actresses who look best with dyed hair

tinah

sarNie Coma
latly, many actresses are dying their hair to light brown/blondish so who you think look best with it?

a few of my list..

Aff

Aom S

Ploy C

Aom Phiyada

Janie

yard

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Aff looks best with brown hair. Aom Piyada looks funny with brown hair and Janie doesn't look like an actress with that kind of hair; Looks weird on her.

tinah

sarNie Coma
those are just my list of who i think look the best. you gals could come up with other names

Hmm, I like Aff's new hair, from the list. But, I like Aum and Pinky's new dyed hair. Oh, and Kwan in Dung Duang Haruthai, even though it was fake I love her hair!!!

I think they all can pull off the dyed hair look. Recently, I saw Kwan in "Dung Duang Haruthai," & she looked really good in that lakorn.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Janie. Her hair color compliments her complexion.

Not really digging the reddish and copper tone brown, washes out the skin tone.

nolee

sarNie Adult
i think janie looks a lot better with the highlights and stuff. she wasn't that pretty w/black hair. i don't like ploy w/the dyed hair tho ;[ it's too much.

they all look pretty good with that color (out of that list), except maybe for aom piyada...but she still looks okay...:) but i think the best looking with that hair color would be aff and ploy cherman... but janie also looks really good too...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Umm I don't mind whatever hair colour they have but I have to say I just love Janie's new hair look its looks amazing on her and Kwan I think she does not suit blondish hair it blends with her skin which makes it not look nice she suits dark hair colour I'm glad she dyed it dark now :D