am i'm attractive

little

sarNie Adult
I went to the mexican carniceria and bought burritos. So the man that got my order start to ask me what meat i wanted etc. i started to answer in spanish. Then he ask my name and if I'm married. I said no. am I'm lying to him. i didn't tell him i have a bf. So he ask for my number. I said no. In my mind he's probably late 30's or 40's. Dirty old man. Am I'm attractive. i don't even dress up or look pretty. I look like little. I'm like 4ft 10in. Why would he even want to contact me. It feel good that someone actually think I'm attractive but it scares me though abt guys especially he's a lot older makes me think dirty old man. I know i'm already old but I still have a mind like a little girl and trust people easily. too nice and always welcoming,cheerful. There's no way i change my heart for anyone except for my bf. he's the best. i don't have to work hard only part time. he supports me and doesn't say/tell me anything to do. i want to grow old with him

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hun all women are attractive in their own way, but those mexicans at the supermarket I wouldn't even bother with them.. no offense to mexicans but I notice that mexican men that works in the supermarket are always like that ugh .. like there are these ones at the supermarket down here they are very disturbing they blow kisses at me and show jealousy by throwing my order of shrimp or fish at me when they see me with a guy.. it's sickening ...

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
true...not to be mean but most of them mexican guys are like that.......im 4'11 too.......and i have mexican guys that does that to me before so...just ignore them.....hehe

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Hun all women are attractive in their own way, but those mexicans at the supermarket I wouldn't even bother with them.. no offense to mexicans but I notice that mexican men that works in the supermarket are always like that ugh .. like there are these ones at the supermarket down here they are very disturbing they blow kisses at me and show jealousy by throwing my order of shrimp or fish at me when they see me with a guy.. it's sickening ...
Amen to all of that girl!

I don't think height as anything to do with beauty, just wanted to add that.
If it bothers you, ignore it, never ever trust anyone that would persist on making a move on a woman who's attached (whether she really is or not).
I've had incidents where I'm just walking to my car from the store or a resturant, wearing jeans and t-shirt, no makeup (not that I ever wear any) and I'd get hit on by random guys, get cat calls, etc. It's disturbing considering the situation. Makes me uncomfortable.
I've had the Subway's guy flirt with me and compliment me, while making my sandwhich, awkward. Fortunately he backed off when I told him I had a boyfriend.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh..they are very annoying..yes not to be mean or racist cause, im not..

if youre just walking just pretend you didnt hear it..but if they make small convo..just smile and dont communicate..or just end the convo with i have a man..whether its true or not!..unless of course they are thick face..then gosh ..im not sure how you can shake em off.!

goodness and i know they arent single neither..prolly have like 4 kids at home or something!!..man..go take care of them.... <_<

little

sarNie Adult
I was going to add that too with what your kids/wife go take care of them.

.. like there are these ones at the supermarket down here they are very disturbing they blow kisses at me and show jealousy by throwing my order of shrimp or fish at me when they see me with a guy.. it's sickening ...
that's repulsive when old guys (who look as if they have a nice wife and nearly grown kids at home) try to hit on you...lol...i just hate the catcalls and all that...like when i'm just walking down the street or whatever, and some old guy leers at me -- that just makes me sick to the stomach...i don't know, but it's the way they look at me or something that makes me feel dirty and want to just get away from them as fast as i can...lol... like right now, i'm living in new york city and i don't venture into Chinatown without some friends or my bf, especially in the evenings, because there are old guys there that just sit on the streets and make me feel uncomfortable... i mean some attention is nice, but not from someone that noticeably old or in that manner (leers, catcalls, whistling, etc.)...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Liberty For Reals! What I do is just pretend I don't see them and sometimes I even get bad and give them that look like "you can't touch this it's to good for you" I don't really think like that but ... any woman is to good for perverted men. Those guys started crushing on me since I was like 14! Ugh Im 20 now! They see me and they get all jealous when they see my husband with me LOL and they always throw our stuff at us when they see me with my husband .. last time my best friend was with me and the main guy that always says stuff to me and tries to talk to me got all jealous and said something about me in spanish.. not knowing my friend was mexican! LOL he was like tinah that guy just called you a two timer ... Im like probably cause he sees me with you... but the asian ones are bad too... theres this teenage one that gives me extra shrimp at least 3 lbs extra lmao and he even flirts with me in front of my husband... lmao my husband says stuff but the guy continue to do it.. so now my husband is like forget it the more I say shit to him the more he does it .. at least he gives you free shrimp lmao... 5 dollars a lb for shrimp lmao

Lmao Ami! Yeah they probably do have that many kids at home .. hell their kids are probably my age!

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
I don't want to sound mean, but all mexican/latino/hispanic men that i've encountered stares all the time and are always trying to say things. You can be pregnant with 3 kids walking with you and they still stare!!!

At the walmart that i go to, omg!! there are so many of them there and they are always staring and i always yell out "what are you staring at?" and they don't care, and yes, the older ones too, like ewww!!!!!!!!!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha. you haven't seen the perverted old men down here in san diego. Specially since we have taco shops in almost every corner! so whenever you go to a taco shop, they'll stare at you! lol. even if you are covered up from head to toe, long sleeves, baggy sweats, no make-up, messed up hair, the whole nine yards, them perverts will still stare. Oh gosh, it's just disgusting! but you get use to it. I just ignore it.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
ahhh..they are very annoying..yes not to be mean or racist cause, im not..

if youre just walking just pretend you didnt hear it..but if they make small convo..just smile and dont communicate..or just end the convo with i have a man..whether its true or not!..unless of course they are thick face..then gosh ..im not sure how you can shake em off.!

goodness and i know they arent single neither..prolly have like 4 kids at home or something!!..man..go take care of them.... <_<
LOL! You are too funny :loool:

Anyways...I get that a lot too not just from hispanic men but also black. I'm also 4'10" and people tell me I look 16. I just ignore their wierd comments and such. What I really don't understand is how we would feel dirty and such. is this like a psychological thing? Anyways...I know what everyone means when they said they'll feel dirty and uncomfortable. Heck I had a 40ish hispanic man in my Anatomy and Physiology guy hitting on me the whole semester. Disgusting!

Quarter

Tell me about it.
reminds me. my last comeback was

black dude "HEY MA...."
me: (half annoyed) "i'm not your mom"

i HATE that "ma" word. it's plain annoying.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

black dude "HEY MA...."

omg so true.. when people say hey ma to me I like completely diss them my ex use to use that word with me .. omg.. I would hang up on him when he says "so what do you wanna do ma do you wanna work it out or not" and i just click .. like damn when you get literate then call me lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't want to sound mean, but all mexican/latino/hispanic men that i've encountered stares all the time and are always trying to say things. You can be pregnant with 3 kids walking with you and they still stare!!!

At the walmart that i go to, omg!! there are so many of them there and they are always staring and i always yell out "what are you staring at?" and they don't care, and yes, the older ones too, like ewww!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG this thread cracks me up...yes i noticed that its usually mexicans *30+ i dont think theres a limit for them & black folks between the ages of 16-30ish (*im sorry im starting to sound mean)..shoot they might be older..but who knows & who cares right?..im not trying to stir up a convo with them..

but ignoring them usually works for me! i dont wanna exchange words with them..you just dont know what they will do..besides hollering at you...so i guess better safe than sorry...

lol noy...yes ive been in your neck of the woods..gosh..way too many of 'em to ignore :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

black dude "HEY MA...."

lol. I use that word all the time, referring to my girl friends of course. :D

I hate it when guys say "Baby girl" omg! it just ticks my off! <_<

They'll be like "Aye baby girl... wassup with you?" & I'll be like "i aint your baby girl."

Quarter

Tell me about it.
arg "baby girl" is as annoying as "ma". "ma" is just ten times more annoying. and "shorty"?<-- -_- . i'd rather be your mom.

cecilia

Staff member
lol
you're so funny ..
remind me of what i have encounter in the past . .working in a chinese restaurant when i was still in high school.
lol .. them mexican cooker are freaking me out .. so i dont' dare go in the kitchen .. unless i have to go and pick up the food or something. Lol