Alexandra Bounxoui is back from Japan

nina07

sarNie Adult
umm, i think this should be in the laotian section na ;)

lol nopee shes not thai just lao/bulgarian :D

cecilia

Staff member
ah, i think it's fine that she's in here b/c she's act in thai lakorn ..
pictures so small, i can't hardly see her beauty ..but thanks anyway.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
umm, i think this should be in the laotian section na ;)

lol nopee shes not thai just lao/bulgarian :D

Nina, Even though, she is not thai but She still act in Thai lakorn na so it's ok to be here for other thai lakorn who also like her and wants to see her to keep update on what's going on regarding her news.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Kool!!! I hope she acts in lakorns again. I like her. I wanna see her pair up with Cee again :p

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL Ana everyone knows you lovee Cee haha :p

I think shes only coming back for a month though, and then shes going back to japan on the 19th next month.

But that would be cool if she goes to a talk show or who knows, do lakorns again :D You all know who i wanna see her with again ^_^ :loool:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
LOL Ana everyone knows you lovee Cee haha :p

I think shes only coming back for a month though, and then shes going back to japan on the 19th next month.

But that would be cool if she goes to a talk show or who knows, do lakorns again :D You all know who i wanna see her with again ^_^ :loool:

Yesssssssssssssssssss, Nina, Ai Weir for u na nong sao :rolleyes:

nina07

sarNie Adult
:p keke, Hekk Yeaah! :yahoo: although the fire has died down, i still wanna see them together again :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for share picture. she still look cute. hope we'll get to see her new la korn again. wanna see her pair up with Weir again.

max

sarNie Elites
Thank you for sharing! I love Alexandra! I like her better with hair like than than bangs =) I am so happy that is back. HOPEFULLY, she will have a lakorn with Weir! Ahh... I miss Weir and Alexandra! It has been too long!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
very kute.. i forgot she left to japan... lol.. sadly i havent watched most of her dramas yet..