~aiko's simple work~

mzyang

sarNie Hatchling
wow! your artwork is so so nice. I love the one with margie aand boy. i also like the gino one too. you are really good.i just wish i'll be good like the most of you guys..:)

prisnayang

sarNie Hatchling
aigoo.. i major lied about making them gifs.. my fault since i've been mia for some time.. >_<.. anyways.. well im back-ish.. but.. boy oh boy .. i can't ps the same >_<.. well let's just say.. i can't think of what to do >_< blehh..... i have no motivation what so ever..

here's a cut out of boo from vwiilz :D

here's an old banner i made for SOS FF... i was going to make a wallie.. but i got lazy..

and here's a new poster i just whipped up.. took me a few days.. since i couldn't make it the same how i pictured it in my head >_<

love this one ... great job

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks everyone... wow.. i've been gone for some time since my laptop was dead.. :( and it's been a while since i last ps.. here's a wallt i whipped up of mteam.. bad manip i tell you.. im just not good at that like fah & ceci them hehe.. gosh.... mint needs more shoots lol.. i cant find any pictures to use.. hehe.. and i think i also made her head too small >_< manipulation isn't really my thing.. ahaha too hard @_@

old james sig

mteam manip :)

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Always so super impressing (; I love love love it , !
Seriously , Margie & Boy are so cute ~ Gee, you cut so perfect .
I love the colorings & brushes you used . BTW , how awesome ! You changed the bottle name to "LOVE."