Alexandra with ????

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Is she also acting now, too??? I've never heard her singing, but I heard she's really talented. That'll be cool to see her act. She is sure really pretty!!! Thanks for sharing!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i can't wait to see this la korn. i got to support my Lao girl. i like Vier he's cute. i'm so shock that he & Alexandra play together. this is going to be a fun la korn .because there will be singing. and both Vier & Alexandra have good voice. they both look cute. :D

missjoy

sarNie Elites
those are not very good pictures of her... i met her in person when I went to Laos and she's a lot prettier in person.

rockstar85

sarNie Egg
those are not very good pictures of her... i met her in person when I went to Laos and she's a lot prettier in person.
you got a picture joy? i think i saw it some where a while back but not sure, yea i must admit these aren't good pics of her, they seem to be candid.

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
i just realised she has a nose ring, did anyone else noticed that too or was it just me

Vanida

Save World Save Life
this pix she look more mature and older but still pretty so glad she will act with p-weir he so cute hot and handsome 555 :p its going air so long its a work point production one of the highest rate and best company :)