aishwarya rai

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
At work and bored, so here's a little news about Aish and a wallpaper courtesy of Santabanta.

Ash finds Hollywood so tough!
Aishwarya Rai says finding work in Hollywood is no easy task - even for one of Bollywood’s most recognizable leading ladies.

“People overseas are aware of me, but haven’t seen enough of my work to be able to perceive me as anything but relatively new to their world,� Rai was quoted as saying in the December issue of Filmfare magazine.

The former Miss India, long a major box office draw in India, recently wrapped up filming “The Last Legion,� a Hollywood epic about a Roman warrior, played by Colin Firth, who must protect a young Caesar as the Roman Empire crumbles.

Rai plays Mira, a mysterious black-clad warrior who also helps protect Caesar.

Although she is not the lead in the movie, Rai agreed to take part “because you want visibility or (to) be part of a great team or work with a director or you want (a) foot in the door.�

“So it’s a tightrope you are walking and it’s your decision which side you want to dip and which way you want to go,� she was quoted as saying.

Rai’s manager, Hari Singh, confirmed she had given the interview to Filmfare.

Rai has acted in more than 30 movies, served on the Cannes film festival jury and featured in international advertising campaigns for jewelry, cosmetics and soft drink companies.

Shot in Slovakia, “The Last Legion� is being produced by Dino De Laurentiis and also stars Ben Kingsley. It is scheduled to be released next year.

Source: Santabanta Homepage

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
interesting...can't wait to see it..

anyone know when her other American films hits theater?

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry JAM but all they say is that it is due out next year. If I find something new, I'll keep you guys posted.

rukmos

sarNie Adult

Sneha Ullal

Ash

If anyone has seen "Lucky" starring salman Khan, Sneha is the main lead in there. she resembles Ash very much, but has a more baby school girl face, while Ash has the older seductive face.

kazee

Yea.. they're similar in some ways.. but i think ash is a lot prettier.. she also has a lot more talent than sneha....

rukmos

sarNie Adult
celebrities do things on tv just so that their image looks good and they're not labeled as something that they or fans wouldn't like. Image is everything on tv and it can be deceptive, but who cares....

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
actually they used to be friends...that must be old..aish and rani used to be friends but b/c they were fighting over some role..i think the role for Chalte Chalte starring w/ ShahRukh Khan..and yeah...Rani won and they stopped being friends...so like yeah...

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
rukD2B said:
actually they used to be friends...that must be old..aish and rani used to be friends but b/c they were fighting over some role..i think the role for Chalte Chalte starring w/ ShahRukh Khan..and yeah...Rani won and they stopped being friends...so like yeah...
[post="133309"][/post]​
actually they weren't fighting for this role... aish was suppose to be in chalte chalte but something to do with salman... and then srk was like forget u... so he called up rani to do the role like four times so she decided to do it :D