHAHA!

anan

sarNie Adult
hahahaha young, conservative" minds....hahahahaha....yes, that's me too... :loool: ...

forget culture and personal appreciation, everyone needs to be like me! and i don't need to travel outside of the US to find exotic foods. i live in california...there's no more than 5 full blooded whitey. but when i do travel out of the US, it's gonna be to be to go kick ur ass for not eating meat and french fries!! be a man!! eat mcdonald's!!

btw, who says i eat my french fries with only ketchup! u stereotype!!
You are a rebel girl, and i like that,,, you want the world to be at your feet, to be like you....
i was the same when i was 16,,, but anyway,, yeah, i forgot that you are in Cali... the richest state of the US both in ppl & culture... and ... exotic foods... :p
Anyway, you are welcome at anytime in Paris my dear,, whatever you want to kick my a**, or to force me to eat meats & french fries.... or other junk foods... How can i resist to a cute & naughty girl ?? :lol:

At least one Sarnie here who doesn't think that french fries with mayo are grosss LOL.... :drool:

as for the erotic museum, forget going there. i'm just going to make my own erotic museum. u can cum visit it anytime. AHAHA!
very interesting word-game player... :loool: , i am sure it gonna be only for girlz there... lol..

fun

Expired Sarnie

They need to make some here in the US too. I hate going to the bay area cause it smells like PEE! One time, I saw a homeless man pee GROSS!!! My friends and I were actually scared lmao... it was in SF, CA near Japan town.

what? mayo and fries?? hmmm now i have to try it since my dumpling says it's good. haha

I want to cum too! :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

lol
go and try it, lollipop!
oh sure! I'll visit ur museum and i'll take some friends to cum with me :lol:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
You are a rebel girl, and i like that,,, you want the world to be at your feet, to be like you....
i was the same when i was 16,,, but anyway,, yeah, i forgot that you are in Cali... the richest state of the US both in ppl & culture... and ... exotic foods... :p
Anyway, you are welcome at anytime in Paris my dear,, whatever you want to kick my a**, or to force me to eat meats & french fries.... or other junk foods... How can i resist to a cute & naughty girl ?? :lol:
um, of course the world has to be at my feet. i am a gift to human kind. LMAO! and don't be implying my "16 year old" type thoughts! that just means i'm young at heart!!

as for paris, if i can't make it, i'll be sure to send my equally cute and naughty dumpling donna to kick ur ass and force meats and french fries down ur throat.

very interesting word-game player... :loool: , i am sure it gonna be only for girlz there... lol..
"man", u know me so well!

I want to cum too! :lol:
of course u can cum!! it wouldn't be fun without fun4fun!! haha

lol
go and try it, lollipop!
oh sure! I'll visit ur museum and i'll take some friends to cum with me :lol:
i'll try it only if u let me eat it off of ur body. AHAHAHAHA!! that way i will have one more exhibit to put in my upcuming museum. and please, bring some friends. the more that cums, the better!! :lol:

anan

sarNie Adult
um, of course the world has to be at my feet. i am a gift to human kind. LMAO! and don't be implying my "16 year old" type thoughts! that just means i'm young at heart!!

as for paris, if i can't make it, i'll be sure to send my equally cute and naughty dumpling donna to kick ur ass and force meats and french fries down ur throat.
young at heart, u read my mind my dear... lol... that's the benefits of working with kids i guess...
never say u can't make it, a rebel girl can do anything... the world can be at your feet... so why not Paris right??? :p

i'll try it only if u let me eat it off of ur body. AHAHAHAHA!! that way i will have one more exhibit to put in my upcuming museum. and please, bring some friends. the more that cums, the better!! :lol:
I thought i was the only weirdo-pervert-crazy guy here in da forum, but it seems like.... we also have a more weirdie-pervert-naughty girl here... :lol:

hm scary. :ph34r:
very indeed lol...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
anan, au musée de la torture ou de l'érotisme??? contente d'être une fille pour éviter ce genre de toilettes publiques