Alexandra At Samakomchomdao

Nina

sarNie Egg

this Wednesday October 5, 22.20 p.m. at Thai TV channel 3
Willy and Niroot Sirijanya are hosts of the show.

The first 2 teens are currently most popular teen duo, Four-Mod

The third teen is a very lovely young and popular Luktung singer named Liu, Arjariya

The last teen is Alexandra, super star from Vientiane, Laos. Sandra will sing a song in the show. The 2 hosts try to speak English with Sandra but she replys in fluent Thai and blushes at them with smart joking words that they can't catch up.

LaoDragon76

sarNie Egg
sorry but why talk thai...when u are lao...i mean how come she dont speak lao like the other lao singer who went on thai show....if i was on there i would speak lao not thai

Vanida

Save World Save Life
LaoDragon76 said:
sorry but why talk thai...when u are lao...i mean how come she dont speak lao like the other lao singer who went on thai show....if i was on there i would speak lao not thai
[post="20949"][/post]​
:angry: this makes me angry cause laos and thai language are almost the same they would freaken understand her speak Laos why Thai this makes me hate her now........b/c someone in here post new about Alex says she don't like Laos wish she was Thai now i think its true :angry: if its true i fuker beat her up :angry: crap just so mad......... :lol: now i got to clam down alittle and that email she send me a fake ass email probably <_<

LaoDragon76

sarNie Egg
yeah i know wat u mean girl... i hate her ...i think laopeople should just kick her fake ass out of muang lao for saying that stupid bulgarian remarks... damn ass biatch just think she is better then us lao people u know... that why i stop listening to dumb ass song if i can do it will send her cd back to her the one i smashed

Vanida

Save World Save Life
LaoDragon76 said:
yeah i know wat u mean girl... i hate her ...i think laopeople should just kick her fake ass out of muang lao for saying that stupid bulgarian remarks... damn ass biatch just think she is better then us lao people u know... that why i stop listening to dumb ass song if i can do it will send her cd back to her the one i smashed
[post="21457"][/post]​
man i used to like her now i hate her like hell :angry: her songs sucks too probablu 1 song good in there thats the slow song she sings with that dude fucker ass hole bitch jeeeezzz of crap i think its true what that girl told me and people at sarnworld Alex hole hates laos she wish she was thai-bluagrain fu*k her ass crap..........i know u guys going to say how u know she say that maybe its a lie well don't reply cause iam tooo lazy to type what iam going to say just saying i feel like its dam true

Rakniran

Vanida I've heard about that rumor too..Have read about oit on laohub.com ..............That wasnt nice of Alexandra to say that at all...

karuna

sarNie Egg
thats cool that sandra is getting some media coverage in thailand.
about speaking the thai language back to the hosts -i guess it's ok
i mean its what celebs do right when they go to other countries.
imma just give her time to prove to her laotian fans that she's proud to be a laotian.
im just saying that im not gonna hate her just yet -cause it's too soon for me and i don't know her well enough yet. ;)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
yeah, i've noticed how influential rumors can be, so i'm just going to lay low for while...and give her some time too to show her laos pride. we can't cut her off so quickly. someone might be trying to toy with her image right now. in addition, she's still young. the pressure's on, especially in the entertainment business. some people sleep around to get to the top. so just because she says a few words that may or may not be intended to sound the way it did, doesn't mean we can't like some of her songs. lol things like this take time...for us fans and for her. we have to be fair to the stars because we know that deep down inside, they are just like us...human beings. it might take her some time to take in the saying, "be proud of who you are." but in the meantime, we should cut her some slack.

missjoy

sarNie Elites
i am going to give her a chance too.. she may be speaking Laos in the interview but for the flirting part with the host, she's speaking Thai.

About her prefering to be Thai instead of Laos is only a rumor. A Thai newspaper wrote that article, but there's no actual AUDIO proof of her saying it.

L

lalalek

Hey, Some people just needs to calm down with the cussing. :blink:

okay imagine this, it is like you comming to america, you would have to speak american right? For others to understand, Maybe she was trying to blend in alittle? Hey atleast they appreciated her an invite her to the show right? Come on she is Laos and also whatever the heck she is...

She is representing our native country (i think) ;) , think in the bright side B)

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
I just wanna say that I tried speaking Lao to a group of Thai people and they did not know what I was saying, so I had to speak Thai. Then, my aunt told me that Thai people don't understand Lao while Lao people can understand Thai. So, I thought maybe that was the reason why she spoke Thai to the people.

Also, I agree that when you are in that country and on their show, you should speak their language and follow a lil of their custom. Like when Miss Universe was held in Thailand, was is it Miss Canada, I think she wai all the time. I guess that shows respect since you are in that country. I don't know, that's just my opinion anyways. :D

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
I think if thai people can understand thai e-san. Then of course they can understand lao. We basically have everyword almost the same its just the prouncation that is different. Even the alaphbet are almost identical. I say if Lao can understand Thai, then Thai can understand Lao too. Its not like were 500 miles away. Lao is just across the boarder. Just like Mexico and the U.S Now days a lot of American know and try to learn spanish. :D

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
:angry: :( :angry: You know what's wrong with Laotian people... We like to put our people down and step on them instead of supporting them.... Alexandar is just showing that she could speak their languages as much as her own... Yeah what if she have an accent in Laotian don't Thai star do too.. Some of them can't even read or write Thai... I support Alexandar... For her to speak Thai show that our country doesn't neglacte to learn other countries languages like the Thai people tend to do to the Laotian and Cambodian languages....

She spoke Thai to the host.. I give her a thumb up because it show that she is smart and are well rounded with her languages.. If she speak it fluently then I applause her for it...

Unlike some of the Thai star, which Lao is the negiboring country and some part speak Lao but can't speak it and make our language all mess up....

For the rumor that she want to be Thai it's just a rumor.. The Thai media would do anything to make their country look good on television... If it's real then give proof of her saying it.... Audio I mean... Not another P'Kob were the media say she believe Angkor Wat was Thai.. See how it turn out..

Okay I'm not.... Just pissed me off when I see Laotian don't support her... or any Laotian people just because of what the "THAI" media say... or Just support each other in other country..... :angry:

jaoying

sarNie Egg
You know what. I am beginning to think Thai people are kinda dumb. I don't understand how the heck they can't understand Lao when Laotians can understand Thai? The language is really really similar. Especially if they can understand Thai E-San as someone mention above. That just proves that they are really closed minded (so true) and dumb. The Thai woman that I go rent movie with sometimes don't understand either and many many Laotians go rent with her. So people ended up speaking Thai. The Thai woman actually likes me, but she doesn't know I be talking behind her back. She used to be a biatch too..hahaha. I notice too that some Thai peeps, even though they lived in America for a long time or was born here, they still have a little accent. I'm not saying all, but most that I know of.

dee

sarNie Egg
I just saw the show today...and she was speaking Laotian...not thai at all....she has the accent of people living in the city...because if you notice different laos people has different accents base on what part of Laos they live...but anyhow...she wasn't speaking thai at all...so i think thats cool...she's representing her country.....at first i thought she was going to speak thai..but nopers...nothing but Laotian....for those who don't believe me go watch the show yourself....rumors are rumors...you have to see it with your own eyes to believe....:)

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
That is true... I just finish watching SamakomChomDao and she speak Laotian not Thai like what they say... See she providing that she is a true Laotian.. Not only that she could speak many languages as well. How many Thai star could speak more then she could... The languages the Thai and Thai Star are most popular wiht is English....