Aff Taksaorn & Aum Atichart: The Perfect Match

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
(c) Lisa & Noiki@SpicyForum

eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk i couldnt help but post this when i saw it!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh ateam!!!! my love!!!!!!!!! eeeek.. so wat do you guys think? aff's shoot with aum is way better than with songkran rite? lol. haha obviously!! xp..

cecilia

Staff member
this is why they outta stay together onscreen and off screen *fangirl mode*

can't wait til they have the VIDEO MAKING of this up at LISA ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
I miss these two together! If I had the power I would love to be cupid and shoot arrows at the two of them. Seriously.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ateam shoot is so WAY better than Aff with that Songkran dude.
I love this shoot of Ateam!
So cute & loving the purple on them :D
The cover is totally HOT!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ahahaha The one Aff is with Songkran was Okay/Cute
But i PREFER this one instead cause it;s
ATEAM ~ ♥
They're soooo Adorable Handsome & Beautiful!
I ♥ it! lolol
Totally a PERFECT MATCH !

neena

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOD! I HAVEN'T SEEN THEM TOGETHER FOR A WHILE NOW EVEN THOUGH NAMTAI MAI HASN'T ENDED TOO LONG AGO. I MISS THEM! I ACTUALLY WATCH JLR YESTERDAY!! LOL THEY STILL LOOK SO GREAT TOGETHER!

chenling

sarNie Adult
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: they are soo cute together..they need to just start dating!!! thanks for posting these pics!

C123

sarNie Hatchling
:wub: I AGREE WITH EVERYONE ELSE ABOVE!!!!!
ooh....Aum and Aff really really look good together! *melts*

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
I miss these two together! If I had the power I would love to be cupid and shoot arrows at the two of them. Seriously.
lol u are making me laugh and have butterflies in my stomach, if i'd be a cupid myself i would shoot arrows too...because these two are just so perfect with each other that can be call "The Perfect Match"....man when will these two ever going to hook up...like they say in Ratree Samsorn show...man oh man how i just wish these two would hook up...