~aiko's simple work~

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks everyone... here's some new stuff after some time.. sigh.. i lost my motivation :(
so these are just some simple new artworks i made.. sigh.. i lost my touches :(

a mo avatar :)

a k-otic siggy.. :( im gonna miss them :(

a bargie ff and wallie :)

chouakim

TTFC♥
BARGIE! Julie, awesome stuff!
If you have nothing to do this Summer, make me something.
Anything GRGR - Charles/Nang Fah, or IPKKND - Arnav/Kushi

K, thanks! lol. <3

cecilia

Staff member
beautiful - so beautiful .. you brought tears to my eyes, julie - i love love love this : http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j149/xlil_aikoden/my%20artwork/My%20Artworks%202/newateamff.jpg

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thank you everyone <3 haven't been active lately, so that meant no artworks to do.. just posting some older things i made.. and some recent ones :) yeah, i always lose my touches.. and my style always changes.. .. oh boy.. lol. what to do.

old stuff

avis/icons

banners

posters

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Thanks for the comments ladies <3 Sigh, I go MIA too often... Decided to touch PS again.. and these are some things I happened to whip up.. :p  I haven't really used used textures in a while.. so i'm pretty satisfied with the knomjean one :) I almost went blind LOL.

A future Knomjean & Nak FF, hehe.. I shipped them two ever since "Silence" MV LOL.. *whistles*

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
the Sal icons are cuuute! You know, the one where shes wearing a short do, I think she might have a movie w/ Phet and this guys named Hessel Steven, Indonesian actor--I think bc my nosiness got to me and I was looking at Hessel's IG and he posted pictures of him, Phet, and Sal, and he was captioning "Exciting new project coming soon"

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
WHAT?? WHAT?? WHAT??
AHHHHHH.. I HOPE IT'S TRUE..
I'm starting to ship Phet & Sal too.. LOL..

You must update me if it is true THIP!! :p :p :p ..

LMAO, i went to go find steven's ig.. and he's good looking :)  stalked his images, and squealed when i saw the post.. ehehe.. *crosses fingers*