A DECLARED VICTORY!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
a declaration of victory has been made today on the 25th of November 2006 approximately around 9:34pm pacific time. thanks to all the SW supporters, primarily strong, loud women of SW that amazingly made this beautiful victory possible:

untinuu.misterkevin.natty.pleang sney (lili).ladii_timeless.tina.asianstyle (ben).pee.muddie.

it was shown that the system was rigged and needed to be improved and implemented. if anything, it must be brought down altogether. as women, we have proved that systems created by dumbass sexist men can be overruled. :yahoo:

this is a small model of standing up against a small iddy biddy oppresive authority (keyword being, "small, iddy, biddy")

dfemc

sarNie Adult
that's right babee...don't be jealous *nudge, :arrg: nudge* :lol: not all overthrown leaders are exiled or executed...even sadamn hussein's got 6 months to appeal his death sentence. :lol:

and yes...victories do make ppl gay, happy, n proud! :D :yahoo:

cecilia

Staff member
i'm totally lost..and confuse
so is this issue over the whole 'gay' thing or what?..
so lost..(not into politics - but just curious)

dfemc

sarNie Adult
oh...there was a rep war between marduk and dfemc. DFEMC won. it was to make a statement that the reputation sytem's rigged. if we continue to obtain negative points due to popular support, there's no reason to have a silly rep system that says nothing about nothing. duk and darv tried to rig the system by favorign duk with all the neg points (because of a huge biased announcement a while back).

but in the end, duk could not fare out and gave up in the face of SW-ladies defeat (+one kevin).

okay so that's the story. in any case, the rep war has been won by the non-duk/darv-dictator fans!

we were not gonna be told what to do and bow and every wims of those sexist pigs :) that's the point. :D unfortunately those pigs thinks it's gay to win. n there's nothing wrong with winning and being happy ;)

sorry for the confusion cecilia

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
woOt girls rock!! hahha since you are the winner now P'D LOL I now declare neutral ... I don't wanna hurt grandpa's black feelings LOL he might start laboring me harder LOL hahahha

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
TOOO funny.... I missing out.... lol I didn't even know that there was a war going on... lol

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
TOOO funny.... I missing out.... lol I didn't even know that there was a war going on... lol
NO ONE knew there was a war going on. She's like Bush with her all out attack. Next thing I know, I was out, awaiting trial, and she's declaring it a win. Like the current "war" we're in right now, she doesn't understand that no one has a clue what's going on and her "excuse" of a bogus system is so reminiscent of the phantom "weapons of mass destruction."

I love this line by her. "if anything, it must be brought down altogether."

Sounds familiar anyone?

:)

dfemc

sarNie Adult
don't try the role switch...ur bush's monkey. u were the one going around trying to out-neg the system. then darv favors u with a giant absurd billboard message.

face it. u're the one who gave up. so why complain. the war was declared the moment that billboard went up. don't forget, u n darv r the ones who invaded with the rigged system. :arrg:

lolss. congrat Dfemc!! now let go and celebrate your treat. hehe. ^_^

Muddie Murda

smile...
woOt girls rock!! hahha since you are the winner now P'D LOL I now declare neutral ... I don't wanna hurt grandpa's black feelings LOL he might start laboring me harder LOL hahahha
Hahahahaha BLACK FEELINGS hahahahahahha

Go dfemc!! Whahahahhahaha take that marduk! Why would anyone even go against dfemc??! There's no chance!

so sorry i missed out on all this. T_T