Anan Anwar

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
Happy birthday to Anan who is 20! already can any one remember him when he was about 10 or something when he cae out with his songs simple simon says and snoopy so cute but now he is a real pain in the butt lol ANAN HAPPY BIRTHDAY 20 lol for the 15th aug 2006 right now he is in uni in aussie free runnning in his free time lool

his lastest album from ETHAI

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
he have such a baby face that he doesn't even LOok lyke 20......but indee i still remember when he was a youngster...hahahahahaha

HAPPY BURDAY!!!!

oh wow. hes 20?? haha. i used to have this huge crush on him. haha. that was funny. well yeah happy birthday to him. ^_^

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
lol he not so baby face now he got long hair and looks not so much like p'joni lol i should not post his put but oh well lol this tha lastest 1 i got but his hair is alot longer now

Saifah

bite me x___
anan doesnt look cute now, he looks better when he was little, but now... wow.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
HOLLA CRAP HE CHANGE ALOT MAN HE WAS CUTE BAACK THEN NOW OMG SO CHANGE AND DIFFERENT 5555

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
was he in that one move "where's tong" (don't know thai name) with beam before d2b started...and some litle kids were finding where this "tong" dude is and runs into beam and his friends in the big city?
he looks like that kid...anyways...don't now him but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

HE'S IN AUSSIE?!?!?!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
yea beamsgirl...i dont know the title or watever of that movie but i know what your thinking about..and its him.

And O-M-G!! Are you serious? He's 20! I've always thought he was younger than me! Now why did i think that? lols. But nevertheless, Happy 20th Birthday to him!!

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
lmao yup hes 20 and in aussie right now studying lol but hurry coz hes coming back in december lol he looks alot differnt with out the make up dont he and the short hair lool

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
LMAO ^Make some extra money Rea and take some paparazzi pix. :p

I still keep thinking of him as 12 yrs old. Never knew he was only a couple of yrs younger.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
yea beamsgirl...i dont know the title or watever of that movie but i know what your thinking about..and its him.

And O-M-G!! Are you serious? He's 20! I've always thought he was younger than me! Now why did i think that? lols. But nevertheless, Happy 20th Birthday to him!!

that little kid is 20 now!!! wow...I must've still had diperso on when that movie came out then! I thought i was older than him but I'm only 16!!! wow...he's a hottie...

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
yeah ur right neena and he has some other blog forget what name it is loool he got pretty mad when fans found his page lol but he dont ad them lol what a stubborn butt lol but i think hes ok with it now coz he relized that he dun got to add people or what ever lol