~aiko's simple work~

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wahh, that DTMY banner is cute! and whoa, that poster is awesome of Kim and Boy...heh Nadech banner is also cute.

cecilia

Staff member
Kim's bloody tear looks sad and hurtful. I like your MARGIE/BOY banner : http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/5407/bargieforum.jpg .. very spring like.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Kim's bloody face kinda creep me out when I first saw it on your FB. LOL. But the whole poster with her & Boy is just HOT! I love love the KRGR gif! Great updates, Julie <3

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
beautiful banners! "Her Tears" is so painfully sad, but great effects and color!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
aHHH! i love love love your artwork aiko <3 <3 <3 so beautiful. i love the banners ^.^

i was wondering, what's the font you used for boy&margie's banner for "can words describe the fragrance..."

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks everyone.. i've been mia everywhere as well with ps-ing @_@.. so no artworks lately...

and omg rr i'm sorry for replying so late.. the font is "Luna"

*coughcough* i'll prob just be making some randon "team" gifs when im not lazy lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Lol yes there will be some salan as well Thip XD..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks aiko...last week i spent like 4+ hours looking for fonts and downloading them because I lost all of mine.

i can't wait to see more of your artwork <3 I will be waiting for them ^.^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aigoo.. i major lied about making them gifs.. my fault since i've been mia for some time.. >_<.. anyways.. well im back-ish.. but.. boy oh boy .. i can't ps the same >_<.. well let's just say.. i can't think of what to do >_< blehh..... i have no motivation what so ever..

here's a cut out of boo from vwiilz :D

here's an old banner i made for SOS FF... i was going to make a wallie.. but i got lazy..

and here's a new poster i just whipped up.. took me a few days.. since i couldn't make it the same how i pictured it in my head >_<