A New Beginning (JLR Cont.) :: Aum/Aff

Raiya

sarNie Adult
OMG Chenada! Crack me up!

MOH - what's with the dirty thoughts??? Well...that's what I'm leaning towards...round two in the shower...but I want to keep this pg13 LOL...i might have to bust out the black lines for the next post :loool:

Thanks for making me smile ladies!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Rai, I like how you mentioned the first time they kissed and the game Harit was trying to play with So. It was absolutely adorable how you mentions how shy and embarrassed So was with the state she was in. I mean, it is only their honeymoon and getting together. People still are shy at this point about their bodies, ect,...

I like your story so far. Great work!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
dat was sweet lmao . u goin have round 2 in the shower ? dang . ya JLR girl are soo wild hahaaha

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
...what will So do?! well...

Honey, youre just too quick for me... but i am just wondering... what will you cover yourself with after you bathe?! (Harit smiled slyly to himself at the thought)

....she ran into the bathroom so fast ...that she had forgotton the towels in the closet!....and her husband pointing it out just made her blushed and a little embarassed.

from inside the the bathroom. So, felt as if she was being cornered ... thinking to herself, "how can I forget the one most important thing?"

before long she added, "if i open the door for the towels, promise me that you wont try to..." her voice trailed off, memories of the past flashed in the back of her mind ..maybe this time is different...maybe.

Harit stalling to think for a minute...finally the words came out.. "yes..." he said smiling to himself again. (this is when he make that facial expression that we all are drooling for)

So hesitated for a minute before slowly opening the door...but as soon as she did ...Harit quickly push the door and got inside.

So shrieked.."Harit...", but she knew it was too late!...

(you all know what the next scene will be) :blush: :ph34r:

we will have to wait and see what Raiya have in store for us :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
:loool: ya girls so bad Mhahahhaha

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Dal - thanks for the support! Yes I like how she's still shy...I would feel the same if I was her...Harit is always so agressive LOL which of course we all love...makes me blush just writing the story for them hahaha

Ceci - Soriya is quick! All that practice from before, she knows how to get away from him LOL but no worries, Harit's gonna get his woman...one way or another :lol:

sarN - For reals the JLR girls are giving me all sorts of suggestions for the next part, they are all voting for R rated...never written at that level before...we'll see how that turns out LOL

Ami - Dang girl look at that imagination...and you say you can't write one! Sounds good to me hahahahaha...I like your way of thinking...we'll see how this one turns out when I start writing the next part

Thanks for showing the love, updates coming soon!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
im an amateur compared to all of you girls wonderful fic! :p

i didnt even go into details...i can only imagine. :blush:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
(this part is for Ami and Moh...you girls are sooo bad...thanks for the inspiration LOL) More will be coming soon...just a small update...

Harit was stuck on the wrong side of the door. How was he going to get in? She was holding her ground. He looked around and realized that the towels were still lying in the basket on the floor...he smiled to himself.

"Sweetums...won't you need the towels when you get out of your shower?" In her haste she had forgotten all about the towels...
Harit put on his nicest most innocent voice..."Baby if you just open the door just a bit, I'll hand you the towels...I promise just the towels."

She thought it out...Well maybe he was trying to be helpful...
he already had her all night long, he couldn't possibly want her again right?
"Okay but just the towels..." As she started to open the door, Harit pushed with all his weight...she was not ready for the surprise attack. She was pushed back and landed on the floor. He also lost his balance and ended up on top of her. "Hmmmm this is just what I wanted for breakfast..."

He looked down at her naked body...she was all flushed from the fall and of course his comment didn't help either. "HARIT, stop it,
you already had so much last night...you can't want it again?!"
"I want to take a shower in peace...I need to get ready for all the activities I have set up for us today." She knew she wasn't going to get away that easily but she was tired and she hadn't gotten any sleep last night. The tiled floor was cold against her back and his warm body was resting comfortably on top of her.

TBC

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahhhhh that was hottttt!! :wub:

need anymore???!! *turn & look around for Moh! :loool:

our daily hrs are:

Mon-Fri 5:30 pm-2 maybe 4 am
Sat & Sun 12pm--til whenever we get sleepy!
:p :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
She could tell that he was aroused but she wasn't sure if she could take him again so soon...he had just made love her to a few hours ago.
He began to nuzzle her neck, leaving little kisses here and there. She could feel her body responding to his touch, coming back to life...it was betraying her. He suddenly stopped and stood up, then he bent down and pick her up off the floor. He carried her to the large shower and gently placed her inside...the hot water felt good on her skin. He stood back and watched as she began to wash her body with the bar of soap.

The fragrant smell of jasmine wafted into the space...
he balled his hands into fists and tried to keep them at his side...he was so ready to get at her, he felt like he might explode any minute...
he needed to touch and taste her right away. But she was so new to this, he should be a thoughtful husband and not force himself on her again...
but he was also greedy and needed to feel himself inside her. He just couldn't get enough of his beautiful Soriya.
He kissed her neck from behind, she let out a contented sigh. "Harit don't do that...you know how that makes me feel."

He moved his mouth close to her ear, nipping at it, "Tell me to stop and I will."
Soriya tried tell him to stop, but he had already pushed her up against the other side of the shower wall. Her face was resting on the glass. "You should stop, right now...I'm..."
Her mind said no but her body was ready and willing for him. His body was pressed up against her from behind. He began to move his hands over her arms, slowly grazing her breasts. His hands finally settled on her waist.
He had her just where he wanted her...her eyes were closed and the steam mingled with the fragrance of the soap,
making him want to slide into her without any caution...he knew was being a beast but she was so damn sexy, how could he ever resist.

He moved her into position, she wanted to protest but her body wanted more. He slid inside her with out any warning, Soriya wimpered and was surprised at her own willingness to give into his need. He wanted to take it slow, enjoying each thrust as her body enveloped him completely...but his rhythm changed pace and he kepting coming on stronger and faster...until finally he could not hold it back any more and exhausted himself inside her.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Okay, that was really hard for me to write (blushes). More updates tomorrow!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
aaahheeemmmm****clears throat while swallowing saliva...
That was hot. I cant wait till you update :ph34r: :ph34r:
Lmao to add to Ami's hours...I work holidays too! lmao :ph34r: :loool:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Raiya!!!!!! It's so hot and heavy already. Wow, I love it~ just like romance novels (and there arent' really any good out recently.)

i don't know wat to say lmao beside ya girls are bad
sarN... you started the JLR R rated fan fic craze. Love you for that!
I do kinda feel like a baddie right now for enjoying the R rated fan fics so much!
But wait, sarN dear, you're here too!!! Just a baddie yourself as well. :)

Have to hide behind my pillow now too. LOL. We should really design SW pillows for R rated scenes.