Anan Anwar

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
man ray its only an mv tho i think she kissed him cant remember i will have to look at that for u loool also i think he had a hair cut but i unno it looks funny loool

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
haahah he changed alot though. his myspace is www.myspace.com/anananwar incase anyone wants to see XD lol i wonder why they don't sing anymore?? hmm..

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
celebrities are regular people too and they deserve as much privacy as anyone else na jaa =] no need to advertise his page... just a little courtesy word from someone who knows him

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
celebrities are regular people too and they deserve as much privacy as anyone else na jaa =] no need to advertise his page... just a little courtesy word from someone who knows him
exacly what i was thinking jaa thats why i did not put it up lol

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
WOW he's 20?!?! WOW!!! hehe Happy Birthday to P' Anan!! WOOOO!!! :yahoo: i used to have a huge crush on him..lol..but then he just disappear from making a cd and stuff... :( and now I'm in Love with P' Mike..hehe have anyone heard what Anan is doing right now? is he ever going to come back to thailand and make a cd again?

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
lol he studying hes gonna b back in bkk november time lol buh who knoes he might make another cd lol

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
lol he studying hes gonna b back in bkk november time lol buh who knoes he might make another cd lol

ohhh i can't waittt!!! YAY!!! :yahoo: hehe I'll be really happy if he makes another cd.. :D but i heard that he suffer from Tarantism is that true??

Kina

Dubsteppin'
just wondering.....is he muslim by any chance??? because his last name "Anwar" is a muslim/arabic name which means "ray of light or radiant".

i think he is because he's mixed with indonesian and the majority of indonesians are muslims...

eh...just wondering that's all...

darvil

sarNie Adult
if I remember correctly.. I think Jonnie is half Malay or Indo (correct me if I'm wrong) and since they're brothers I guess he might be.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
hes agnostic lol and hes in hospital right now

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
hes agnostic lol and hes in hospital right now
awwww really? what's wrong with him? is he ok? I hope he gets well soon...I can't wait til he gets better and go to THAILAND!!! lol and make an album..he should make an album with Joni..it would be so cool..hehe i can't wait to see him on TV again.. :D I love this one song that him, Joni, and Didi sang together a long time ago..It's a really cute song..that's why i want them to make an album together..Here's some pics from the song i was talking about..he looks sooo cuuuute! :D