a little piss

little

sarNie Adult
it's 11pm and i was hungry so i decided to go to Jack's in the box on Tulare street it was closed early so I went all the way in Olive street. I was happy it was open. I order an asian chicken salad and a ciabatta burger itself. first it was a lady and she didn't know what i was saying i guess. She said a club ciabatta. I said I wanted beef patties and she said the club ciabatta is chicken. I said before i order the original ciabatta it was beef patty. So I guess she asked the guy to and take my order. He asked me if I wanted single or double patties doesn't that comes along with the burger itself already. He gave me beef patty and I said single but it charge me 3.99. If i know it'll cost the same as double patties I'll take double patties since it's the same price. Plus he was talking playing around with me when taking my order. Like saying for sure/for show with an accent so many times. I didn't say much he's being playful and friendly and having fun. when I came to pick up my food the girl cashier said the guy was saying for show and that I'm a cute girl. But when I came home I didn't see my grilled chicken breast for my salad. I was piss but I didn't want to go back cuz it's far and not worth my time heading back. I wanted to go too cuz u know I didn't want to take advantage of and i paid for it plus I don't know if they did it on purpose or not. I want to go back and confront them for playing around and not getting my food right. Would u go back and get ur order right if u came home or on the way out of the restaurant already. For me it's quite embarassing and I said I'm piss but I would be embarrassed to tell them.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^.. do you live in fresno, cali?

aniwaise.. if i was you and was still there by the place i would've marged rite in and tell them to get my order straight. i don't want my money wasted.. i actually had to walk-in a couple of times because they didnt get my order correct.. argh!!! and i think those workers should be fired.. if i had bad services like that, i would never go back to that place ever again.. such bad customer service...

little

sarNie Adult
^.. do you live in fresno, cali?

aniwaise.. if i was you and was still there by the place i would've marged rite in and tell them to get my order straight. i don't want my money wasted.. i actually had to walk-in a couple of times because they didnt get my order correct.. argh!!! and i think those workers should be fired.. if i had bad services like that, i would never go back to that place ever again.. such bad customer service...
[/quote

u must know ur way in fresno. i do live here

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol yea little and karen i also live in fresno..

ugh i hate so many of the fastfood places.. such bad customer services these days.. but.. oh well as long as i get my food i'm happy lol... i mostly go to McD these days.. lol.. i only jack in the box because they serve breakfast meals throughout the day lol..

kulyia

RUK
lol 559 sarnies ... :) well i had same experience. It during a dark time in the family *funeral* And we went to go get blankets and pillows. It was late between 11pm and on our way to my cousins place she was craving Starbucks. So we went to the nearest but they closed. So we turn left and went to the other nearest Starbucks. It was closed too! But next to it was Mc donald. So we went to the drive though and iforgot wat the others got but you know how asian funeral are? You have to stay up.. so i decided to get the vanilla coffe drink that they always have for the breakfast? Yeah i got that and when we got to the cashier he said it was for free. But when we left i tasted it and i was like EW so plain. like no sugary VANILLA flavor at all. I never tasted it before too so ididnt know. lol. So we were eating in the car at the parking lot at the church and the driver notice i didnt touch my drink. lol so he grabbed it and was like "how come your not drinking?" and i said "it dont have flavor." so he took a sip from the straw and (Oh btw i sat at the driver side while he drove) And he sip some from the straw and was like "EW this aint vanilla!" i was like "Mann i could make my own good coffee in the kitchen right now" cause uknow you make coffees lol. that just answer your question Little :)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Oh my goodness, it happened so many times especially when I asked 'em to not add the tomatoes but they still put it in and guess what they said to me after I told 'em, they said it's OK, you can remove it. Simple, isn't it. C'mon, it was like WTF?! moment although I'm not allergic to tomatoes but I hate the taste on those burgers, burritos, nachos, and anything... -_-

I remembered one time where they forgot to put another order into the bag, I was really pissed off especially it was a long line and my home wasn't exactly close, too. I didn't bother going back so instead, I often check the bag before taking off ever since that "incident". <_<