Alexandra At Samakomchomdao

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
yeah.. I just finished watching it too. She spoke Lao, not Thai... She also sung a lil in Japanese...it was pretty good.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
lakornlover said:
yeah.. I just finished watching it too. She spoke Lao, not Thai... She also sung a lil in Japanese...it was pretty good.
[post="24849"][/post]​

it was so cute when alex talk in Laos to that old man who host with willy she say lein dai too youn dean boor ben pean{u can play everything.. but its doesn'ts sound like music ) :lol:

Pimmy

sarNie Fansubber
Dear all,
As a Thai, I do agree for the discussion that Thai and Laos langauge are close, however, it's not totally the same. I, myself, even couldn't understand all the Thai accents i.e. Northern, Eastern, and Southern accent. so it's not just Thai people are stupid for not understanding the Laos langauge.
Same as in america, people sometime couldn't understand the southern accent or the african-american accent.
And for the langauge Alexandra spoke, I confirm that it's Laos. That's why they have a Thai subtitile when she spoke.
And for the Thai-press, don't really believe them. All the content for entertainment section are just a tabloid quality.
And about Alexandra, I do admire her a lot from this Samakom Chomdaw show. She is the best singer/musician between all the four teens. That's the reason I drop by this column. I just want to say that you guys have a very good single much better than the average new Thai singer now.

Keomany

Music.heal.All
Pimmy said:
Dear all,
As a Thai, I do agree for the discussion that Thai and Laos langauge are close, however, it's not totally the same. I, myself, even couldn't understand all the Thai accents i.e. Northern, Eastern, and Southern accent. so it's not just Thai people are stupid for not understanding the Laos langauge.
Same as in america, people sometime couldn't understand the southern accent or the african-american accent.
And for the langauge Alexandra spoke, I confirm that it's Laos. That's why they have a Thai subtitile when she spoke.
And for the Thai-press, don't really believe them. All the content for entertainment section are just a tabloid quality.
And about Alexandra, I do admire her a lot from this Samakom Chomdaw show. She is the best singer/musician between all the four teens. That's the reason I drop by this column. I just want to say that you guys have a very good single much better than the average new Thai singer now.
[post="27299"][/post]​
awww...girl thanks for saying that

what is she tryin to promote...or she is a new singer...sorry guys im behind

missjoy

sarNie Elites
Pimmy said:
Dear all,
[post="27299"][/post]​
That's really sweet of you Pimmy!!! I would have to agree with you on why it's understandable that some Thai don't under Laos.. because some Laos don't understand Thai either. The language is very similiar, but some words ARE different. A lot of the Laos guys that I know don't understand Thai, that's because they don't listen to Thai music or watch Thai lakorn... unlike me and that's how I learned Thai.

I downloaded the show and still haven't watched it yet so I don't really have any comments about the show.

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for telling us about this. I'm dling the show now. I like her songs.

And the whole arguement about Alexanrda. I think you guys need to cool it. Until there's actual proof she said those things then go and hate on her. But if its only something you read about online don't just believe it. 'Cause I think she's not stupid enough to mess up her career saying bad things about her own country.

And about Alexandra speaking Thai on the show, of course she would speak some since she's on a THAI TALK SHOW.

Anyways I'm reserving my complete judgement on her until there's proof of her saying those things. And even reading stuff on newspapers online isn't proof. Since a lot are gossip stuff and some don't even check their facts.

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
First off..

the reason why Laotians understand Thai is because they're exposed and follow along w/ the Thai media..as time goes on..the person become acquainted with Thai language and comes to understand it because Lao and Thai do overlap each other..its like trying to understand a dialect, it takes time and exposure..now the reason why Thai people do not understand or barely understand is because theyre not expose to Lao or its media..of course theres no need to because they understand Thai media..its not that theyre dumb..

c'mon people..lets be more passive and open minded about things..people gettin angry and mis understandin because they allow rumors and gossip to get to them w/out analyzing them first..think before you say things that can be consider gossips..prevent less anger...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
u00htg2 said:
Where is this show on doozija? I can't read Thai.
[post="33254"][/post]​

if u want i can upload this show for you? its cute and funny Alexandra speaking Laos to them its funny u should really watch it she sing can't fight the moonlight night by LeAnn Rimes shes a good singer :D

arissara

sarNie Egg
I also heard about this rumor. I think it was awhile back though. How Alxendara said she wish she was Thai, therefore she can be more popular. SHe felt that being Lao was holding her back, that it will not take her very far in the industry.
But again, news are just news.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
roodaimai said:
I think if thai people can understand thai e-san. Then of course they can understand lao. We basically have everyword almost the same its just the prouncation that is different. Even the alaphbet are almost identical. I say if Lao can understand Thai, then Thai can understand Lao too. Its not like were 500 miles away. Lao is just across the boarder. Just like Mexico and the U.S Now days a lot of American know and try to learn spanish. :D
[post="24440"][/post]​

LOL just love your funny analogy, but aside from that, I dont know what the singer looks like, wish someone can post her pic so I can have a glimpse of her.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Vanida said:
if u want i can upload this show for you? its cute and funny Alexandra speaking Laos to them its funny u should really watch it she sing can't fight the moonlight night by LeAnn Rimes shes a good singer :D
[post="33265"][/post]​

Thanks for the offer, Vanida. . . but I can't download anything. It always messes my computer up and my hubby always have to wipe the hard drive clean and reinstall everything. So no more downloading for me.

I'll try to find it on doozija when I have some time to scroll thru the variety shows.

Thanks again!

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I saw the show too.. now you see that how rumors starts haahLOL...

and NOOOO she was not speaking Thai but Lao... They try speaking english to here but she reply in Lao... and both Willy and the other host knew what she was saying...

missjoy

sarNie Elites
i finally watched the show.. and she was speaking Laos the whole time. Some people said she was flirting back with the hosts in thai, but she spoke laos. I read on some board where people were getting mad that she spoke Thai, but I heard her speaking nothing but Laos.

Now, I can see how rumors can get out of hand. So I won't believe it until I see or hear it myself.

I thought she was very cute on the show and represented herself well.